over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Instant anxiety relief

hugostiglitz87

Registered
What Can you guys recommend for instant anxiety relief. I tend to get anxious like panic attacks when i drive with other people or fly in planes its more a controlling issue that leads to bad anxiety with my heart rate jumping high.

Appreciate the comments :headbang:

See a Dr. if it’s affecting work/ home life you may need a benzodiazepine. Take heed in the warnings surrounding that drug though. Problem with that drug is it works a little too well. Can be addictive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends on what you're anxious about so what do you get anxious about?

What Can you guys recommend for instant anxiety relief. I tend to get anxious like panic attacks when i drive with other people or fly in planes its more a controlling issue that leads to bad anxiety with my heart rate jumping high.

dude, that s a very unpleasant condition when it reaches panic attacks - Xanax i what they ll RX u for quick relive of panic attacks. And if u complain of general anxiety they ll give ativan...and both of those would be RXd with an antidepressant

Selank nose spray works almost instantly. It doesn't come with the tolerance / withdrawal / rebound anxiety issues you'd get from benzos.

Apart from drugs they usually recommend breathing into a paper bag, I sort of doubt it will help a full blown panic attack :eek:

Fuck benzos I just wrecked my car after taking 1mg Xanax, don’t remember a thing. Smoking bud used to help with anxiety but can’t do that at the moment. Have you seen a doctor at all?

Fuck benzos I just wrecked my car after taking 1mg Xanax, don’t remember a thing. Smoking bud used to help with anxiety but can’t do that at the moment. Have you seen a doctor at all?

Yes i see a physiatrist been seeing one since i was 18 im 30 now. He would rather treat me for my ADHD then my anxiety cause my ADHD affects my life more than anything. But anxiety is onset with things that are new to me and i dont feel comfortable doing them.

When i broke up with my girl friend after 4 year it left me all fucked up cause i guess i was " Co Dependent" on her i didnt realize how much she did for me and when we broke it left me all fucked up i didnt wanna do anything or talk to other women. When we got back together a few months later my life litterally got back on track and even better.

But my anxiety comes from a fatherless fucked up negative child hood. And its run deep in my family. Everyone has horrible anxiety in my family.

Have you thought about Al Anon? I know it's a suggestion out of left field. I grew up in a near fatherless alcoholic home. It left me with severe control and co dependency issues. I also had anxiety. The work I have done in there has help me get to the root cause of the problem. Drugs are just going to mask the symptoms. Once it's masked some other "symptom" will pop up? Do you tend to focus on others and outside circumstances?

ive had the same fears and anxiety with insomnia for a long time. My insomnia is getting better ive reduced the ambien i take to nothing now. My girl friend and my mom have me on essential oils with a diffuser and no bullshit those essential oils work.

I blew two County sheriff back grounds because of my anxiety. They didnt give me a good explanation on why but i talked to someone high up and said my mental health had something to do with it even tho i have no record accept a DUI Charge from 2009.

I have a corrections PT coming up and thats my final go at a state job. After that i am going into Organize Retail Crimes cause my back ground is loss prevention and private security.

Have you thought about Al Anon? I know it's a suggestion out of left field. I grew up in a near fatherless alcoholic home. It left me with severe control and co dependency issues. I also had anxiety. The work I have done in there has help me get to the root cause of the problem. Drugs are just going to mask the symptoms. Once it's masked some other "symptom" will pop up? Do you tend to focus on others and outside circumstances?

AL Anon?? have no idea what that is PM me some info on it.

Do you tend to focus on others and outside circumstances?

And yes I do my girl friend is a marine and she has had me doing charity work for veterans all the time and feels good giving back to someone that has done so much for this country.

When I felt anxious I'd like to go for a run and listen to music to divert my attention:p

Umm trying to drive on benzos is a really bad choice. Would you try to drive if you just chugged a pint of vodka?

When I felt anxious I'd like to go for a run and listen to music to divert my attention:p

yeah... usually takes about 30mins of cardio to push out the
negative thoughts and about 30mins for the feel good hormones to kick in.

so yeah, while not immediate, it definetly is noticable once the cardio session is over.

sorry to tell you but the only instant relief is in YOU. lol

no drug is gona do it.

when that happens you need to gain conrtol of yourself.
sometimes i close my eyes, think/feel the heart race, feel the anxiety, then just like getting ready for a work set, some deep breaths, focus on controlling your mind try to contain your thoughts, focus them, do not let them control you. just breath.

i know i hold tension in hands or fingers or other muscle. try to release.

in real life situations drugs do really work as it all happens too fast, even fairly "instant" things do not really work, and if they do, in your mind you will become dependent on that n it will make the whole thing worse.

gotta work the head!
:lightbulb:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear