over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin and Dosages?

Jaylee

Banned
I for the last few years have played around with Humilin R in various different cycles. I have also read some of the forums posted and there are conflicting views. 1st off I have had the best gains when I take the H-R in the morning @ about 30 iu's and 30 mins. before my workout is over with --- another 30 to 40 iu's. Do I take 10 carbs per iu. No Fu***&n way!!! I try to minimize my complex and simple carbs accordingly. I always take the slin while I am on a heavy androgen or lots of Clen! Now I have a few questions for some advanced gear heads. The more slin I take, means the more gains I will get??? Should I only take slin on the big muscle group days ( to avoid resistance ) ? Will taking slin within a few weeks of a show hinder my overall look? Thank you for your consideration.

dude you are fucking around with a serious drug here. Insulin is not like steroids you should not even consider them remotely close in chemical compound and/or how it works or destroys the body. im not dogging you but 30-40 iu in the morning and more after your workout, with now carbs you will be dead or have to have your feet amputated because of your insulin resistance. you are destroying you pancrease and your insulin receptors. i have taken insulin before but like 3-8iu post workout followed with 50-100 grms cho. i want to be huge as much as the next person but you have to seriously consider the side effects of what you are doing. im a nurse and have seen a few patients with pancreatic cancer, and believe me you dont want to be in there shoes, but the good thing is you wont be in them very long because you can't live without a pancreas!!

THX

Tank I appreciate your concern. You do have a educated point. For starters, I only do the slin for 25 to 30 days. ### 2 I work my way up in dosages and I do have a balanced shake within 30 mins. of dosing, which consists of fresh egg whites, oats, whey protien and frozen berries. I also have 10g's of creatine and pound the glutamine. By no means am I a freak, just not affraid of the obvious!!! We all die someday, and while friends blow stuff up their nose and pop pills I choose to take hormones. There is a consequence for every action. I actively am trying to minimize my negative results. I have been thru cancer and a brain anyerism at only 29. Yes insulin is definetly one of the most dangerous drugs one can take.

THX

No, with insulin more isnt better. IMO, no more than 10iu MAX is needed for it to do its job. I cant handle much more than 6iu Humalog. I cant even fathom taking 60-70iu's a day as you say you do. How the heck can you minimize your carbs accordingly? Thats like playing with fire if you ask me.

DIXI..

you know i mean nothing bad here but dude your on a crash coarse to death real fast at those amounts...how you have lived this long i do not even know ...

I had heard and have had aquaintances that have taken 1cc 100 iu's to 130iu's with 10 iu's of growth. Listen, I am humbled with all of my hardships. I am the captian of my ship and understandably I navigate it to the dark side. I always have my carbs and simple carb within reach, if i shall start to feel dizzy or get the hot flashes. I know I have made freaky gains with more slin. When I say I minimize the carbs, I just mean I do not eat to many. I load up on protein and maybe 5 carbs per iu of slin. And throughout the first 3 hours after my shot I always have a couple of shakes with fruit.

THX

Ive had buddys that will take 30iu at a time....
The first time I tried it I took only 6iu and it Hit me Hard! I thought I was going down. Its nothing to mess around with unless your VERY VERY certain of what your doing. Its not like anabolics..The stuff Can very well kill you if you make just one mistake with it.

Do a search here for that article the "Insulin Primer"
its a good read for anyone that maybe hasnt seen it or is interested in reading up on it.

Rajin,

Understand your concern. I have been taking this cycle of slin for about 20 days. I am going to put it to rest for awhile. #1 Because of the obvious, it is not good to take it. # 2 My sex drive is warped because of it. # 3 I am more concerned with slimming down right now!!

THX,

J

dixichic said:
Rajin,

Understand your concern. I have been taking this cycle of slin for about 20 days. I am going to put it to rest for awhile. #1 Because of the obvious, it is not good to take it. # 2 My sex drive is warped because of it. # 3 I am more concerned with slimming down right now!!

THX,

J

Might want to hit some Glucophage in between those Slin cycles.

I just have this nagging feeling that you are about 210 and 15% + bodyfat. If you are being truthful and are getting off the insulin, I am glad to hear it. However, I don't think the insulin dosing is as deadly as your nonchelant attitude is. Yes, we all die but most of us don't ASK for it.

Skip

Understood!!! Close but not all the way there. I am about 13 to 15 % 260 at 5' 10''. That not as important as the subject at hand.

If you need that much insulin, your receptors are shot and youa re on the way to Type II diabetis.

Get off the insulin and do metformin for at least a month. Hopefully that should bring your receptors back.

When receptors are good, you shouldn't need more than 12-15IU per shot of HumR.

I've only gone up to 8IU of slin and reached 282lbs with 15% body fat. Rajjin reading your thread made me remember my first slin usage. I started with 2IU and worked my way to 6.

The next week I tried 8IU and like you "something wasn't right." I could feel it. I was getting scared like hell. I began drinking soda like crazy. Still something didn't feel right.

I got so nervous I ran out in the hall of my apartment with just my underwear on, lol.

My wife was coming up stairs and saw me and freaked out. Luckily nothing major was going on but I was so scared.

You guys are right nothing to mess around with. I ran slin twice ( this year) and had gone from 257 to 282lbs in 5 months.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear