over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin and prep

BIG1512

Registered
Insulin use during prep? Yes or no? I'm taking about weeks leading to show and not carb up

I would say no initially but I've heard of some people using low doses pre cardio.

I've used it myself to spike into ketosis faster.

I'm sure it's very personal dependant.

Insulin use during prep? Yes or no? I'm taking about weeks leading to show and not carb up

If you do intra shake with EAAs and glutamine you can get away with 2-3iu pre workout to limit muscle protein breakdown. Carbs arnt even necessary if you keep volume down.

I add crystal light packet which adds 3-4 carbs and I can do a DC upper day easily.

I would say no initially but I've heard of some people using low doses pre cardio.

I've used it myself to spike into ketosis faster.

I'm sure it's very personal dependant.

:yeahthat:

Exactly. No way I could use it any other time than a high carb day while dieting hard and being lean because I'm way too sensitive to it at that point to even take the risk. To me whatever benefits it may have wouldn't outweigh the possible negative effects so its not worth it to me taking it daily..now once per week on that high carb day its worked well but thats the only time for me.

The legendary JJ lives on zero carbs and shoots insulin and then squats while at lol Ask him

Where is king JJ ? someone find his striated yanky ass and bring him to this thread.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

A 50g hydrolyzed whey shake will cover 2iu easily unless your doing lots of activity.

And if you add a GH shot with it GH will help keep BG up.

I experimented with it during my cutting phase last year.
I was doing keto diet for a while. I did a 2 week run with 250mg dnp, 3iu hgh, 3iu fast acting insulin. All upon waking, on empty stomach, doing 40min fasted cardio on my crosstrainer.
I can handle 3iu fast acting insulin. On empty stomach, but not much more then that...

But did it help me burn more fat? Hard to tell.
While on keto. The whole idea is not having insulin present, and Id say it probaly didnt help at all. Rather hinders the fatburn during its active time.
Since insulin stores energy. Rather then burns it.

I have to mention though, I was pissing more ketones then ever during that run. Once I had my egg and bacon breakfest 😬.

The theory behind it is that it pushes down glucose levels and the body need energy while your training, forcing it to break down fat for energy, since glucose is not available at all.

Try it, at least it will give you a great pump during workouts, even on keto 😂💪

I'm 16 weeks out I was gonna run it preworkout until about 12 weeks out. I am also using gh ghr2 and cjc. Im worried it may hurt fat burning though. So idk I may cut it just incase. Was wondering if anyone else had done something similar.

I'm 16 weeks out I was gonna run it preworkout until about 12 weeks out. I am also using gh ghr2 and cjc. Im worried it may hurt fat burning though. So idk I may cut it just incase. Was wondering if anyone else had done something similar.

Its definitely an individual thing but I believe that far out you can still get leaner while using it smartly. I went over how I like to do it above but you should certainly be able to make progress fat loss wise. My worry is that I'll go hypo and have to go well above my carbs for the day to get my bg back under control. I just don't want to have to worry about that every day, not worth it to me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws