over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin before or after GH?

mkchll

Registered
What's everyone's opinion on this? Seems to be a lot of differing opinions on this. I know there's no magic formula but I just want to hear what your thoughts are on this along with timing. I know GK says GH 1st pwo than insulin half hour later. Form my research it seems as if Insulin pwo than gh would be best where gh has a shorter half life, but I've also read that gh is in the system for longer periods of time than previously though.

Hgh is best shot upon waking up first thing in the morning and early afternoon. PWO would be the worse time to take hgh because your body releases hgh on it's own after a very hard and intense workout. So why disrupt your own hgh production pwo. With slin, IMO it is best to take 5-10 mins pwo.

Hgh is best shot upon waking up first thing in the morning and early afternoon. PWO would be the worse time to take hgh because your body releases hgh on it's own after a very hard and intense workout. So why disrupt your own hgh production pwo. With slin, IMO it is best to take 5-10 mins pwo.

You really think that your body produces enough hgh PWO to stop the slin from increasing the size of your fat cells? You want to time your GH so that it peaks with your insulin shot. This means that it depends on what type of injection method you plan on using and what spot. The spot of the injection and injection method are going to change peak level times, and that is why there is so much controversy on this matter.

Last edited:
Here is my theory, but I've never personally done this so I can't back it up:
You basically want the slin and hGH hitting you right after you finish you're workout, so take the slin as soon as you get back from the gym and take the hGH before you leave (and vary the time depending on how long you plan to workout, where you inject, and how you inject).
If you inject subQ, your actually not going to peak until about 6 hours after your injection ( https://www.pfizerpro.com/product_info/genotropin_pi_clinical_pharmacology.jsp). So, basically plan on injecting six hours before you plan on using the slin.
If you inject IM, it depends on where you inject (**broken link removed**. If you go with the thigh, then inject 4 hours before you plan on finishing, and if you go with the abs, then inject 2 hours before you plan on finishing.

So in conclusion I would recommend trying this: Inject IM into the abs 45 minutes pre-workout (assuming your workouts are for an hour and it takes you ~15 minutes to get home) and then inject slin as soon as you get back from the gym.

*Want to thank Vad_B and BlueHazard for helping me find the peak times with this.

Last edited:
What's everyone's opinion on this? Seems to be a lot of differing opinions on this. I know there's no magic formula but I just want to hear what your thoughts are on this along with timing. I know GK says GH 1st pwo than insulin half hour later. Form my research it seems as if Insulin pwo than gh would be best where gh has a shorter half life, but I've also read that gh is in the system for longer periods of time than previously though.

Ask Phil Hernon for a answer, he knows how and what

yup.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner