over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Instant anxiety relief

yeah... usually takes about 30mins of cardio to push out the
negative thoughts and about 30mins for the feel good hormones to kick in.

so yeah, while not immediate, it definetly is noticable once the cardio session is over.

hard to do on a bus or a plane.

and not a good idea to run one out in those situations either. lol
;)

I need to face my fears some how overcome my anxiety

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I need to face my fears some how overcome my anxiety

i think looking at it in that way is too big.
becomes over whelming

just so you understand sometime just trying to take the dog for a walk i get almost krippling anxiety.

nothing to do, just work it out inside. breathe, walk, baby steps.

i also have a problem with water. lol
i can not be with out it or again insane panic attack.

to work on that, i just take like lil baby trips to do something with no btl. lol

when the panic of cant swallow, cant breath freak out comes on, just work at it mentally.

i really think for much of this taking drugs can make it worse.

What Can you guys recommend for instant anxiety relief. I tend to get anxious like panic attacks when i drive with other people or fly in planes its more a controlling issue that leads to bad anxiety with my heart rate jumping high.

Appreciate the comments :headbang:

Low dose Xanax prescription. Just knowing it is available offers enough comfort for me.

Bystolic (beta blocker) can be used to treat high BP and it has the awesome affect of lowering anxiety.

Low dose Xanax prescription. Just knowing it is available offers enough comfort for me.

Bystolic (beta blocker) can be used to treat high BP and it has the awesome affect of lowering anxiety.
Bystolic works great.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

I know you said that your seeing a psychiatrist for other issues, if they won't treat your anxiety you really should see someone else for it. Panic disorder has pretty good outcomes from therapy. Anxiety is a shitty thing, but treatment works usually without drugs too.

Why no THC? It causes anxiety for YOU, so it does for everyone? Or another reason?

lol
the reality is..
there needs to be a ratio of the two in order to be genuinley effective

you can not buy what is good online.
all this cdb ppl are talking is from hemp. various types of hemp oils have been around for years. this is modern bandwagon marketing.

can was a "medicine" to me before 99.999998% of the world ever put the two words in the same paragraph. sorry. lol

propanolol. works wonders and its a safe beta blocker.
it also can stop anxiety attacks in the future. look up propanolol and phobias.

propanolol. works wonders and its a safe beta blocker.
it also can stop anxiety attacks in the future. look up propanolol and phobias.

Propranolol stops memory formation, which may or may not be a good feature after traumatic events. It's been suggested as a drug for soldiers to take after traumatic battlefield incidents to reduce the chance of ptsd etc.

beta blockers, ie propanalol works great for anxiety... especially the kind that gets your heart racing and shakey hands..keeps the heart rate in check. ive used it a lot especially being a medic in the army. no bad withdrawl like benzos either

beta blockers, ie propanalol works great for anxiety... especially the kind that gets your heart racing and shakey hands..keeps the heart rate in check. ive used it a lot especially being a medic in the army. no bad withdrawl like benzos either
Is my blood pressure med a beta blocker? lisinopril?

I know you said that your seeing a psychiatrist for other issues, if they won't treat your anxiety you really should see someone else for it. Panic disorder has pretty good outcomes from therapy. Anxiety is a shitty thing, but treatment works usually without drugs too.
I'd like to talk to someone just take time to get comfortable. You know

Is my blood pressure med a beta blocker? lisinopril?

No lisinopril is ace inhibitor. But beta blockers and lisinopril can be used together. Beta blocker good for aniexty and blood pressure

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

See a Dr. if it’s affecting work/ home life you may need a benzodiazepine. Take heed in the warnings surrounding that drug though. Problem with that drug is it works a little too well. Can be addictive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
definaltly workd well! careful though brother xanax- k-pins- adavan- valiume are highly addictive benzos will take your problems away then ya wanna feel like that every day then ya got a habbit before ya know it!!!And its as bad as detoxin off of herion- unnfortanilty I know detox from both. Just sayin be careful bro

I went through out of the blue, it came on and lasted for two years. I'm the most calm, can face anything kind of guy and bam, I was struck with severe anxiety, panic attacks and the works about ten years ago. I thought my life was over and going to die. It was caused by depression from living in a Northern part of the world where there was no sunlight all day during the winter. I became chemically imbalanced and struggled to get through any day.

You are likely depressed, and need to treat this to make it go away. For me, moving to a sunny area and extreme lifestyle changes made it gone and gone for good. I never get anxiety anymore. During that two years, it got so bad, I couldn't even leave the house. Now I'll hike a remote mountain in the middle of nowhere and not feel an ounce of anxiety, and am not afraid to do anything.

You need to get your psyche brain chemicals in balance. This is what causes it. And you'll think you're life is over and going insane, but you're not. It's chemicals in your brain.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner