over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin Intra Workout Essentials

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
I'm trying to stream line what I'm using in my Intra Drink following my pre workout insulin injection. I'm thinking only Creatine, Glutamine, Himilayan salt and some EAAs. I've been running the same as above but in addition Citrulline, Beta Alanine, Taurine . Any thoughts?

I personally have never used anything. Sufficient carbs pre using whole food followed by a post workout high carb meal. If I up my dose I subtract carbs from other meals and add them to the pre meal so I am covered but total calories remain where I want them. Smarties in the gym bag and car just in case I feel hypo.

I'm trying to stream line what I'm using in my Intra Drink following my pre workout insulin injection. I'm thinking only Creatine, Glutamine, Himilayan salt and some EAAs. I've been running the same as above but in addition Citrulline, Beta Alanine, Taurine . Any thoughts?
No carbs?

How much eeas and Creatine you mofos using intra? :)

I take whey isolate, eaas, beta alanine, citrulline, gly mono, potassium and sodium, taurine, creatine, flavored dextose whether slin or not, intra.

That looks like about it.
I've been using orange and lemon-lime Gatorade for carbs because all my ingredients are unflavored (from TN) and the amino are bitter.
20g EAA , 10g Creatine , 10g Glutamine , 5g citrulline malate , 30ml glycerin and 1g salt (I use a little scoop I have that work perfect for this weight)

Mine is simple. HBCD, between 50 and 150 grams depending on needs. 20 grams of EAA and 5 grams creatine. Used to spend a boatload of money on al these little extras for my intra but don't think it brings any noticeable gains so slimmed it down.

Well the only actual essential supplement are the carb powder and I would go with HBCD's. I usually do about 50g HBCD's and 30g honey. Anything after that is not essential but obviously you want EAA's. Those 2 are the key elements so if you want to keep it basic just go with those.

Next on the list I would state glutamine and creatine. If I am using them I go with 10g glutamine and 5g creatine.

Then you have the 101 other things you can add if you want. Sea salt and taurine are 2 common ingredients. I am currently using about 5g taurine intra workout now.

I would take your citrulline pre workout but including some in your intra shake is never bad either.

Really, if you do a good dose of easily digested protein, like isolate or hydro maybe 30 minutes prior or a bit longer you might not "need" any EAAs because you will have a high/maximal amount of aminos floating around. At the same time, if you do believe you will benefit from aminos during your workout a whey based supplement mixed in the intra could be superior. Who knows for sure, but it could be due to all the aminos present that aren't in EAA products. But all of this is just bothering with the unimportant details tbh.

Who has tried consuming a large amount of calories/food during training? Say 2K calories worth. Doesn't Scott Stevenson talk about this? I remember in the early 90s where Chris Duffy said recommended at least 2K during each workout.

i do the taurine pre-workout, stick 2g in my pocket and take them right before I enter the gym (capsules) nutricost brand is best imo
i also bring a thing of raw organic honey with me and will do a few squeezes as soon as i get to gym, also intra workout ill walk to the locker and do a couple more. I do arginine 2g (caps) right as I walk into the gym too. and I pin in the parking lot or sometimes in the bathroom. I warm up and walk for 10-15 max before super slow incline all the way up. glad to see you mastering this!!! props brother. ps i would do 5g creatine intra + mutant GEAAR (eaas), + pink salt, there's a good thread on this, let me pull it up for you https://www.professionalmuscle.com/.../intelligent-insulin-use-works-wonders.91348/

Like elvia I just would do big gatorade. but gatorade always makes me have bacteria on my tongue post-workout, highly dislike it, but it's easy on the stomach! I used to get the Karboload from TN too those also work well. @hevi-head he does big Gatorade and sometimes banana pre workout if im not mistaken + honey

My intrawo is:
3g salt
50g HBCD
10g Glutammine
20g EAA

I don't think that we need anything else.

Really, if you do a good dose of easily digested protein, like isolate or hydro maybe 30 minutes prior or a bit longer you might not "need" any EAAs because you will have a high/maximal amount of aminos floating around.

Exactly what I heard Chris Tuttle say. That being said my ocd won’t let me not

Exactly what I heard Chris Tuttle say. That being said, my ocd won’t let me not

Next on the list I would state glutamine and creatine. If I am using them I go with 10g glutamine and 5g creatine.
I forgot glutamine. I include this as well. My first two meals, many times, for fatloss control are protein and fats. First carb meal is intra and glutamine helps replenish glycogen stores faster.

No carbs?
Yes, my fault I didn't list that. Recently I've been using HBCD but that stuff is ridiculous expensive. Often I just use Gatorade because of the price point.

50g Karbolyn, 10g EAA, 10g creatine. I'm gonna try the HBCD after I run out of Karbolyn. This is with 4iu Humalog pre

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131