over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insuin and sensitizer question

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I started a different insulin and HGH program. Past I would do 10-15 iu slin / 5 iu gh pre 5 x a week With mk at 12.5 mg am. Now I'm going to try 6 iu slin and 2 iu gh am/ 1 iu gh mid day/ 10-15 iu slin and gh 3 iu preworkout all on training days 4 day a week.

My ? Is keeping my sensitivity up. 3 days a week (150 carb all day )I'll be using metformin at night. I add acv with every meal 7 days a week. Is berberine and metformin useless while using slin. Or will it still help with lowering body's natural insulin response. I'm guessing odds are I won't be able to run this plan for very long due to fasted glucose will climb to fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started a different insulin and HGH program. Past I would do 10-15 iu slin / 5 iu gh pre 5 x a week With mk at 12.5 mg am. Now I'm going to try 6 iu slin and 2 iu gh am/ 1 iu gh mid day/ 10-15 iu slin and gh 3 iu preworkout all on training days 4 day a week.

My ? Is keeping my sensitivity up. 3 days a week (150 carb all day )I'll be using metformin at night. I add acv with every meal 7 days a week. Is berberine and metformin useless while using slin. Or will it still help with lowering body's natural insulin response. I'm guessing odds are I won't be able to run this plan for very long due to fasted glucose will climb to fast

The metformin will still help you out

The metformin will still help you out

Cool. Thanks I'll add it on slin days as well. Will it mess with absorption of carbs. I see some people think it blocks out some of carbs consumed. I.e. Making u shit like a goose. I haven't noticed this effect when I take it with high carb meals

Cool. Thanks I'll add it on slin days as well. Will it mess with absorption of carbs. I see some people think it blocks out some of carbs consumed. I.e. Making u shit like a goose. I haven't noticed this effect when I take it with high carb meals

Keep the metformin consistent and take it daily. The shits will pass.

There are a few supplements to help with insulin sensitivity:
Cinnamon
B3
Chromium
Zinc (for the beta cells)
Berberine
ALA

Don't take more than 2-4iu insulin at a time and do not increase carbs to feed the insulin and you won't have to worry about sensitivity.

2iu insulin with 2iu gh 3-4 times per day is great. Don't eat extra carbs doing it this way.

Why would you prevent your body from absorbing food by using metformin? as a bodybuilder you need to absorb your nutrients.

Eating more and using metformin to block the absorbtion of that food is just stupid. Just eat less carbs

Eating more and using metformin to block the absorbtion of that food is just stupid. Just eat less carbs

Thanks. I can only get Nov. r. Will this work or do I need humolog? So taking a lower dose say 3 iu with 2 iu gh. Am. Then 3 iu and 2 iu gh lunch. 10 iu and 2 iu gh. Would work. I have 3 days off I could use metformin at night?

Keep the metformin consistent and take it daily. The shits will pass.

There are a few supplements to help with insulin sensitivity:

Cinnamon

B3

Chromium

Zinc (for the beta cells)

Berberine

ALA

Thanks.

Thanks. I can only get Nov. r. Will this work or do I need humolog? So taking a lower dose say 3 iu with 2 iu gh. Am. Then 3 iu and 2 iu gh lunch. 10 iu and 2 iu gh. Would work. I have 3 days off I could use metformin at night?

Regular insulin is perfect for this, novolog is too fast. You could also use Novolin N, it is longer acting than regular insulin and will give you smaller insulin peaks. You can buy it OTC too.

There is no reason to use metformin. Here is how it works:

"Metformin decreases high blood sugar, primarily by suppressing liver glucose production (hepatic gluconeogenesis).[70] The average patient with type 2 diabetes has three times the normal rate of gluconeogenesis; metformin treatment reduces this by over one-third."

Since you do not have diabetes your liver is producing normal levels of glucose, suppressing this normal production will not have a significant impact

Regular insulin is perfect for this, novolog is too fast. You could also use Novolin N, it is longer acting than regular insulin and will give you smaller insulin peaks. You can buy it OTC too.

