over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

insulin during cutting

buresu

Registered
Ok guys, I've used slin during bulking but now I'm on a cutting diet and was thinking to use a small dose like 5i/u post workouts. My total carb intake is currently 120gr. and is consumed around training time.

My question; would be using such a small dose hinder my fat loss and store fat.
Would it be not good for the already depleted muscle glycogens to fill up with an insulin spike?
Did anyone here tried insulin during cutting, what was your method and the results?

If you're going to use it for cutting, include gh with it. Use log as it gets in and out of your system the fastest. Also, make sure you eat all/most of your carbs while the log is active in your system. I think slin helps retain muscle while dieting but it's very very easy for it to backfire on you as well if you screw up.

Yes, my main purpose is to keep as much muscle as possible and avoid the flat look which occurs during cutting, I'm doing 5i/u post workout with 40gr dextrose and 50gr protein, I've tried 30gr dextrose but went hypo 40min later.
I hope it will not make it harder for me to lose fat, my first goal is to lose fat and second to keep muscle. I'm using novalog pen which is a fast acting slin, so it's out in 2-3 hours, also on 500 test 400 tren and 300 primo.

Last edited:
I only tried slin once, 4 weeks pre-workout (mutant protocol). I only ate carbs 1 hour before the gym, took the 10 mins before then took in the carbs during training and before with the shakes. all the rest of my meals were zero carb and overall really low calories. I pretty much starved myself around the clock eating 5/6 oz meat portions with coconut oil and veggies, then blew the hell up during training.

I re comped very well and made a lot of good changes. It diminished after 4 weeks though. I was only using 250 test at the time.

My opinion

you can use slin to grow and/or lean up. Diet and slin timing is key IMO.
If priority is to stay lean I'd shoot slin pre wk out.
I never use log. Can't "keep up w it" and feel it made me over eat.
Humilin r keeps It right on track.
-JS

I use slin cutting but only tiny amounts. I do carbless post workout where I basicly train and don't eat any carbs untill I carb up for next workout. I use 1 iu if humalog post workout to help shuttle the protein, works real well. I do a shot of ghrp2 /modgrf 5 mins prior

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've used it in several 1 unit doses to get into keto. I was fully into ketosis in less than 24 hours.

I use slin cutting but only tiny amounts. I do carbless post workout where I basicly train and don't eat any carbs untill I carb up for next workout. I use 1 iu if humalog post workout to help shuttle the protein, works real well. I do a shot of ghrp2 /modgrf 5 mins prior

I do the same protocol man. 1-2iu's PWO and then no carbs until 24-36hrs later. Having awesome progress leaning out as of right now.

I do the same protocol man. 1-2iu's PWO and then no carbs until 24-36hrs later. Having awesome progress leaning out as of right now.

I'm going to keep doing this when I cruise but up calories somewhat to hold best I can

i use like 2 iu before a meal. i would not go over 3iu when you are on such low carbs. then i will shoot it 3-4 times a day. i have shoot 2iu then grab a shake with 60gram of protein and i NEVER went hyper. i use the fast acting from novo

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws