over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin, Igf,HGH!!!!

bd868484

Registered
I havent tried any of the three but have been planning on it for a while the only thing holding my back is i need to lose some bodyfat before i do a bulker. Im 22 6ft 255lbs and around 16% bf. Do you think I should just try one or a couple before I just dive in on all 3. Ive never use insulin but have its use down and have been studying all three components religiously for a long time. I was kinda hoping that by starting all of them at once there would be a greater gain then if i did one then the other then the other. I would be slowly be stepping up the insulin usage and know I would have to be careful because of the igf and hgh. This would be my 4th cycle and would consist of Test/Deca/drol/dbol/winstrol toward end.

Umm!

I think if your bulking and worried about bf% then your not bulking.. thats just my opinion.. You just have to look at the muscle to fat ratio.. eat a clean diet for bulking and if your want to lose a little bf% cardio twice week in the morning.. 30-40 min session.. I'm sure wth the test you'll actually lean out .. just don't the lee priest diet... I'm also bulking.. right 198 12% looking to get up to 215 solid and cut back down to 176 for the summer .... bodybuilidng its such an artful sport

HGH

How much IU's of HGH are you planning to use...?

im sorry for the confusion but I was going to do a all out bulker after I lean out, in which ill probably run a small dose of test with primo/var. for as long as i need to achieve the bf i want to start a bulker at. i dont really care about staying to lean during a bulker just as long as the bf gets to out of hand and im at the highest i ever want to be right now I was going to use 10iu postworkout 3x a week of the growth, with 10iu of Humalog. and around 30mcg of igf all postworkout.

bd868484 said:
im sorry for the confusion but I was going to do a all out bulker after I lean out, in which ill probably run a small dose of test with primo/var.

Ok so are you using primo/ test for bulking or to lean out... ?? primo is a weak test so it would be used for cutting and what type of test ar you using?

Prop
Primo=Lean Cycle
Var

TestE
Deca
Drol
Dbol=Mass Cycle
Slin
HGH
IGF

im on the same protocol of hgh, igf, insulin you are wanting to do, except i am doing 6 iu hgh 3x week. This is my first run with hgh, if its yours then i would recommend not using 10ius yet, you would be wasting your money. 6 ius works great for me and im 6'3 258lbs around 10% bf. just helpin ya save a little money bro.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131