over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin 4-6 weeks out

A lot of the bigger guys I know run Insulin as close to show as possible...

They don't measure how much food they run around the insulin but the opposite..

If they are eating 30g of carbs per meal they will pin 3iu of Humolog 10-15 minutes before that meal and spread the meal out over a little longer period..

When carbs are cut to 20g per meal for instance they will then pin 2iu of homolog before that meal...

If they feel behind they cut it... If they are feeling and staying insulin sensitive * which in most cases close to show from restricted diets and cardio* They will run it all the way into the show..

Run insulin dosed around your food... not your food dosed around your insulin..

Insulin does not make you fat...

I was taking 18 units total.

I took 10 Units in the AM with my breakfast.

Then 5 hours later I would do 8 Units.

I was keeping my carbs pretty low. Around 30 grams per meal with High Protein and High Fat.

I went from 192 to 225 in two weeks and held it there for 8 weeks reached 230 lbs. I was planning on competing but I was extremely uncomfortable. My cycle was pretty heavy. I decided Im over that life. I want to feel good and have fun and enjoy life.
Lantus is the Mac Daddy of all insulin. You took 10ius then 8ius. That means when you'd go to take 10ius again the next day you'd be over lapping so now you have 18 in the morning. That's a wimpy dose by anyone's standards. You can take a lot more then that on Lantus. Not to mention it can be over 24hrs in length that it's in your system for. So 30g of carbs I can believe that but how often? What was your BS upon waking?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Absolutely.

Insulin does NOT make you fat. What you eat during the timeframe it's in your blood does. People are so afraid to go hypo that they often consume way too many carbs on it... if your body doesn't need them, slin or not, those sugars will just get stored in adipocytes... at a faster rate! :eek:

Rather than drinking/eating tons of carbs while on it, reduce your carbs and up your aminos instead. Not some advice, just my opinion. :)

What types of aminos would you suggest? Any specfic dose per x ius?

Lantus is the Mac Daddy of all insulin. You took 10ius then 8ius. That means when you'd go to take 10ius again the next day you'd be over lapping so now you have 18 in the morning. That's a wimpy dose by anyone's standards. You can take a lot more then that on Lantus. Not to mention it can be over 24hrs in length that it's in your system for. So 30g of carbs I can believe that but how often? What was your BS upon waking?

I was eating 7 meals a day spread out 2-3 hours. Carbs ranged from 30g to 40g per meal. My bs was 100 in the am.

I was also taking 5 ius of gh 1300mg test 1000mg of eq and 30mg dbol. I cut the dbol out though cause it gave me an ulcer. This was my off-season cycle then I was going to switch the eq to tren then to Deca. Then go into contest prep. But I can't take the drugs anymore. I'm not happy doing it anymore so I have to have fun or I won't do it. So now I'm just cruising and doing cardio and staying in nice shape.

The kid who keeps saying I put on fat. It wasn't fat. It was more water than anything but I held my Weight and when I through in tren I got super hard. Don't hate so much. When you go from taking zero hormones to what I was taking and eating your gonna grow. My diet had alot of food. Very high protein and fat intake

If they are eating 30g of carbs per meal they will pin 3iu of Humolog 10-15 minutes before that meal and spread the meal out over a little longer period..

When carbs are cut to 20g per meal for instance they will then pin 2iu of homolog before that meal...

If they feel behind they cut it... If they are feeling and staying insulin sensitive * which in most cases close to show from restricted diets and cardio* They will run it all the way into the show..

:yeahthat:

THIS!

What types of aminos would you suggest? Any specfic dose per x ius?

Any quality brand containing a full spectrum of ALL essential aminos... not just BCAA's.

Personally, I like UNIVERSAL's 100% Beef Aminos, but that's just my choice.

Now as far as dosing, I'd say 8g per IU of slin is plenty, those 8g being 60% carbs/40% aminos.

So let's say for example you take 10 IU's humalog pre-workout, you'd consume a intra-drink containing 48g of carbs (round it to 50g :p) and 32g protein from either amino tabs or powder, since the latest is actually more convenient.

Of course you can always add a bit of glutamine, creatine, taurine, etc to that beverage.

No need to mention you should always have more carbs on hands, just in case...

I'm no doctor, so this is just an opinion from experience on what I used to do many years ago, that worked for me. :)

I was eating 7 meals a day spread out 2-3 hours. Carbs ranged from 30g to 40g per meal. My bs was 100 in the am.

I was also taking 5 ius of gh 1300mg test 1000mg of eq and 30mg dbol. I cut the dbol out though cause it gave me an ulcer. This was my off-season cycle then I was going to switch the eq to tren then to Deca. Then go into contest prep. But I can't take the drugs anymore. I'm not happy doing it anymore so I have to have fun or I won't do it. So now I'm just cruising and doing cardio and staying in nice shape.

The kid who keeps saying I put on fat. It wasn't fat. It was more water than anything but I held my Weight and when I through in tren I got super hard. Don't hate so much. When you go from taking zero hormones to what I was taking and eating your gonna grow. My diet had alot of food. Very high protein and fat intake
Why did I think you were only taking insulin? Ha anyways. What were meals like prior to bed time? Anything specific? I know fats and protein will raise insulin like carbs to a certain extent I've tested it by eating 10 whole eggs in the morning and then checking my BS. Doc told me after 110 your considered to be type 2. Fasting BS in the morning should be between 70-110 for non-diabetics.

Any quality brand containing a full spectrum of ALL essential aminos... not just BCAA's.

Personally, I like UNIVERSAL's 100% Beef Aminos, but that's just my choice.

Now as far as dosing, I'd say 8g per IU of slin is plenty, those 8g being 60% carbs/40% aminos.

So let's say for example you take 10 IU's humalog pre-workout, you'd consume a intra-drink containing 48g of carbs (round it to 50g :p) and 32g protein from either amino tabs or powder, since the latest is actually more convenient.

Of course you can always add a bit of glutamine, creatine, taurine, etc to that beverage.

No need to mention you should always have more carbs on hands, just in case...

I'm no doctor, so this is just an opinion from experience on what I used to do many years ago, that worked for me. :)

Thanks for sharing your opinion. It does make a lot of sense to me :)

just thought of him

Tim Belknap.

Saw him in person years ago. (Dead now :( )

One of the first truly ‘hard and grainy’ bodybuilders.

Type 1 diabetic.

Guess he figured it out.

Attachments

• timbelknap1[1].jpg
    timbelknap1[1].jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 101

You're right. I encounter the same cases. I guess they didn't conduct any search about this. I did and I found a great way to increase your insulin levels is by eating healthy products which is rich in insulin's content. My favorite one is squash. It is proved that squash is an amazing ingredient for you to prevent you from suffering diabetes. I read the info here https://wikihomenutrition.com/squash-health-benefits/ (for those who are curious). Try to eat loads of good vegetable, fruit and reduce the amount of meat intake. Nice to share with you. ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws