over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin, Carbs and fat gains

Wayacrucis

Registered
Hey bros. I used Humalog at 10IU post-work out for the first time 8 weeks ago. Used it for 4 weeks, alongside my AAS cycle and 3IU Pharma grade GH/Day. Had awesome gains, fullness and no fat gains. I took 4 weeks off from insulin and started it again 2 days ago. However, I no longer have pharma grade GH, so my fear for potential fat gains is obviously higher.

Fortunately for me I can get away with lower carbs than most post-work out when using humalog. I consume 60g whey Protein and 35g of Karbolyn post work out. Followed by 40gs of Rice and 2 chicken breasts an hour after the shake. This is all I need to not go hypo.

2-2:30 Hours after my second meal (Approx 3 hours - 3:30 hours after my humalog injection) I have a meal with around 50g protein and 60g of carbs. No fats. Do I risk gaining fat by consuming 60g of carbs at this point? or are insulin levels so low at this level that it is something I shouldn't really worry about? (I am just so damn hungry at this point since im on EQ that I am literally begging for carbs, Or i'd just lower it to 30-40g)

Hey bros. I used Humalog at 10IU post-work out for the first time 8 weeks ago. Used it for 4 weeks, alongside my AAS cycle and 3IU Pharma grade GH/Day. Had awesome gains, fullness and no fat gains. I took 4 weeks off from insulin and started it again 2 days ago. However, I no longer have pharma grade GH, so my fear for potential fat gains is obviously higher.

Fortunately for me I can get away with lower carbs than most post-work out when using humalog. I consume 60g whey Protein and 35g of Karbolyn post work out. Followed by 40gs of Rice and 2 chicken breasts an hour after the shake. This is all I need to not go hypo.

2-2:30 Hours after my second meal (Approx 3 hours - 3:30 hours after my humalog injection) I have a meal with around 50g protein and 60g of carbs. No fats. Do I risk gaining fat by consuming 60g of carbs at this point? or are insulin levels so low at this level that it is something I shouldn't really worry about? (I am just so damn hungry at this point since im on EQ that I am literally begging for carbs, Or i'd just lower it to 30-40g)

I would eat that meal at 2.5 hrs, but you probably don't need 60g carbs to keep from going hypo.

honestly, with 10ius, you can probably get by with ZERO carbs. not recommending it, just saying. 2-4g/iu is more than enough. feel hypo? take more. dont? take less. THATS how you stay lean with slin. i take 30ius 2x a day. eaaaaaaaaasy. great gains.

random side note to all the old timers who probably actually remember me from years back, its good to be back. i missed posting here.

2g/IU is NOT more than enough ...maybe for you but not for others. Dangerous statement.

not going hypo because of eating enough Carbs = not getting fat

...biggest BS I've ever heard. Slin doesn't eliminate Carbs. All carbs you "use" for not going hypo will have to be metabolized as all other macros if you don't want to get fat.
It's the same as without slin ...too much kcals? => fat.

2g/IU is NOT more than enough ...maybe for you but not for others. Dangerous statement.

not going hypo because of eating enough Carbs = not getting fat

...biggest BS I've ever heard. Slin doesn't eliminate Carbs. All carbs you "use" for not going hypo will have to be metabolized as all other macros if you don't want to get fat.
It's the same as without slin ...too much kcals? => fat.

i disagree. its not the hormone that makes it dangerous, its the person using it.

i've done 7iu post workout on 0 carb diets. if someone is dumb enough to try this without knowing their bodies well enough to do it, then its not anyones fault other than their own, no matter what they have read online.

this is a hardcore forum. this is hardcore info. it has a place here as much as saying 10g/iu.

cheers.

i disagree. its not the hormone that makes it dangerous, its the person using it.

i've done 7iu post workout on 0 carb diets. if someone is dumb enough to try this without knowing their bodies well enough to do it, then its not anyones fault other than their own, no matter what they have read online.

this is a hardcore forum. this is hardcore info. it has a place here as much as saying 10g/iu.

cheers.

Just curious, why would you take slin post workout if you had no intention to taking in any carbs? Are you just trying to shuttle aminos only?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

bigfatandugly, I said dangerous STATEMENT ...not "plan".

10g/IU is crap of course and we prolly all tried to get to the least amount of carbs but anyhow...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131