over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin adminstration and timing with GHRP/GHRH

theunion

Registered
I have read that both pre and pwo for insulin are recommended by some. I was wondering what your opinion was on when to take slin and ghrp?

I know that GHRP needs to have no carbs in your system, so you would need to administer this first. However, I am worried about going hypo after a workout if ghrp is taken first as to allow GH release.

Does this then mean that one can only take slin preWO while monitoring carb intake, in order to successfully run ghrp?

My worry is twofold : Going hypo after a workout if slin is taken after ghrp administration, and if slin prewo is still as effective as pwo?

This would be running slin and a natural T booster, no roids. The subject in question is insulin sensitive as it is, so there are hopeful gains to be made with exogenous insulin administration.

Your thoughts and opinions are all appreciated.

Many are using slin 10-20 minutes after GHRH/GHRP (PWO).

BEAST

I do not drink carbs during a workout. A homemade amino blend is consumed and the post Ipamorelin/mod 1-29 and 10mins later 1iu R.

I do not drink carbs during a workout. A homemade amino blend is consumed and the post Ipamorelin/mod 1-29 and 10mins later 1iu R.

I do very long PL workouts, where I am training for almost 3hrs at times and I need carbs.

Will this negatively affect anything?

So, guys, what is the right way?
GRF/GHRP shot and then after 30 minutes 5IU-10IU of insulin?
Or what is the correct way/protocol?

Insulin and GH peptides

I don’t know if its right but this what I have been doing.

Work out then head home and inject GHRH and GHRP (100 mcg each), eat a protein source about 20 minutes later. Then a carbohydrate source like a baked potato. Then 5 ius of Humulin R

I’m trying to figure out just what to do pre work out since I’m sleeping during the day and getting up at 3 pm and heading to the gym before going into work all night from 7 to 7 am.

I’ll probably get up and inject GH peptides wait 20 minutes, eat a protein shake, inject 5 ius insulin, make up a big 50 gram carbohydrate shake and down it or drink it while working out. This part is a big question since I’m still unfamiliar with using insulin pre work out.

I also have a pre work out swell drink I’m going to try and fit in before working out that consists of 4 amino acids.

I also try and inject the GH peptides just before going to bed. I’m not sure if I should try and drink some kind of a protein shake before going to sleep to go with the peptides.

So far think the GH peptides worked good at 3 to 4 doses per day with proper eating but it’s not always that easy to get them all in and it can get expensive.

The insulin seemed to have me really pumped up the other day so I have high hopes for the combination of the two to produce great results with out the risk of side affects like estrodiol or prolactin increases.

I do use a blood glucose meter to keep an eye on what’s going on and so far so good.

Any recommended reading is greatly appreciated.

My worry is twofold : Going hypo after a workout if slin is taken after ghrp administration, and if slin prewo is still as effective as pwo?

This would be running slin and a natural T booster, no roids. The subject in question is insulin sensitive as it is, so there are hopeful gains to be made with exogenous insulin administration.

Your thoughts and opinions are all appreciated.

I guess I would ask, why bother with slin at all? With no synthetic GH use and no androgens you aren't going to be insulin resistant, so the primary benefit of slin use in typical bb'ing terms (synergy w/ GH/AAS) doesn't apply to you. And 2-3xdaily doses of peptides aren't likely to desensitize GH receptors such that you would see any benefit from that quarter.

You are clearly getting plenty of carbs which means you will already be achieving maximal reduction in protein degradation from endogenous insulin- this occurs way below supraphysiological levels. In essence, you can expect a cosmetic 'pump' effect during your workouts and possibly promote some additional fat gain and that is about it.

Basically, unless you are doing some sort of carb-less protocol and using low-dose slin as an anti-catabolic or you are hitting synthetic GH + heavy androgens I just don't think slin is a drug with very much upside for non-diabetic athletes.

-zaosha

if its humulin R,,,it will peak 2 hours and 5 hours post shot

ive done post workout shots of GHRH and GHRP and slin (all in seperate pins) and drove home 15 min ish? shower, then eat, no problem

sometimes GHRP6 + slin would make me eat for hours though...

ive done slin pre, but make sure you have glucose tabs and or intra workout drink on hand,,,others have more experiences on this so nevermind hahahah

yeah no carbs no fat in the system,,,but slin itself is not supposed to block GH release,,,i was told that its actually food in the system that causes somatostatin to rise?

why no carbs during workout????

Carbs can increase cortisol and that will blunt the GH release.

I take my GHRP + CJC-1293 preworkout, and then use a small dose of slin' and 2.5iu of HGH post-workout (the only thing I drink during training is a carb free homemade "energy" blend that I make.

Keep a coke-cola on hand if you're worried about going hypo. lol. that's what I do.

-VM

Carbs can increase cortisol and that will blunt the GH release.

I take my GHRP + CJC-1293 preworkout, and then use a small dose of slin' and 2.5iu of HGH post-workout (the only thing I drink during training is a carb free homemade "energy" blend that I make.

Keep a coke-cola on hand if you're worried about going hypo. lol. that's what I do.

-VM

food means insulin that means inflammatory and anti catabolic,,,lowered cortisol i thought... cortisol is anti-inflammatory and catabolic as we know.

also since GH is released when you are starving (along with ghrelin and cortisol) naturally

when fed, presence of sugar/fat causes somatostatin increase and halts GH secretion.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner