advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin ONLY while using gh or use it without gh too?

Use insulin ONLY with gh or its beneficial even without gh?

• Only with gh

Votes: 55 49.5%
  • with or without gh

Votes: 53 47.7%
  • only without gh

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Understand what Gh does to blood glucose and fat metabolism, then you'll understand why it's optimal to take insulin with gh. At the very least, metformin w/ gh.

Do you know of any good places where a guy yearning for knowledge could look for such info??

I hired a coach. I need to give my brain a rest. I dont want to think or experiment right now.

He tells me what to eat what to take how much to take then i lift. Good Shit

anyone using Slin /GH pre wo?

what results and how much of each are you using?

started 4 iu gh with 2 iu humalog pre wo, BOMB....... going to 6 iuGH and 3 iu slin next wo

anyone using Slin /GH pre wo?

what results and how much of each are you using?

started 4 iu gh with 2 iu humalog pre wo, BOMB....... going to 6 iuGH and 3 iu slin next wo

I'm running 6 iu gh and 12.5 mk now with novalin r at 10. Pre. Working up slin to 15 at the end. Barbering am. Only one week on gh. My hands look fat as fuck. (Blue tops)

110% or expect to regret it!

My opinion? 4 IU upon rising, 4 IU pre-workout with insulin

So would it be best to split slin dose up instead of doing all gh and sling pre workout. I'm doing 1 iu am and 5iu gh with 10iu slin (nov r) 1 hr pre now.

I've alwayd had good results with insulin without HGH , never gained fat because i added the insulin to my existing diet.

So would it be best to split slin dose up instead of doing all gh and sling pre workout. I'm doing 1 iu am and 5iu gh with 10iu slin (nov r) 1 hr pre now.

If using Novolin R (regular human insulin), I would take it all pre-training, especially at that dose.

im never taking insulin again...

I get waaaaaaaaaaay too fat

my love handles get super lovely

im never taking insulin again...

I get waaaaaaaaaaay too fat

my love handles get super lovely
Same here, I started doing 2x a day 10iu and started getting fat. My slin sensitivity sucks big time. Type 2 runs on both sides of my family. My younger sister is type 1. I think I'm going to go with igf1-lr3 instead of slin moving forward. I had similar results with igf1 without the fat gains.

I like insulin pre workout, even without GH.

Same here, I started doing 2x a day 10iu and started getting fat. My slin sensitivity sucks big time. Type 2 runs on both sides of my family. My younger sister is type 1. I think I'm going to go with igf1-lr3 instead of slin moving forward. I had similar results with igf1 without the fat gains.

I'm going to try this again my next run. Made awesome gains 7 years ago when I did it. I didn't have gh and mk in the mix. I haven't had a problem in the past with sensitivity. Adding gh and mk to my mix is making it a mother. Do u think metformin works better than berberine. I might have to give it a try

Has anyone used novlin N

Its more in between R and Lantos so to speak

I'm going to try this again my next run. Made awesome gains 7 years ago when I did it. I didn't have gh and mk in the mix. I haven't had a problem in the past with sensitivity. Adding gh and mk to my mix is making it a mother. Do u think metformin works better than berberine. I might have to give it a try

Never used berberine but I know metformin kept me lean even though my fasted glucose and A1C were not effected even after 6 months of metformin use. Could have been it worked to prevent further slin resistance at the time though. On a bulk I hated metformin because I was constantly on the toilet and having stomach issues. I think it worked great at dumping carbs mainly to be quite honest. Berberine I'm not sure.

Never used berberine but I know metformin kept me lean even though my fasted glucose and A1C were not effected even after 6 months of metformin use. Could have been it worked to prevent further slin resistance at the time though. On a bulk I hated metformin because I was constantly on the toilet and having stomach issues. I think it worked great at dumping carbs mainly to be quite honest. Berberine I'm not sure.

Thanks bro

Yes...metformin is definitely better than berberine

I'd rather use r-ALA and berberine then metformin. I won't argue that met might be more effective, but goddamn the GI issues..

Used and timed properly, slin can even tremendously help you lose bf... remember what it does: lower your blood glucose level... and when it's low enough, your body has no choice but release fat from your adipocytes.

Sure you'll flirt with hypoglycemia, so you better know what you're doing and have your share of experience with it already, but saying blatantly "slin will make you fat" is just false... slin with low/no carbs WON'T fatten you, GH or not... quite the opposite actually.

But then again, you must know exactly how to manipulate your diet, and be particularly cautious.

I actually lost 1 kilo this morning
I took 3 IU novorapid (starting slowly)
my blood sugar was stuck at 76 and wouldn't go any lower
already had 2 shakes and a meal
than my blood sugar raised to around 90 when it cleared my system

Used and timed properly, slin can even tremendously help you lose bf... remember what it does: lower your blood glucose level... and when it's low enough, your body has no choice but release fat from your adipocytes.

Sure you'll flirt with hypoglycemia, so you better know what you're doing and have your share of experience with it already, but saying blatantly "slin will make you fat" is just false... slin with low/no carbs WON'T fatten you, GH or not... quite the opposite actually.

But then again, you must know exactly how to manipulate your diet, and be particularly cautious.

How low of a blood sugar are we talking about?

Do you HAVE TO cycle on and off insulin completely?

Or can you just change amounts based on goals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity