advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin ONLY while using gh or use it without gh too?

Use insulin ONLY with gh or its beneficial even without gh?

• Only with gh

Votes: 55 49.5%
  • with or without gh

Votes: 53 47.7%
  • only without gh

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Do you HAVE TO cycle on and off insulin completely?

Or can you just change amounts based on goals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to Colette Nelson who is very knowledgeable about insulin, she alludes to that you don't need to cycle insulin. It is important to maintain insulin sensitivity. Exogenous insulin does not cause diabetes is what she explains in the below link, actually using exogenous insulin gives your pancreas and beta cells a break. From what I can glean, there's obviously a certain way to utilize insulin intelligently with your diet.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqBg6dvM1gM&t=3527s"]Advices Radio Episode 25 - YouTube[/ame]

According to Colette Nelson who is very knowledgeable about insulin, she alludes to that you don't need to cycle insulin. It is important to maintain insulin sensitivity. Exogenous insulin does not cause diabetes is what she explains in the below link, actually using exogenous insulin gives your pancreas and beta cells a break. From what I can glean, there's obviously a certain way to utilize insulin intelligently with your diet.

Advices Radio Episode 25 - YouTube

Thanks a lot!

You are correct
But the parrots will still keep repeating wrong information 😂😂
I hate it

Insulin for anti aging

Many people (including the parents of diabetic children) view having to use insulin as a last straw, a final admission that they (or their child) are a diabetic and seriously ill. Therefore they will try anything else -- including things that will burn out their remaining beta cells -- before using insulin. Many people in our culture have the notion that you cannot be well if you are using medication. This is nonsense. But some patients are so convinced that they must do things the "natural" way that I practically have to beg them to use insulin. In reality, nothing could be more natural. Diabetics who still have beta cell function left may be carrying their own cure around with them -- provided that they don't burn it out with high blood sugars and the refusal to use insulin." - Dr. Richard K. Bernstein, Diabetes Solution.

Using Insulin: The Non-Diabetic Use of Insulin for Anti-Aging

Last edited:
You are correct
But the parrots will still keep repeating wrong information 😂😂
I hate it

The "parrots" you refer to recommend cycling insulin TO MAINTAIN INSULIN SENSITIVITY.

Obviously if you can do that, cycling it isn't necessary. That shouldnt need to even be clarified

This is the first time I have seen anyone else say that exogenous insulin won't give you diabetes and that it will slow down your pancreas. I have frequently had hypoglycemia in the past, and one doc who was knowledgeable about insulin put me on 7-10iu of insulin per day. This was to help my pancreas stop overreacting. This is technically an "off label" use of insulin from what I've been told by other doctors who obviously disagreed with the treatment. However, it worked, and to maintain sensitivity, I only need to use IGF now and then.

This is the first time I have seen anyone else say that exogenous insulin won't give you diabetes and that it will slow down your pancreas. I have frequently had hypoglycemia in the past, and one doc who was knowledgeable about insulin put me on 7-10iu of insulin per day. This was to help my pancreas stop overreacting. This is technically an "off label" use of insulin from what I've been told by other doctors who obviously disagreed with the treatment. However, it worked, and to maintain sensitivity, I only need to use IGF now and then.

Its been said lots of times...but you can overdo it. But yes...using insulin, especially at meals or at periods during diet where carbs are high, can help reduce the load on the pancreas from having to produce all that insulin

I've done it without, but when I do do GH, I will definitely use it

Thanks good information, using long slin for pancreas and beta cells seems like good idea to cycle it few times year if using gh.

Not trying to hijack the thread but I have always steered clear of using insulin because I read at one time you may actually become insulin dependent. After reading this thread I'm wondering if that's true at all? And if so what risk do I run using very moderate amount (roughly 10iu post) of R insulin?

Also when I was considering it I thought to add in cjc1295 and ghrp6 , not sure if those will have any bearing on the risk of becoming insulin dependent?

Sorry if questions seem obvious to some of you but after hearing that it might make you diabetic it's just been a no fly zone for me.

Not trying to hijack the thread but I have always steered clear of using insulin because I read at one time you may actually become insulin dependent. After reading this thread I'm wondering if that's true at all? And if so what risk do I run using very moderate amount (roughly 10iu post) of R insulin?

Also when I was considering it I thought to add in cjc1295 and ghrp6 , not sure if those will have any bearing on the risk of becoming insulin dependent?

Sorry if questions seem obvious to some of you but after hearing that it might make you diabetic it's just been a no fly zone for me.

You probably have more chance going diabetic from hgh than you do insulin. Obviously common sense needs to be used but if you're talking about 10iu regular slin once daily you are not going to become insulin dependent. It's like a drop in the ocean. Some people may have a greater risk due to genetics and that will be known if you have many diabetics in your family. But again 1 x 10iu dose per day is nothing in the grand scheme. Obviously run it in short cycles so have off periods and get blood work done and test your blood glucose. Definitely read up more on slin before using it but regular is a good first slin. Start very low and work up but 10iu of regular slin once you get used to it is a sensible but effective amount.

Thank you for the response I've used AAS fairly extensively but even with assistance I feel I've hit a bit of a wall size wise. Maybe insulin along with a couple peptides help me push past my sticking point.

Think there would be any issues with running both together right off the rip? Or just insulin at first to get my feet wet? My fear is without the boost to natural gh production I run the risk of getting fat quickly. (I would use straight GH but financially I couldn't right now) jumping off point for carbs is 10g/iu used right?

Also are peptides worth it? Specifically cjc1295 and ghrp6? Bang for buck wise? Or just sock my loot until I can do a proper gh regimen?

Sorry for the hijack. Lol

this podcast with colette nelson really is amazing! i learned SO much from this one... she is super knowlegeable and really passionate about this stuff..

every person on this board who intends to use insulin should listen to this podcast..

if you fuck up your insulin protocol then yes it could cause long term problems but if you do some research and do it right, you'll be 100% fine

I'm using igf lr3 and slin, no GH needed. GH makes me a zombie, it's the resting hormone, my body can pump its own at night when I'm sleeping. We're after igf anyway, so I skip the process and just take igf and slin preworkout. Great recovery, and no lethargy! Way more energy which in turn means better results in the end. Slin and igf are the building hormones.

if you fuck up your insulin protocol then yes it could cause long term problems but if you do some research and do it right, you'll be 100% fine
Bro, way higher chance of HGH causing type 2 then slin. Actually, the guys who got themselves into trouble were using HGH not slin. HGH puts one at higher blood sugar levels, slin does the opposite. Type 2 is gauged by looking at A1C aka your blood sugar over time. Taking slin will not cause high blood glucose levels.

i ve 2 friends who are diabetics because of GH abuse.
More 10ui/d during years, no break etc... They used humalog by cycle.
I think also it s GH abuse

Anyone using just slin post-w without gh with good results ?
Run out of my gh, but want continue on just slin post-w.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws