over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin For female figure

I personally know a few amateur figure and two pro, who use insulin. My question was not so much if I could give the woman, but your experience in general. I know what to do, some did not understand my question exactly
It completely depends on her stats , goals and what insulin is available

Why does the figure woman want to use insulin? That would be my first question

I might be wrong but if I had to guess this guy is on here fishing for info to coach some poor figure girl or try and start coaching one, when he has no idea what he’s doing. I asked what his protocol and dosages are and he hasn’t returned. I admittedly know nothing about the subject but I know there’s guys on here who are extremely knowledgeable and would smell his be answer from a mile away. When someone’s response is I know lots and lots, more than most, then they usually know nothing.

I might be wrong but if I had to guess this guy is on here fishing for info to coach some poor figure girl or try and start coaching one, when he has no idea what he’s doing. I asked what his protocol and dosages are and he hasn’t returned. I admittedly know nothing about the subject but I know there’s guys on here who are extremely knowledgeable and would smell his be answer from a mile away. When someone’s response is I know lots and lots, more than most, then they usually know nothing.

haha. you are really funny.

haha. you are really funny.
Then bro honestly I’m curious because I love to learn but know nothing about figure as far as drugs or diet or training. What do you have figured do as far insulin? If you’re truly knowledgeable then I apologize for insulting you or being brash. I’ve never heard of figure using insulin but some knowledgeable guys chimed in saying they had so I learned something new there. It’s very interesting to me.

Lmao. This is good. FIGURE? You need slin for fucking FIGURE? Take up sewing man this shit isnt for you.

Hey ease up killer... This is for a female figure competitor and its to avoid some of the masculinization properties by having to take higher doses of certain anabolics. Its actually more common than you think.

It isn't just for super human size when used with GH and AAS. It can be used properly for many female fitness models and figure competitors.

Did you tell a female to take up sewing? Maybe tell her to make you a sandwich too while you're at it.

I personally know a few amateur figure and two pro, who use insulin. My question was not so much if I could give the woman, but your experience in general. I know what to do, some did not understand my question exactly

Oh my bad I said the take up sewing thing bc I thought you were female, so you're coaching one?

Hey ease up killer... This is for a female figure competitor and its to avoid some of the masculinization properties by having to take higher doses of certain anabolics. Its actually more common than you think.

It isn't just for super human size when used with GH and AAS. It can be used properly for many female fitness models and figure competitors.

Did you tell a female to take up sewing? Maybe tell her to make you a sandwich too while you're at it.
I know very little about slin usage but I think I saw someone mention it’s use for dieting. What are your thoughts

Why does the figure woman want to use insulin? That would be my first question

I agree with this, but its not unheard of. I think its in attempt to take less anabolics bc winstrol can have some androgenic properties in women when used often.

The days of ole 10mg Var and whatever dose winstrol are leaving us apparently. TBH if its done right I dont think its a terrible idea, but only if this is done at a very low dose and the woman in question esntd to go pro.

Be careful bc add some GH to that and she becomes a womens Open competitor with a jawline like mine.

What else does she take? Thats my main question along with ALL stats.... and goals. Bc Insulin may not be necessary, but hey I have heard it happen before and known just 1 woman who took it, but she wasnt figure. She was trapzilla the clit lord... Fine as hell though.

Ive also never used insulin but done tons of research on it, so take my information and opinions based on people Ive known and literature Ive read. I will never compete unless its in armwrestling or some form of combat sport so Im not t he most desirable source of info, but I do know enough to inquire and add a little. Just saying Insulin scares me and always has. Studied it since I was 16-17 and joined Anabolex and Elite Fitness.... Im 34 now

I agree with this, but its not unheard of. I think its in attempt to take less anabolics bc winstrol can have some androgenic properties in women when used often.

The days of ole 10mg Var and whatever dose winstrol are leaving us apparently. TBH if its done right I dont think its a terrible idea, but only if this is done at a very low dose and the woman in question esntd to go pro.

Be careful bc add some GH to that and she becomes a womens Open competitor with a jawline like mine.

What else does she take? Thats my main question along with ALL stats.... and goals. Bc Insulin may not be necessary, but hey I have heard it happen before and known just 1 woman who took it, but she wasnt figure. She was trapzilla the clit lord... Fine as hell though.
What else does she take? She takes some heavy slag iron, THATS WHAT SHE TAKES!

this whole thread just goes to show me how many worthless piece of shit trainers and coaches there are out there. I fucking promise you if someone offered Dante Trudell a million dollars to come out of retirement and train this woman he could EASILY put pounds of muscle on her physique and I will bet anyone here 2,000 dollars that using insulin would be the farthest thing from his mind. People are just plain fucking worthless lazy these days.

I've used it twice, only comment I will say is you dont need a bunch of liquid shakes I wouldn't call that fitting it into diet. 10g carb per Iu of real food does the trick. I use fruit and get by without drinking pure sugar. Of course have some smarties on hand if you do go hypo but imo a shake full of sugar isn't needed.

ok gentlemen, the conversation is totally off topic. the conversation was supposed to be substantive with experienced people who actually and practically deal with women and insulin. Let me tell you that women figure take insulin and I don't see any contraindications here. this is better than high doses of npp, wini etc.

ok gentlemen, the conversation is totally off topic. the conversation was supposed to be substantive with experienced people who actually and practically deal with women and insulin. Let me tell you that women figure take insulin and I don't see any contraindications here. this is better than high doses of npp, wini etc.
Okay so what your protocol since you’re so experienced? Why do you avoid the question?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131