over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin and DNP.

pahlevan

Registered
Currently taking 2iu Slin along with 1 IU of HGH with my Carb meals. I was gong to run 200-250 mg DNP with T3 for the next 2-3 week to speed up the fat loss.
I've never ran slin and DNP together. Are there any concerns since DNP burns through the carbs and so does Slin? Would more carbs need to be added to compensate and not go Hypo?

Currently taking 2iu Slin along with 1 IU of HGH with my Carb meals. I was gong to run 200-250 mg DNP with T3 for the next 2-3 week to speed up the fat loss.
I've never ran slin and DNP together. Are there any concerns since DNP burns through the carbs and so does Slin? Would more carbs need to be added to compensate and not go Hypo?

DNP causes hyperglycemia

so I can't really imagine there being too much of a problem running the two together... other than the insulin blunting your fat loss

DNP causes hyperglycemia

so I can't really imagine there being too much of a problem running the two together... other than the insulin blunting your fat loss
The Slin has been actually helping the fat loss the way m taking it. # of my meals including the PWO has carbs. Around 40-50 grams. I take 2 IU with GH to boost IGF and burn off excess carbs. ( total 6 iu a day of slin) Also, Im fuller.

You wouldnt go hypo from your protein source alone offsetting 1iu of humalog..

Try it for yourself.

I tried this. Insulin ruined the fatloss the dnp gave me. I was so mad when I suffered 2 weeks and hardly saw results. Dnp +t3 is much better. Don’t need to go over 25-50mcg of t3, any higher your really gonna just be burning up muscle as your metabolism is already so fast and your gonna be in such a deficit. If you want quicker results up the dnp

6iu of insulin a day? A normal pancreas releases like 30-50+ units per day.. have 2 iu with meals isn’t enough to do much? Most guys can have 2-3 iu fasted before cardio and be fine. I get using supraphysiological amounts from time to time.. just seems like 2iu would be a wash. But hey if it’s working don’t fix it.

Last edited:
6iu of insulin a day? A normal pancreas releases like 30-50+ units per day.. have 2 iu with meals isn’t enough to do much? Most guys can have 2-3 iu fasted before cardio and be fine. I get using supraphysiological amounts from time to time.. just seems like 2iu would be a wash. But hey if it’s working don’t fix it.

It definitely works. You can up it to 3-4 IU with each Carb meal if your body handles it, Im more sensitive. Once you've been on GH for over several months you need the slin to give your pancreas a break and offset the resistance.
My protocol is that I don't want to feel it, if I feel it I've done too much. But if you don't feel it, it does not mean its not working!!
I take Mine with slow releasing carbs so not much is needed. My PWO is rice , apple sauce, and whey, that is the fastest releasing carbs I take all day. I don't like slamming slin and just keep taking more sugar to stop me from going Hypo.
My main concern here was not to go Hypo since DNP burns off the sugar and so far it has not been an issue with the doses I take. Running the DNP at 200 mg which is on the lower side, but its summer now and its still working just fine.

I will take an IGF test in a few week to see if the slin has helped and post the results.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear