over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Instant Pot

I just got one of the big 11-1 8 quart with air fryer. My gf cooks with it and loves it. Great for whole chickens and roasts. There is tons of online recipes if you search.

My wife has one and it’s awesome. She also has 30 accessories for it.I can’t eat reheated or cold meat so it’s great to not have to wait more than 15 minutes for chicken or salmon to cook and it’s damn near impossible to mess up.

Mine will be at the doorstep tomorrow. I have a pot roast and a spaghetti recipe I’m gonna do this week. Sick of making the same couple chicken and salmon recipes every week.

Mine will be at the doorstep tomorrow. I have a pot roast and a spaghetti recipe I’m gonna do this week. Sick of making the same couple chicken and salmon recipes every week.
There’s some killer French dip recipes.
One of my favorite cheat meals is taking some cooked Italian meatballs, spaghetti sauce and noodles and just throwing it all in the pot. It’s easy, delicious and fast

Pot roast was delicious! Will definitely put this thing to use I believe.

I just started using an instapot pressure I got for my wedding last year. And holy fuck. My rice is perfectly cooked. each grain is perfect and I could eat much more of it.
been making shredded chicken in it as well.
I need to get myself an air fryer

I use mine to cook two family style bags of tilapia at a time for meal prep. It’s approximately 4lbs of cooked fish in 10 mins. Clean up is a breeze. Also sweet potatoes taste amazing in them!!!!

Use mine to prep potatoes mostly. It’s nice to have because it’s created another Avenue I can use while all the burners and oven is full.

I like mine if food needs to be cooked in hurry. But most things still taste better if cooked the traditional way. There is a reason that chefs don't have a line of instant pots on their counters. I use mime for hard boiled eggs the most as there are easier to peel from the instant pot.

I like mine if food needs to be cooked in hurry. But most things still taste better if cooked the traditional way. There is a reason that chefs don't have a line of instant pots on their counters. I use mime for hard boiled eggs the most as there are easier to peel from the instant pot.
Hard boiled eggs are so easy in the instant pot.I put mine on for 4 minutes on low pressure and they come out perfect

To the op:

I use mine all the time. It’s great for frozen meats that you don’t want to defrost or making rice/ veggies. Put them on and hop in the shower. One of my favorites is two chicken breasts with rice. Put it on for 12 minutes on high pressure and the rice gets all the chicken juices which is delicious.

The wrapped sweet potatoes. Throw em in the microwave for 5 min. Not soft n terrific but you can dress it up with lowfat sour cream and lowfat cheese or agave and cinnamon, whatever you like. The glycemic is super low because of the quick cooking method.

I use it mainly for chicken breast. I throw in like 3 pounds and pressure cook for about 20 minutes then let it vent slowly.
Shreds perfectly and I can season individual portions with whatever sauce or spice I want for meal prep.
I usually add some liquid smoke to it also before I cook.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws