over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin For female figure

azazelll

Newbies
Hi guys.
Does anyone have experience with insulin for a competitor figure, doses, protocols?

Insulin can certainly be used for a figure competitor and can be a good option as it is a way go gain muscle without the virilization side effects from AAS. Insulin can also be used during a fat loss or diet phase to prime the body to use fat as fuel during cardio. However, I feel that using insulin for fat loss is more risky.

Now being able to recommend a dosage or protocol, that is a different story as it would have to be made specific for the individual, their goals (muscle gain or fat loss), their diet, and need to be monitored and adjusted just like any insulin use should be for anyone.

Below are some recommendations and things to consider for anyone starting out with insulin.
- Be comfortable using a blood glucose meter.
- Use fast acting insulin like Novolog or Apidra.
- For muscle gain, start with pre-workout and then possibly add post-workout. This approach would require carbs being taken in pre, intra, and post-wo.
- Dose the insulin based on current diet / carb intake requirements . Don't add in carbs just to feed the insulin.
- Start LOW and monitor blood sugar response, and how you feel during the workout.
- Make sure you carry some fast acting carbs / sugar in case you go hypo.

Lmao. This is good. FIGURE? You need slin for fucking FIGURE? Take up sewing man this shit isnt for you.

Lmao. This is good. FIGURE? You need slin for fucking FIGURE? Take up sewing man this shit isnt for you.
I know guys that compete in 212 that don’t use insulin. I’m kinda confused myself why insulin and figure would even pop into someone’s head. Hearing a lot of guys talk about how insulin helped permanently grow their midsection I’d think it could be detrimental.
Insulin for fatloss reminds me of the old Duchaine Deathwish Diet lol

Yes they absolutely can
As for doses that is totally diet dependants , you don't pick a dose then adjust you diet to it , you have your diet in place and adjust your insulin to that.

I don't understand why everyone thinks that you have to be some upper level competitor to use insulin or act like it's some terribly harsh drug. For a female it's a great option as mentioned above it will have zero issues jacking with their sex hormones.

The people that say you can't use insulin without gaining fat , down regulating your pancreas , it's danger or anything else either have no clue what the fuck they are doing or are simply regurgitating complete bullshit that they read somewhere or heard from a buddy that knows a guy who is second cousin twice removed from a girl that dated a guy that used it.

if you think pro figure do not use insulin then your knowledge is not very good

I've seen protocols from Shelby, Shane Hugely, Andrew Vu, Johny Casalena..not one has ever had insulin in it. There are probably 6-7 figure pros that train at my gym. 2 are going to the Olympia.

Would i be surprised if one of them is using 2-3IU Humalog on a weak body part? Absolutely not.

The mere fact that these local yocal chicks think you need insulin to compete in figure at the state level is a fucking joke.

And why is that always the fall back.. "if you think pros aren't doing it you're wrong". Does that justify your misuse and abuse of drugs? You arent a pro..you arent getting paid..

Like Gunsmith said, if you can tie your shoes, you can use insulin. Its really that easy. MORE is not better with insulin. Pretty much ever unless you're in the 1% of genetics.

if you think pro figure do not use insulin then your knowledge is not very good
How good is your knowledge? You’re on forum asking strangers for protocols and doses. Tell whoever you’re asking for to get a decent coach.

How good is your knowledge? You’re on forum asking strangers for protocols and doses. Tell whoever you’re asking for to get a decent coach.

man, this is a forum to exchange views and experiences. I don't think you understand this. Do I have experience? yes, I have it and it's a lot

My first instinct when I read this was, "WTF?" However, after reading some responses it does make sense that insulin could be a good choice if used reasonably and it won't cause the virilizing effects of AAS, which is huge.

This forum is for discussion so let's not attack the OP for asking the question.

I personally have had great results using insulin during training , using both Humalog and Humulin-R (not at the same time) , depending on the goals will dictate what the diet looks like , the diet will dictate what the dose looks like.
Take a dose right before training , have a good intra workout shake , post workout shake and meal following all with sufficient nutritients and the ability to grow is a bit easier.
As for who uses it , quite a few people do , many more do not. Most people who don't use it it's because they don't understand it and are scared of it , I know a couple pros that have never considered it or HGH , one is even natural and I know a couple competitors that are not even national level that use it and nothing else because they don't want any sex hormone related side effects.
Personally I'd rather see a woman using insulin to grow than NPP , EQ , high dose anavar or even test.
Even with guys , I think guys could get alot better growth by adding in a little insulin and HGH than running grams of gear

I know my first thought was WTF? But like Bio said, considering all the sides from AS in females, probably a good choice. But a very, very careful choice only with real science not bro science. As with anything else (especially female) moderation. Remember aspirin can kill you if you took 100 at once.

Reactions: Bio
I personally have had great results using insulin during training , using both Humalog and Humulin-R (not at the same time) , depending on the goals will dictate what the diet looks like , the diet will dictate what the dose looks like.
Take a dose right before training , have a good intra workout shake , post workout shake and meal following all with sufficient nutritients and the ability to grow is a bit easier.
As for who uses it , quite a few people do , many more do not. Most people who don't use it it's because they don't understand it and are scared of it , I know a couple pros that have never considered it or HGH , one is even natural and I know a couple competitors that are not even national level that use it and nothing else because they don't want any sex hormone related side effects.
Personally I'd rather see a woman using insulin to grow than NPP , EQ , high dose anavar or even test.
Even with guys , I think guys could get alot better growth by adding in a little insulin and HGH than running grams of gear
Agreed. My best growth phase was on baby doses, 300mg test and a little primo + 4-6iu GH + 4-6iu slin per day. Wow it almost made me realize that taking GH without slin was a waste if growth is the goal. I do not want to grow anymore (sadly I already have enough trouble eating maintenance calories between my activity level and my job it's 3,500/day just to not start shrinking).

But yeah basically everything Gunsmith said in this thread 👍

Nevermind!

I've gotta ask...does anyone here personally know a female thats run insulin that looks 'good'?

I've gotta ask...does anyone here personally know a female thats run insulin that looks 'good'?

I only know of a couple female bodybuilders that use slin and they are some BIG ladies.

I honestly don't know any figure or bikini ladies that use insulin (and I know quite a few pros)

I find this debate enlightening as to the thought process regarding drugs for females and the thought that if someone is using a particular drug like insulin, it is automatically thought of as over the top and being abused. For the record, I consider myself very conservative when it comes to drug use in females.

From my perspective, a higher level female figure or WPD competitor would use insulin INSTEAD of more AAS that cause virilization to achieve the muscle growth while preserving their femininity. Additionally, from a dosage perspective, I am talking like 2-3iu of a fast acting insulin either pre or post workout or both. It would also only be utilized when training weaker body parts that need to come up. Not some massive dosage (that would cause stomach distention) in combination with higher dosages of more risky ASS usage. I would much rather see a higher level female figure or WPD competitor using something like 50-70mg Primo/week + 2-3iu insulin + 1-2iu HGH than 100mg+ Primo/week + another AAS like anavar (which is fairly common but would have much harsher sides).

With that being said, I do not believe that your average amateur female competitor should be using insulin or really much of any AAS. I truly believe that females need to have the genetic potential if they want to compete at a high level in this sport and should not rely on the drugs the same as a male. However, once on the national or pro level, PEDs will be required which is where this conversation comes into play.

I am not trying to say this is the best or only approach but I believe it is one that can be considered when looking at PED use for a higher level female figure or WPD competitor.

I personally know a few amateur figure and two pro, who use insulin. My question was not so much if I could give the woman, but your experience in general. I know what to do, some did not understand my question exactly

I personally know a few amateur figure and two pro, who use insulin. My question was not so much if I could give the woman, but your experience in general. I know what to do, some did not understand my question exactly
Your question was about doses and protocols. It’s pretty straight forward.
curious though what is your dose and protocol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave