Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
BEST LOOKING CONDITION .THE MAN REALLY CHANGED THE GAME 20210105_142317.jpg

The Unbelievable! Unreal!

Looks edited lil bit lol

But for me, earlier 90s Ronnie was probably as good as you can possibly get. Ten years later, early 00s, he mutated into as freaky as you can possibly get. Anyone ever stood beside him in his prime? They will tell you what a fuckin alien the dude was, his weight didn't matter. Lots of big ole 300lb boys out there, Ronnie was just from another dimension.

I saw this posted on I believe RC's IG. I had never seen it until now:

I saw this posted on I believe RC's IG. I had never seen it until now:

That music is so fucking awful. Every girl puts that type in their "workout" videos too. It's a safe bet that attractive women have shit taste in music.

That is prob one of the most impressive images of the human body I've ever seen. When I look at this image, my eyes are always directed to the glute/ham area. The amount of development and detail there is just sick! One thing with Ronnie that I always admired and kinda wondered about was in his glutes, the guy never had those large lumps or smooth areas from injections etc. If you look at any of the top guys that hit this rear double shot, there are many that have striated glutes, but most have some area where you can tell they have some scar tissue built up from injections etc. Ronnie didn't ever seem to have this and it just looks so 'perfect'! Ya, he was a unique mix of top tier physical genetics (fast twitch muscle, huge bellies, strong tendons/ligaments, amazing ability to recover from training), work ethic that was unmatched, & awesome genetic response to gear. I feel like his simple mindset, easy going attitude helped him in many ways too. Dude didnt over think anything, just ate what he was told, took the drugs/supps he was told and trained like a beast!

Met him in the off season 1999 I believe... was 320-330 lb range... smooth but In a front double bicep each one of his lats could hold the equivalent of 3 of his heads... it was really crazy looking

That is prob one of the most impressive images of the human body I've ever seen. When I look at this image, my eyes are always directed to the glute/ham area. The amount of development and detail there is just sick! One thing with Ronnie that I always admired and kinda wondered about was in his glutes, the guy never had those large lumps or smooth areas from injections etc. If you look at any of the top guys that hit this rear double shot, there are many that have striated glutes, but most have some area where you can tell they have some scar tissue built up from injections etc. Ronnie didn't ever seem to have this and it just looks so 'perfect'! Ya, he was a unique mix of top tier physical genetics (fast twitch muscle, huge bellies, strong tendons/ligaments, amazing ability to recover from training), work ethic that was unmatched, & awesome genetic response to gear. I feel like his simple mindset, easy going attitude helped him in many ways too. Dude didnt over think anything, just ate what he was told, took the drugs/supps he was told and trained like a beast!
I always notice that too about his glutes amazing

Looks edited lil bit lol

But for me, earlier 90s Ronnie was probably as good as you can possibly get. Ten years later, early 00s, he mutated into as freaky as you can possibly get. Anyone ever stood beside him in his prime? They will tell you what a fuckin alien the dude was, his weight didn't matter. Lots of big ole 300lb boys out there, Ronnie was just from another dimension.
The man was a freak all around. I can't see anyone ever matching him.I always thought how can a human be so huge.the man definitely has genetic. I saw a video of him I believe it was after his surgery/health problem.I believe he was promoting some kind of heat cream that he was rubbing on his stomach saying yea buddy.and im almost died of how much mass he had lost.he was still but compared to ive been use to seeing it was really small. I couldn't believe my eyes

That music is so fucking awful. Every girl puts that type in their "workout" videos too. It's a safe bet that attractive women have shit taste in music.

Well that’s because it’s not music, it’s just noise.

His lats were so huge perhaps he just pinned them and never needed to hit his glutes.

That rear let spread 😮

Long live the king!

Met him twice. Absolute gent. Nice, humble, down to earth. The best bodybuilder to ever walk the planet...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member