over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

insufflating orals ?

AAS are lipophilic and WILL NOT readily pass through mucous membranes unless compounded properly with something like a water-soluble beta-cyclo. Snort a dbol and its just going to drip down into your stomach and be absorbed.
That's the kind of information you need to know. Wasn't aware. Probably the same for in the rectum.

Rec drugs talk is against the rules you guys know this

And by the way remember everything you snor goes into your lungs

Not so much absorbtion as the faster/harder kick it gives, if you tak a normal oxycontin pill it takes quite some time to "work" vs if you snort it and the "effect" is way more pronounced but shorter that way. I have a friend who use it rec and he told me the effect he gets by snorting vs just takin it orally is big.
Yeah you can also die like this as well, kids be careful… who wants to nod out all day get skinny and end up not going to the gym, and junk everyone knows if you chew a pill or snort it works faster, this thread pisses me off..

What about using a carrier oil like almond oil and one of those nasal spray bottles?
No, still oil based and not water soluble. This is a dead end in the case of AAS. Tried and true oral or IM/SQ.

Rec drugs talk is against the rules you guys know this

And by the way remember everything you snor goes into your lungs
Sorry only thing i could think off in this regard.

Yeah you can also die like this as well, kids be careful… who wants to nod out all day get skinny and end up not going to the gym, and junk everyone knows if you chew a pill or snort it works faster, this thread pisses me off..
How on earth are you linkin rec drugs with roids now ? no one here is talkin about doing rec drugs. Calm down man.

No, still oil based and not water soluble. This is a dead end in the case of AAS. Tried and true oral or IM/SQ.
There’s a lot of research and drug development in the last couple years of oil based intranasal delivery.

Orals in general are a fucking dead end. Their detrimental effects on health outweigh any gains but that’s just my opinion.

There’s a lot of research and drug development in the last couple years of oil based intranasal delivery.

Orals in general are a fucking dead end. Their detrimental effects on health outweigh any gains but that’s just my opinion.
I am unaware of the research you are talking about. Do you have any links I would be interested in learning about it. Thank you. Are they using liposomes?

I will be honest I dumped the OG andro caps into a saline spray in like 1999 or so. I had read the russians used it this way back in the day so................I felt so jacked but in hindsight is was almost certainly placebo. Between that and the albuterol inhaler I managed to obtain from my friend next door(used pre-cardio of course lol) I was sooo hardcore lol. I think I would trade being that young again in exchange for being that stupid and clueless.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131