over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

insulin as part of pct...

cal

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
New to the board...

Ive juiced on and off for about 4 years...

Has anyone used insulin as part of pct?

...how were you able to maintain you gains?

...were you able to gain anything?

THANKS.

I haven't used slin yet but Big A has me convinced that there's a synergistic effect with gear, GH and slin. That's how I'd use it.

Some people tend to gain a lot of fat on slin and it would seem to be a prime time to have that occur - using it post cycle. Some people have gotten good results taking it anytime - but it's definately a different reaction for each individual.

xcel

xcelbeyond said:
I haven't used slin yet but Big A has me convinced that there's a synergistic effect with gear, GH and slin. That's how I'd use it.

Some people tend to gain a lot of fat on slin and it would seem to be a prime time to have that occur - using it post cycle. Some people have gotten good results taking it anytime - but it's definately a different reaction for each individual.

xcel

what if you just dont take in fats after the shot? wouldnt eating fats in meals post slin be the prime time to have that occur? at least no fat until 4 hours after a shot of hum-r? :confused:

rippedboy said:

what if you just dont take in fats after the shot? wouldnt eating fats in meals post slin be the prime time to have that occur? at least no fat until 4 hours after a shot of hum-r? :confused:

well it would probably help, but i think it also has to do with the amount of carbs you are taking in.. for example usually like 50-100g post workout, then another 50g or so for your next meal.. and if you are shooting twice a day thats even more carbs.

Later,

Todd

Got Juice said:

well it would probably help, but i think it also has to do with the amount of carbs you are taking in.. for example usually like 50-100g post workout, then another 50g or so for your next meal.. and if you are shooting twice a day thats even more carbs.

Later,

Todd

in the igf1 thread, one guy mentions he would rather take IGF-1 than slin, saying slin is more unforgiving-permanent. why would slin be dangerous as long as there are carbs with you? like 100g of maltodextrin after a 10iu shot?

10gs per iu is a relative number some people might need more or less it realy has to be adjusted t the individuel me personaly id rather have alot of extra carbs then going hypo

insulin will actually help with recovery , so usng it is good if u know how to use it without problems .
and another important thing is , we need insulin to transport amino acids for us ! thats the most imp thing , we forget that apparently and just try to get the carbs in to cover up the effect and not go hypo , but u need the aminos ! so go with 10 gms whey and around 8-10 gms carbs , u can play around with the number of carbs , when u have plenty of protein in the system as well , chances of going hypo are very low .

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass