YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin and DNP - Maintaining Muscle Fullness?

I'll assume you haven't tried it, correct? Because it works extremely fucking well. I've used it with Lantus and recomped very well more than once and it's one of my fav combinations esp with GH.

I have tried it twice

Didn't work for me at all..

I have tried it twice

Didn't work for me at all..

I will second LS on this. I used pretty fckn high dosages of humalog but also used high doses of dnp along with it.

That also said the LS dnp and psmf diet didnt do jack for me either. Psmf by itself worked 10x better than when I added dnp.

I will second LS on this. I used pretty fckn high dosages of humalog but also used high doses of dnp along with it.

That also said the LS dnp and psmf diet didnt do jack for me either. Psmf by itself worked 10x better than when I added dnp.

i curious as to how that's possible

Here’s a podcast where a guy talks about using it much like livinlean said he did.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/beast-fitness-radios-podcast/id1065532968?i=1000428328183

He doesn’t get into specific dosages too much but in other podcasts he’s done where he discusses DNP he seems to be a fan of lower doses for longer runs. He recommends going protein/fat throughout the day and to take in all your carbs pre and post workout along with humalog pre and post. He also uses anadrol pre workout in the protocol.

I know gurus are a dime a dozen nowadays but the guy seems to be pretty god damn knowledgeable and apparently trains a lot of people and has had success recomping people with the DNP+Slin protocol.

i curious as to how that's possible

DNP no longer works for me. My body has it figured out and adapts to it somehow.

"Sounds like BS" - yes if i was reading this that it what i would think myself. Or I would say the person didnt have real DNP. I've seen people lose 20lbs in 2 weeks on the same stuff without even dieting.

So not having proper product is not the problem. I've used dnp numerous times in my life and it worked up until the point in time a coach put me on 1300gs carbs, 130ius humalog and 1000mgs dnp.

Whatever that did to my body- since then dnp was never the same and has not worked for me.

Anyways, using the exact same psmf diet with dnp for 2 weeks netted ZERO weight loss. Still got the shit sides. Even after the week off dnp weight didnt drop and continued to look like shit. Add in carbs and I spilled over like a whale real quickly. Swear DNP just turns off my metabolism now and takes a few weeks to recover while giving ZERO results.

He was simply starving and broke the diet over and over again. He needed your nicotine gum and ECA. :D

Wish that was actually the case as at least I'd have an excuse for the shit results lol

I’ve been using DNP for nearly a quarter century. I’ve done a few runs of 1000mgs per day back in my younger and dumber days. One of those runs was over Thanksgiving, which I would wholeheartedly NOT recommend. The very first time I used DNP when I was 15 I used even more than that. Not sure exactly how much, but it was however much DNP powder (Crystal wasn’t a thing yet.) you can pack into 2 “00” capsules per day with no fillers or anything. Which after about 4 or 5 days landed me in the hospital for a week with a temperature approaching 105 and a platelet count in the single digits. They ended up giving me a spinal tap because they had no idea what the fuck DNP is and were convinced I had viral meningitis.

The last time I used DNP was around 6 months or so ago. I ran a PSMF diet and did 50mgs week 1, 100mgs week 2, 150mgs week 3 and 200mgs week 4. I lost 23 pounds in 28 days.

I’ve been using DNP for nearly a quarter century. I’ve done a few runs of 1000mgs per day back in my younger and dumber days. One of those runs was over Thanksgiving, which I would wholeheartedly NOT recommend. The very first time I used DNP when I was 15 I used even more than that. Not sure exactly how much, but it was however much DNP powder (Crystal wasn’t a thing yet.) you can pack into 2 “00” capsules per day with no fillers or anything. Which after about 4 or 5 days landed me in the hospital for a week with a temperature approaching 105 and a platelet count in the single digits. They ended up giving me a spinal tap because they had no idea what the fuck DNP is and were convinced I had viral meningitis.

The last time I used DNP was around 6 months or so ago. I ran a PSMF diet and did 50mgs week 1, 100mgs week 2, 150mgs week 3 and 200mgs week 4. I lost 23 pounds in 28 days.

So odd.. I've read such varying results.

Some people say it works like yourself and LS

Then theres another crowd like myself that swears it doesn't work.

I'd swear my dnp was bunk if it weren't for other people

I'm in the same boat, for me it has never worked as for most people who say they lose 10 pounds in a week. :(

The cause of death if you overdose is cardiac arrest from hyperkalemia resulting from rhabdomyolosis
Dnp causes rhabdomyolysis?

I know it causes hyperkalemia, which is why I never understood why people took potassium on it. I think it’s causes from the sodium potassium pump not working though.

I'm in the same boat, for me it has never worked as for most people who say they lose 10 pounds in a week. :(
what else do you run during dnp?

So.....would that mean me metformin on DNP would keep you from losing fat???

Insulin keeps you from losing fat

Dnp keeps you from gaining muscle

Perfect combination to waste time

Sorry but this is completely wrong.
Cals IN cals OUT, this works ALWAYS.
How do you think that type 1 diabetic patients can loose bf?

I did a good amount of experiments with insulin and DNP.
Just don't use insulin with DNP at all.
DNP truncates insulin, and you can end up injecting Lantus and going hypo badly fast, not to mention that you will have hard time going out from that....

Just use DNP to diet fast. So accept water, shitty workouts and flatness.
Once you will finish your cut you will replenish glycogen and look handsome.

On DNP just don't do any workouts, do some cardio LISS, eat like a bird and relax all day long, it's best thing you can do.

Just stack DNP with Clen/ECA (i prefer eca since curbs hunger) and be ready to see fat melting very fast if you are well over 10%bf.

The best results i had were on:
500 TestE
2iu HGH Saizen (used before cardio)
DNP (dose it's up to you but 200-250mg imho is more than enough)
50mcg T3
80-120mcg Clen
100mg Metoprolol XR
20mg GW501516
25mg Aromasin
30-40mins cardio ed
2mg Nicotine Gums to curb hunger

50g fats from omega3, medium proteins to keep you full, carbs if possible full of antioxidants (berries etc)

If you are interested more on the protocol read that little article from Lyle McDonald. https://www.dropbox.com/s/j5ogefmjlvp8n9d/lyle-mcdonald-the-stubborn-fat-solution-patch-11.pdf?dl=0

I'll assume you haven't tried it, correct? Because it works extremely fucking well. I've used it with Lantus and recomped very well more than once and it's one of my fav combinations esp with GH.

You were lucky mate.... i had superbad hypo from Lantus! Never again....

On DNP just don't do any workouts, do some cardio LISS, eat like a bird and relax all day long, it's best thing you can do.

So, if your cutting diet during 4 months, you will not lift weight at that time? Has no sense.

Sorry but this is completely wrong.
Cals IN cals OUT, this works ALWAYS.
How do you think that type 1 diabetic patients can loose bf?

I did a good amount of experiments with insulin and DNP.
Just don't use insulin with DNP at all.
DNP truncates insulin, and you can end up injecting Lantus and going hypo badly fast, not to mention that you will have hard time going out from that....

Just use DNP to diet fast. So accept water, shitty workouts and flatness.
Once you will finish your cut you will replenish glycogen and look handsome.

Just stack DNP with Clen/ECA (i prefer eca since curbs hunger) and be ready to see fat melting very fast if you are well over 10%bf.

The best results i had were on:
500 TestE
2iu HGH Saizen (used before cardio)
DNP (dose it's up to you but 200-250mg imho is more than enough)
50mcg T3
80-120mcg Clen
100mg Metoprolol XR
20mg GW501516
25mg Aromasin
30-40mins cardio ed
2mg Nicotine Gums to curb hunger

50g fats from omega3, medium proteins to keep you full, carbs if possible full of antioxidants (berries etc)

If you are interested more on the protocol read that little article from Lyle McDonald. https://www.dropbox.com/s/j5ogefmjlvp8n9d/lyle-mcdonald-the-stubborn-fat-solution-patch-11.pdf?dl=0

you know cals in vs cals out is actually a weight loss but not fat loss effect. so you'd be guaranteed to lose weight but not necessarily fat
not saying this has any relation to the dnp/insulin comment but just in general

also wanted to ask,
500mg teste and 25mg aromasin ED
is your goal to crash estrogen or keep it in range?
i always wondered about estrogen and fat loss, lots of coaches crash it while others keep it in range
not sure which is better

also why are you taking a beta blocker with beta agonists and t3?

you know cals in vs cals out is actually a weight loss but not fat loss effect. so you'd be guaranteed to lose weight but not necessarily fat
not saying this has any relation to the dnp/insulin comment but just in general

Indeed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear