over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin and fat storage

Iasssone

Newbies
If you are at maintenance and eat that much protein you aren't getting fat. If you do it's not maintenance.

You don't get insulin resistant from "fast carbs" per se. What are "fast carbs" anyway? Rice? Fats and protein can contribute as well. You get insulin resistant if you overeat period, and don't exercise. Or use a lot of GH.
You can search for "protein insulin resistance" to see how protein can contribute to IR.

Carbs don't get stored as fats easily in normal circumstances, they have done studies on this. Search for "de novo lipogenesis overfeeding" or similar terms.
However when you eat a lot of carbs you stop lipolysis and any eaten fats get stored so the end result is fat gain.

Gave these two a look; very interesting, didn't really know much about it. The only thing I knew regarding protein and insulin was that protein releases more glucagon than insulin. I'm just trying to figure it out to be able to get the most out of my nutrition. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Fucking hell!
Calories in vs. Calories out

You are storing fat and burning fat all fucking day, if energy demands is more than energy consumption then there is more fat burning and the opposite is also true. You can burn fat if you have a 100% candybar diet (you will be hungry as fuck though) if you burn more calories than what you take in from candy bars, insulin means fuck all NOTHING.

Iasssone

Newbies
Fucking hell!
Calories in vs. Calories out

You are storing fat and burning fat all fucking day, if energy demands is more than energy consumption then there is more fat burning and the opposite is also true. You can burn fat if you have a 100% candybar diet (you will be hungry as fuck though) if you burn more calories than what you take in from candy bars, insulin means fuck all NOTHING.

But would you burn the same amount of fat you would burn in an "optimal diet"?

b-boy

IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
But would you burn the same amount of fat you would burn in an "optimal diet"?
Probably not but that isn't because of insulin it would be due to lack of vital vitamins and minerals.

b-boy

IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
You should really follow Layne Norton on social media Iasssone, his posts will explain why all of what you're pondering about doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.
^^EXACTLY^^

FrancisK

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Don’t bother with this guy, he’s 7asssa7 the same guy who made 20 threads about the same exact copy and pasted AI topic that had pages and pages worth of info and it still wasn’t enough for him to understand anything. He doesn’t post anything outside of his own threads, has never helped anyone with anything ever. He just goes round and round in the same circle, I don’t even think he knows what information he’s looking for.

Bleed

Kilo Klub Member
This entire thread seems like an attempt to rebut an argument no one here made. He's using the Socratic method to either teach us all something or prove himself right from what I can see.

Don’t bother with this guy, he’s 7asssa7 the same guy who made 20 threads about the same exact copy and pasted AI topic that had pages and pages worth of info and it still wasn’t enough for him to understand anything. He doesn’t post anything outside of his own threads, has never helped anyone with anything ever. He just goes round and round in the same circle, I don’t even think he knows what information he’s looking for.

FrancisK

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This entire thread seems like an attempt to rebut an argument no one here made. He's using the Socratic method to either teach us all something or prove himself right from what I can see.

He did the same thing in all of his AI threads and now he's obsessed with this, he made a new account hoping nobody would notice. He just wants to keep the discussion going any way he can waiting for some magical precise answer that he will never get.

Haha here is a fun one, guy is 6'1 160lbs worried about carbs, insulin and AI's.....

Bleed

Kilo Klub Member
He reminds me of Ross.

He did the same thing in all of his AI threads and now he's obsessed with this, he made a new account hoping nobody would notice. He just wants to keep the discussion going any way he can waiting for some magical precise answer that he will never get.

Haha here is a fun one, guy is 6'1 160lbs worried about carbs, insulin and AI's.....

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Iasssone if you take insulin without an AI your face will definitely bloat. I would recommend 15mg letrozole per day to combat facial bloating. 25mg per day for whole body bloating. Double the doses if you are taking more than 10iu insulin per day.

j4ever

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer

yeah those AI threads of his were fun hu

Iasssone

Newbies

I literally just discovered this forum 1-2 weeks ago, never been here before, it's my first time posting. Since we're in a bbing forum I figured I could ask a question a couldn't find the answer for on google. Haven't helped anyone because 1) I'm just a beginner so it's not like I have any knowledge more than whoever here and 2) most threads here are about steroids and my knowledge about that is equal to 0. Chill

Iasssone

Newbies

I made a question about a subject I was curious about, you answered and since your answer didn't really convince I asked another question to see if I understood correctly. In case you missed it, I said "I know lol, it's just to know how to manipulate carb consumption properly.", not to prove anyone anything. I don't know about you sir, but I don't just listen to what people say and follow it blindly, I try to make sense out of it by discussing. I'm sorry this whole thing upset you, next time before I ask more questions I'll check if I'm allowed to have a discussion or not.

Bleed

Kilo Klub Member
You're freely allowed to discuss anything you wish. My point was that you came in here asking question after question after question as though you had the answer already but needed validation.

If your question is, " Therefore do insulin levels play a role in fat storage?", the answer is yes it does, but as others have mentioned already, in practice, if you are trying to get lean or get big then eat less or eat more just dont mindfuck the question to death.

Theory is less important than application to 99% of this board. If you want results, just stick to what has already been mentioned here.

I applaud your commitment to dialing it all in but unless you are a top level competitor, this is not time well spent.

Just eat what you need to in calories to achieve your goals and dont sweat the carbs and insulin response. Unless you are obese.

I made a question about a subject I was curious about, you answered and since your answer didn't really convince I asked another question to see if I understood correctly. In case you missed it, I said "I know lol, it's just to know how to manipulate carb consumption properly.", not to prove anyone anything. I don't know about you sir, but I don't just listen to what people say and follow it blindly, I try to make sense out of it by discussing. I'm sorry this whole thing upset you, next time before I ask more questions I'll check if I'm allowed to have a discussion or not.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
1ronman