over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin price

Omegasox

Registered
I ran Humulin R in the past. Before the exponential raping of prices. Now I look on GoodRX and it’s $150. Is this what we’re stuck with presently? Novolog/humalog are even more expensive. Are you guys who run insulin shelling out the new obscene prices?

Beginning in mid-September, Lilly's Humulin(R) brand of insulin will be available in Walmart pharmacies across the U.S. under the dual-branded name Humulin(R) ReliOn(R), including 10 mL vials of Humulin(R) R U-100, Humulin(R) N, and Humulin(R) 70/30 formulations

Just consider, I take insulin, 4 iu/day, because I actually am diabetic. One pack of Levamir pens, 5 pens, is $460, and that's w/insurance. Granted, this will last me about 6 months, but its pretty expensive to shell in one shot. Fortunately, since my A1C has been normal for the last 2 yrs, I'm going to see if I can skip the insulin when my current supply is out.

Thats crazy. 1* 300IU Humalog pen usually costs 10-20 bucks here in Europe. I wouldnt pay any more than that anyway.

It is certainly insane what diabetics must pay in the US when insulin is accessible and cheap in most of the world.

Buy novolin r from Walmart. 24.99 or search Craigslist
This.

you can get Novolin N too for the same price to replace Lantus. Just gotta dose it AM/PM since it’s 12 hours instead of 24 like Lantus

This.

you can get Novolin N too for the same price to replace Lantus. Just gotta dose it AM/PM since it’s 12 hours instead of 24 like Lantus
Don’t you need a script for n?

Thats crazy. 1* 300IU Humalog pen usually costs 10-20 bucks here in Europe. I wouldnt pay any more than that anyway.
I neglected to say in my post that my insulin is Levamir, which is a newer, long-acting insulin more like Lantus.

No sir. I used it my entire offseason as a basal insulin with R as my fast acting.

How much do you usually take? Do you know if Novolin N raises IGF-1 as much as lantus?

Oh awesome. I didn’t realize Walmart was carrying now as I always go straight to GoodRX. Thanks fellas!

How much do you usually take? Do you know if Novolin N raises IGF-1 as much as lantus?
I believe last offseason I started at 6iu am/pm and worked up to around 35-40iu am/pm as well as novolin r around my carb heavy meals.

Good question. I don’t know that answer but it’s the substitutes my coach gave me since I struggle to source Log and Lantus. Maybe someone smart can chime in with the answer?

he’s one of the smartest guys I know so I doubt the difference is that great if he recommended it but I’ll ask him when I get a free chance and see what I can figurebiut

I believe last offseason I started at 6iu am/pm and worked up to around 35-40iu am/pm as well as novolin r around my carb heavy meals.

Good question. I don’t know that answer but it’s the substitutes my coach gave me since I struggle to source Log and Lantus. Maybe someone smart can chime in with the answer?

he’s one of the smartest guys I know so I doubt the difference is that great if he recommended it but I’ll ask him when I get a free chance and see what I can figurebiut
how was your progress? exp. body composition, size, compaired to not using them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131