over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin and Cheats

No insulin. Berberine is a solution with cheats.

So you guys would push the dose once a week on high carb day? I could play with that. I'm not sure how much I want to push it in general the first time using it here, need to get more familiar. I can certainly feel the effect of just the 5. At the moment I don't think I have any insulin resistance really, tested a few times an hour and 2 after eating and numbers were perfect for blood sugar.
I've had bodypart days rotate around rest and the various carb days forever, I don't think I have a substantially lagging bodypart and like to keep everything even.
That meaning, training is 3 on 1 off. The carb days are tied to days of the week mon-thurs - med, fri- high, sat-sun - low, and training split is 5 days.

In my opinion if you are only going to do insulin 1-2 days a week on high carb days you are better off using lantus to make full use of the carbs. Or use short acting slin adjusted dose with each carb meal.

3 things with my cheat meal

1. HGH
2.GDA
3. Synthetine
Really interested in hearing more about this - would you mind elaborating a little more on the GH with a cheat? I’ve thought about it before as being something that in theory might be a good thing, but never heard or read anyone talk about it or explain their thinking behind it. Take the GH immediately pre cheat? How much GH do you typically use for this?

Really interested in hearing more about this - would you mind elaborating a little more on the GH with a cheat? I’ve thought about it before as being something that in theory might be a good thing, but never heard or read anyone talk about it or explain their thinking behind it. Take the GH immediately pre cheat? How much GH do you typically use for this?
I have always (when I have it) taken my gh dosage right before my cheat meal... why? If I'm going to have insulin high then I want gh there also as they have opposite actions in the body, insulin is a storage hormone and gh is a fuel liberating hormone. Plus what do all bodybuilders do? They take insulin and growth hormone to increase IGF, so if having a cheat i have just always done gh with it. I usually split my gh dosage Into two different doses but on cheat meal day I take the entire dose pre cheat meal... thats just how I do it. Not rocket science just more habit than anything.

I think worrying about a 5iu dose of insulin being detrimental if eating a "cheat meal" is a bit ridiculous. First, it's only 5iu, hardly even close to supraphysiological. Secondly, avoiding all fats with insulin is bit silly as well, if you get fat it's because total calories are too high high consistently, not if you eat some fats with an insulin shot occasionally.
Fats can add to anabolism, I think I've seen some study showing a meal with fats add to the acute protein synthetic effect of protein. Might have been whole egg vs egg white, or whole milk vs skim milk? I forget, but anyway...

Some chocolate whole milk with a little insulin might be fantastic post-workout :D
Besides, milk even hydrates you better/longer than just water.:D

I think worrying about a 5iu dose of insulin being detrimental if eating a "cheat meal" is a bit ridiculous. First, it's only 5iu, hardly even close to supraphysiological. Secondly, avoiding all fats with insulin is bit silly as well, if you get fat it's because total calories are too high high consistently, not if you eat some fats with an insulin shot occasionally.
Fats can add to anabolism, I think I've seen some study showing a meal with fats add to the acute protein synthetic effect of protein. Might have been whole egg vs egg white, or whole milk vs skim milk? I forget, but anyway...

Some chocolate whole milk with a little insulin might be fantastic post-workout :D

Chocolate milk + hot dogs ala levrone

good post ^^
I find it funny that people don't realize that the body is ALWAYS storing fat! How much is stored and how much is burned doesnt depend on insulin but overall daily calories, if you take in more than you burn then there will be a + in fat storage, and if your burn more than you take in there will be a + in fat burning it doesnt matter how much insulin and when insulin is present.

Why is anyone hating on lasagne when pasta and beef mince seems to be fine for most.
Bodybuilding diet doesn’t have to be 2000 meals of chicken and rice a year.

bit of fat isnt actually that bad with carbs it slows down the digestion of carbs so can use them in a larger window of time.

Why is anyone hating on lasagne when pasta and beef mince seems to be fine for most.
Bodybuilding diet doesn’t have to be 2000 meals of chicken and rice a year.

You clearly aren't American...here in the land of the free Lasagna is more of a gang bang between cheese, more ricotta cheese, and noodz.

You clearly aren't American...here in the land of the free Lasagna is more of a gang bang between cheese, more ricotta cheese, and noodz.
No definitely not, I have had some wonderfully light and delicate lasagne, of course I have had the full on cheese and bechamel attack version but I try to steer clear. There was an issue a few years ago about horse meat being found in those type of lasagne labelled as beef

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131