over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insuin and sensitizer question

Would this work for insulin dependent type 1 diabetics?
If my sugar is 80 and I go to sleep even on lantus I wake up
With sugar almost 300

metformin is NOT commonly used for type 1 diabetes.

If I was a type 1 diabetic I would be working with my doctor to control my blood sugar.

Sorry to hijack the thread but how are you guys not getting fat as fuck from all this insulin? I have been taking doing 3iu gh split 4x a day and just bumped up to 3iu regular insulin from 2iu and I started getting fatter IMMEDIATELY. Backed off the insulin and dropped the fat. How do you prevent the fat gain?

And what is the benefit of taking extra insulin aside from keeping glucose levels low from high dose hgh?

If you take a low dose of insulin and DO NOT eat extra carbs, you will not get fat because you did not eat any extra food.

If you take insulin and start eating 50-100 carbs with each dose then you will get fat

goal245,

When you use humulan R or N, do you inject SQ or IM and how long before each meal?

If you take a low dose of insulin and DO NOT eat extra carbs, you will not get fat because you did not eat any extra food.

If you take insulin and start eating 50-100 carbs with each dose then you will get fat

so whats the purpose of doing more than 2 to 3 iu of insulin?

so whats the purpose of doing more than 2 to 3 iu of insulin?

There might be a purpose for the most advanced guys that need to eat lots of carbs/food to maintain size and that require larger doses to keep their blood sugar normal from high doses of hgh.

Taking 10-15 units insulin and drinking a cool shake during your workout will not make you any bigger

I stay the same body fat% when running 15 iu pre with 5 iu gh. Along with 200g of carbs pre/intra/post. I'm hoping i won't start to get fat running slin 3x a day. Planning on ruining 6iu slin/2iu gh 120 carbs over 4 hrs. Repeat for afternoon. And follow with 12 iu slin 2 iu gh. With 200g carbs. I stay as low fat as I can on training day 4 x a week. The other 3 I'll drop carbs to 150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Power, you still having apple cider vinegar? Works really well on lowering glucose for me. Also shiitake mushrooms are known to help a lot

Last edited:
There might be a purpose for the most advanced guys that need to eat lots of carbs/food to maintain size and that require larger doses to keep their blood sugar normal from high doses of hgh.

Taking 10-15 units insulin and drinking a cool shake during your workout will not make you any bigger

This is not true. 8-15 iu and aminos/glutamine and carbs will GREATLY improve recovery. Tons of evidence for it.

But shooting insulin around the clock and forcing food in to grow will not help in growing. Ull get fat. But insulin itself does nothing to make muscle. It will enhance your food absorption. But you don't need much, really you don't need any unless ur a diabetic and more negatives then positives will come from this and half the time your just feeding the insulin not your body

Power, you still having apple cider vinegar? Works really well on lowering glucose for me. Also shiitake mushrooms are known to help a lot

Acv with every meal. I throw some cinnamon pills in through the day. Metformin on non slin day. 20 minutes cardio every morning when I wake. I'll have to give them a try. Is it pull form or whole food? So far keeping fasted gc down and fat is the same. I'll get fat checked every week. My head messes with to much so I need to.

Regular insulin is perfect for this, novolog is too fast. You could also use Novolin N, it is longer acting than regular insulin and will give you smaller insulin peaks. You can buy it OTC too.

There is no reason to use metformin. Here is how it works:

"Metformin decreases high blood sugar, primarily by suppressing liver glucose production (hepatic gluconeogenesis).[70] The average patient with type 2 diabetes has three times the normal rate of gluconeogenesis; metformin treatment reduces this by over one-third."

Since you do not have diabetes your liver is producing normal levels of glucose, suppressing this normal production will not have a significant impact

Won't have an impact? It will substantially improve his insulin sensitivity by reducing the body's insulin response, as will berberine.

Acv with every meal. I throw some cinnamon pills in through the day. Metformin on non slin day. 20 minutes cardio every morning when I wake. I'll have to give them a try. Is it pull form or whole food? So far keeping fasted gc down and fat is the same. I'll get fat checked every week. My head messes with to much so I need to.

Yeah it comes in pills.
Maitake mush rooms are great too. I like the combination between shiitake and. Maitake. They both come in pill form https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3199106/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11874441

Here is a book just in case you want to cook some things that can help as well..
**broken link removed**

this is a great mix of total bullshit and good info. Nice.

Goal, do you have any pics or any background where you're pulling this info from?

Everything from your "there's no reason to use metformin" to the "10-15 units and a cool shake wont make you grow" seem like ass backwards statements here.

I'm just wondering if YOU'VE used your protocol or what you're basing your info off of. Personally, i love insulin preworkout KNOWING that we are shuttling good nutrients to the right places—I just have never been a fan of insulin at any other time. TOO much of a risk of becoming a fat fuck and too much time nit-picking your nutrition and second-guessing what you're eating.

Awesome brother thanks!

Wasn't trying to say its better then taking insulin it self. Was just listing any information that can help besides taking insulin and Metformin that was already mentioned. No problem brother.

Last edited:
Goal, do you have any pics or any background where you're pulling this info from?

Everything from your "there's no reason to use metformin" to the "10-15 units and a cool shake wont make you grow" seem like ass backwards statements here.

I'm just wondering if YOU'VE used your protocol or what you're basing your info off of. Personally, i love insulin preworkout KNOWING that we are shuttling good nutrients to the right places—I just have never been a fan of insulin at any other time. TOO much of a risk of becoming a fat fuck and too much time nit-picking your nutrition and second-guessing what you're eating.

I've tried every single insulin protocol there is over that last 10 years.

The easiest one to follow and the one that does not require any diet adjustment is taking a few small doses per day of regular insulin, 2-4 iu at a time.

Very safe, 0 chance of going hypo even without eating. No fat gain from the insulin since you are not eating extra. Reduces the amount of insulin your own pancreas has to make - reduces stress on pancreas.

Benefits: fuller muscles from same amount of food, synergy when taking with gh.

I've watched/listened to all of collete nelsons and dave palumbos info on insulin and metformin and made a conclusion that metformin is not a good drug for bodybuilders and low dose insulin is the way to go, mainly for the health benefits when using hgh. Is taking metformin detrimental? probably not, but the side effects outweigh the benefit in bodybuilding terms I think

Last edited:
I honestly have to agree with the approach of adding as little to no extra carbs/food. Ive done insulin multiple runs and it always starts out positive and i spill over almost overnight it seems.

He's right about 2-4iu not doing shit even without carb meals. I was using 3iu with fasted cardio just fine and no carbs in my morning meal ever.

My diet is 100% clean I'm not slamming pop tarts or any of that bullshit. Solid whole foods. Im going to take it EXTREMELY slow this time and add literally 25g carbs extra 3x tops a week.

Im going to do it again but just add 3-4 iu with my pre workout meal, 4-6iu with my post meal only on chest/back/leg days.

The dudes that are stating they're taking 15iu 3x a day look like fat fucking slobs, are african american, or freak genetics.

I've tried every single insulin protocol there is over that last 10 years.

The easiest one to follow and the one that does not require any diet adjustment is taking a few small doses per day of regular insulin, 2-4 iu at a time.

Very safe, 0 chance of going hypo even without eating. No fat gain from the insulin since you are not eating extra. Reduces the amount of insulin your own pancreas has to make - reduces stress on pancreas.

Benefits: fuller muscles from same amount of food, synergy when taking with gh.

I've watched/listened to all of collete nelsons and dave palumbos info on insulin and metformin and made a conclusion that metformin is not a good drug for bodybuilders and low dose insulin is the way to go, mainly for the health benefits when using hgh. Is taking metformin detrimental? probably not, but the side effects outweigh the benefit in bodybuilding terms I think

Interesting. She has some really interesting thoughts, albeit very different than conventional BBing wisdom. Her interview with Scott Mcnally on Advice's Radio is good.

And I am by no means against the smaller, more frequent dosing. What got me interested in that approach was actually Dat's CPWO protocol. I did that for awhile and had impressive results with 2-3iu's, no carbs at all and still growing.

Not sure if you've answered this yet but have you messed with Lantus at all?

And I am by no means against the smaller, more frequent dosing. What got me interested in that approach was actually Dat's CPWO protocol. I did that for awhile and had impressive results with 2-3iu's, no carbs at all and still growing

Sorry to be a pain in the ass but can you detail that Dat CPWO protocol and how you did it?

Can't find it since the forum went down

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner