over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

insulin help with metformin.

Gorn

Banned
I have 10 years of PED use including slin.

I've never used metformin and would like to use such during my slin cycle if possible.
Can anyone help?

Also, when I cycle slin I'm usually doing it twice a day with generic hgh at 15iu.

Bump.

Anyone? I can't seem to find any info about using insulin and met on the same day.

Google "Metformin professionalmuscle" and you'll get lost in threads about this topic

Google "Metformin professionalmuscle" and you'll get lost in threads about this topic

I did just that and I got lost in all the info.
But I didn't see anything about using both on the same day.

I did just that and I got lost in all the info.
But I didn't see anything about using both on the same day.

The verdict is still out on that one...some guys say dont use it while using slin and some say it doesn't matter.

I've used it while using slin and got great results...my reasoning behind doing so is that met targets the shuttling of glucose specificaly into muscle cells and thats what I wanted when using slin, the more nutrients I get into the muscle the better

The verdict is still out on that one...some guys say dont use it while using slin and some say it doesn't matter.

I've used it while using slin and got great results...my reasoning behind doing so is that met targets the shuttling of glucose specificaly into muscle cells and thats what I wanted when using slin, the more nutrients I get into the muscle the better

that's sounds great. Mind sending me a pm on how u did such? Or I can send. Or you can do such here lol.

Sent you a pm

that's sounds great. Mind sending me a pm on how u did such? Or I can send. Or you can do such here lol.

I've tried it a number of ways...1 1/2 hours before workout I was taking 500 mg about 15 minutes before my novolin r injection, along with 100mg test suspension. I did JM's cream of rice routine and made an intra shake with pepto pro and gatorade powder. Gains were great, just came off a hard cut at the time so I stayed lean for quite awhile.

Now I take 250mg am and pm...rarely use insulin at the moment but when I do I am so insulin sensitive I only need 5 iu and get the same pump I used to get from 15 iu.

I've tried it a number of ways...1 1/2 hours before workout I was taking 500 mg about 15 minutes before my novolin r injection, along with 100mg test suspension. I did JM's cream of rice routine and made an intra shake with pepto pro and gatorade powder. Gains were great, just came off a hard cut at the time so I stayed lean for quite awhile.

Now I take 250mg am and pm...rarely use insulin at the moment but when I do I am so insulin sensitive I only need 5 iu and get the same pump I used to get from 15 iu.

Thanks bud. I wonder how I can use this with humalog. But I do have humalin r as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131