"Metformin decreases high blood sugar, primarily by suppressing liver glucose production (hepatic gluconeogenesis).[70] The average patient with type 2 diabetes has three times the normal rate of gluconeogenesis; metformin treatment reduces this by over one-third."

Since you do not have diabetes your liver is producing normal levels of glucose, suppressing this normal production will not have a significant impact

No, he's using metformin to make sure his fasting blood glucose doesnt get out of control. There have been MULTIPLE threads on here discussing this.

I like the plan dude and I'm interested in your results. Maybe make a log about this. But I agree with you that Metformin is necessary because you're using slin multiple times a day now. I'm always nervous using slin outside of the workout window but after reading about this method for a couple months, im super interested.

Btw, I dont like Berberine as much. Maybe throw some R-ALA in there if you want to try one other sensitizer. I only take my met right in the morning (pre cardio) and before bed—i try to keep it as far away from my workout as possible as it messes with mTor.

Right on man. So novolin n. 2x a day and save the r for preworkout. I have seen some using lantis

Lantus is just harder to find, with lantus you could just do 5-10iu twice per day, Lantus will be active 24h/day in your body so your fasting glucose will be low due to always having insulin in your body.

Lantus you could take at 8am and then 8pm, key is to not change your diet, you do not need to add any extra carbs.

main benefit of using lantus is you are reducing the amount of insulin your pancreas has to produce and not overworking your pancreas, with higher doses of gh your body will be making more insulin to balance out the high blood sugar from gh

Lantus is just harder to find, with lantus you could just do 5-10iu twice per day, Lantus will be active 24h/day in your body so your fasting glucose will be low due to always having insulin in your body.

Lantus you could take at 8am and then 8pm, key is to not change your diet, you do not need to add any extra carbs.

main benefit of using lantus is you are reducing the amount of insulin your pancreas has to produce and not overworking your pancreas, with higher doses of gh your body will be making more insulin to balance out the high blood sugar from gh

If you used lantus, would you also use novolin r or n?

For novolin R and N, would you say 2-3iu every other meal would be a good start? Keep carbs to how many per meal?

Thanks man. I give novolin n a try

If you used lantus, would you also use novolin r or n?

For novolin R and N, would you say 2-3iu every other meal would be a good start? Keep carbs to how many per meal?

I use 5 units lantus twice per day and 3 units regular insulin 3 x per day, This is with 10-15iu gh

2-3 units regular insulin is a good start, you will not have to eat extra with this dose, even if your meal is 2 scoops whey and some peanut butter you will not go hypo form just 3 units

I use 5 units lantus twice per day and 3 units regular insulin 3 x per day, This is with 10-15iu gh

2-3 units regular insulin is a good start, you will not have to eat extra with this dose, even if your meal is 2 scoops whey and some peanut butter you will not go hypo form just 3 units

Thanks brother for your input.

I think lantus is great for this purpose as well and soon enough it will be looked as an anti-aging hormone. I know Colette has been speaking about this.

As far as the humulin R versus humulin N, do you feel both would bring the same results?. The N is a bit longer, but would be used the same way (possibly meals 1, 3 and 6)?

Do you use any additional slin pre or post-workout?

R and N are about the same, wont be any difference result wise.

I train at night and take my last dose of gh and insulin post workout, 5iu gh and 3-4 units regular insulin. Post workout is the only time Ill go slightly hypo if I do not eat a meal 30 minutes after my post workout shake (shake is about 50 carbs and 50 prot)

Would this work for insulin dependent type 1 diabetics?
If my sugar is 80 and I go to sleep even on lantus I wake up
With sugar almost 300

Sorry to hijack the thread but how are you guys not getting fat as fuck from all this insulin? I have been taking doing 3iu gh split 4x a day and just bumped up to 3iu regular insulin from 2iu and I started getting fatter IMMEDIATELY. Backed off the insulin and dropped the fat. How do you prevent the fat gain?

And what is the benefit of taking extra insulin aside from keeping glucose levels low from high dose hgh?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws