over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

INSANE PIP questions

Quadlife

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Registered
ok guys, cycling about 10 years now had probably about 5-6 cases of infection and or cellulitis over the years where I have gone to urgent care and gotten antibiotics etc. did a shot a week ago delt, it got painful over the next 24-48 hours then hardened up knotted then got red and traveled down the tricep. by then it was time for a glute shot so did that the same thing happened. the glute one got so ridiculously swollen and red it doesn't even look real. its hardened up in an area lower from the site, but its definitely decreasing and the pain has gone down considerably. I started keflax about day 3. the tricep redness went away almost immediately. I did everything from heat on the glute and delt to ice, and also taking prednisone now too which I figured would help. I don't think its an infection. but I gotta be honestly im at a complete loss for words, the delt past 2 days almost had no pain left just a small lump that was dissipating, I massaged it a bit today then it got larger, like a fuking golf ball I was able to break it apart and actually hear and feel it break up! then within an hour it hardened back up again into a golf ball with extreme pain. What in the actual fuk is going on here? the glute isn't red at all anymore and the delt is not red one bit just extreme pain with golf ball, the glute has some pain but not much left its just pretty puffy swollen. what should I do here? thanks guys

You should toss out that gear and find a new source!

Where the fuck have you been buying gear from? A crack addict under a bridge?

How do you get so many infections in 10 years?

Go see a doctor, stuff like this shouldn't be DIYd at home unless you want them cutting chunks of muscle tissue out of you in the future when you do end up in the ER.

I could bet it was highly dosed gear, those always give guys issues. If your body doesn't respond well to it, don't keep using it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yeah I would be re-thinking my supplement regimine and useage techniques if I had 5-6 infections in 10 years. Eek.

those are good points guys, however im actually prone to infections I have an autoimmune disease plus medication I take so its actually pretty easy for me to get infections just saying

Try heating the loaded syringe...but either way if that happened twice I would toss it.

Infections take longer to develop. This sounds like an allergic reaction to shit gear

I don't think I have ever just gotten UG or Mexican gear and loaded up a pin and hit a spot injection - I have always baked and filtered the gear and even sometimes added blank usp oil to it. It only had to happen twice and that was it.
Denkall T400 and some other UG mexican gears that were high dosing that gave me serious solvent fever some swelling but redness as well-sterile abscess is the body's reaction to the high concentration of the hormone crystallizing at the depot injection encapsulated in the high solvent levels.

Most of the sterile abscesses I see on the boards come from too high a solvent content the source is using to get powder in solution or to compensate more solvent for sloppy mfg techniques. Filtering will not remove endotoxins which can cause mild reactions in humans depending on what is present.

Post is kinda out-dated but the premise is to reduce solvent laden pain - be sure to vent vial after baking or pressure cooking if that's your thing.

thread here:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...urs-infections-painful-gear-test-flu-etc.html

I would also recommend going to a DR to get treated no matter what, just to be safe.

Last edited:
That sounds like maybe the problem is with the environment. In 25 years (granted I did nothing for a good dozen or so ) I have had only ONE issue and it was from inj cucumin / resveratrol - but probably had a lot to do with me poking the same spot too often.
I use one pin to draw and one to inject. If I drop it or anything touches the tip it (pin) gets trashed. I don’t reuse barrels either.
IMO if I can’t afford 100% fresh equipment - I damn sure shouldn’t be blowing money on gear.

****** STOP THE PRESSES... just read that you have an autoimmune disease. I am no doc but maybe you shouldn’t be injecting ANYTHING outside of doctor supervision. Damn man I understand the thirst but I am not risking infection when I KNOW I am high risk just for a little temporary muscle. It’s your body and I definitely have no place judging, but as unpopular as it is to suggest - maybe this isn’t the way for you to go??

Last edited:
I don't think I have ever just gotten UG or Mexican gear and loaded up a pin and hit a spot injection - I have always baked and filtered the gear and even sometimes added blank usp oil to it. It only had to happen twice and that was it.
Denkall T400 and some other UG mexican gears that were high dosing that gave me serious solvent fever some swelling but redness as well-sterile abscess is the body's reaction to the high concentration of the hormone crystallizing at the depot injection encapsulated in the high solvent levels.

Most of the sterile abscesses I see on the boards come from too high a solvent content the source is using to get powder in solution or to compensate more solvent for sloppy mfg techniques. Filtering will not remove endotoxins which can cause mild reactions in humans depending on what is present.

Post is kinda out-dated but the premise is to reduce solvent laden pain - be sure to vent vial after baking or pressure cooking if that's your thing.

thread here:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...urs-infections-painful-gear-test-flu-etc.html

I would also recommend going to a DR to get treated no matter what, just to be safe.

The Denkall T400 tore my thighs up. That was some painful stuff.

If you've had that many infections, it would stop me from using. I've been using for about 17-18 years and never had an infection. That's crazy man

I've been pinning myself for about 30 years, since I had to take a shot of penicillin a week as a kid and had no one around that would do it and I've never experienced anything like this.

Does sound like an allergy. Maybe to BB, which almost every bottle of steroid has.

You might be allergic to BA or BB and some sources use it more than they should. I'm sensitive to both and can tell right away if they're using too much since it irritates the area and won't order from them again.

Did it get cold near you recently?

I've had some MB Test E 300 that I think just crashed a bit after this last cold front. Been using it for months but the last two weeks I've got some serious PIP that lasted a few days

Pip. Its always a problem. That’s when I find a lab I stick with it. It depends on the oils. I’ve had my leg swell up like a donkey kicked it and can’t walk with a fever wile my friend is perfectly fine . Everyone reacts differently. Some times it’s going back to crestals. Other times it’s dirty. Nothing worst then tossing gear because of pip. Advil will take the fever down and the pain. The swelling is your body reacting to the injection like if you were stung by A bee. It holds fluids around the infected area to keep it from spreading. Solution simple works every time Filterd grape seed oil. Are like we did back in the day b12 helps cut it . I had vials give me pip half way through because they start to creatalize. People mistake this reaction as a infection it is in a way. But no need for medical Intention. If you have a abscess that’s when you need to go to doctor assap

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws