over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insane pump from IGF-1 LR3 pre w/o

They do have similar affects when taken pre workout and as Dat hastated before since igf-1 will bind to insulin receptors and vice versa....insulin is a poor man's igf-1 and igf-1 is a poor mans insulin.....but in my personal experience running both is key...gh/slin/igf-1 to me has been almost magic k. My body....my body frame has forever changed....shoulder and shoulder width I dramatically different....agressive stretching if both my rib cage and scapula while on all 3 had made me much wider than before (shoulders not waist)....now that I have found mgf to be a useful recovery tool in going to stay away in the offseason from any orals or high dose androgens....I beleive I can get better gains off of 500-750mg of test plus gh/slin/igf-1/mgf than I could on 2g of test plus orals and be a lot healthier long term.....(although te jury is still out on igf-1 use and cancer)

Very good points. I'm with you on the lower dose test plus gh etc. That's my philosophy as well. My only concern with igf-1 lr3 is that it is an 83 amino acid chain and not the original bioidentical form that was 70 amino acids. So, my question is: Is lr3 binding to the igf-1 receptors, or because of the way that it has been altered (for better/longer life in a petri dish not for longer half-life in human body...) is it only now binding to the insulin receptors and not the igf-1 receptors? That's the big question for me because it "feels" just like humalog when I take enough of it. I'm really hoping Genesis ends up getting a good go with the DES igf-1 and I plan on using that with regular mgf.

Very good points. I'm with you on the lower dose test plus gh etc. That's my philosophy as well. My only concern with igf-1 lr3 is that it is an 83 amino acid chain and not the original bioidentical form that was 70 amino acids. So, my question is: Is lr3 binding to the igf-1 receptors, or because of the way that it has been altered (for better/longer life in a petri dish not for longer half-life in human body...) is it only now binding to the insulin receptors and not the igf-1 receptors? That's the big question for me because it "feels" just like humalog when I take enough of it. I'm really hoping Genesis ends up getting a good go with the DES igf-1 and I plan on using that with regular mgf.

I am with you on this..the more I learn the more I like DES IGF-1..looking forward to Genesis's release..I just hope it is affordable for me.

Wow ...a lot of the same guys piping in on peptides. These have been some of my favorite threads to read. So much potential when the right combination of peptides are used. Thx guys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131