over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin price

how was your progress? exp. body composition, size, compaired to not using them.

my first offseason with my coach, I only used Novolin R with my gh (6iu on workout days) First time using insulin. Did it with my 3 carb meals (pre/post/last meal) on training day and last meal on non training. at peak end of offseason I was about 284. Softer but not super out of shape. I was just on 200 test. Good place to end the offseason.

last offseason we utilized both R and N insulin and I was using a vial of TP blacks every workout day. Only used N on workout days. Used R with all my major carb meals. Food didn’t get as high but I peaked at 296 and leaner than the 284 the year before. Again I hit my peak weight on just TRT which was 150mg this time.

I believe last offseason I started at 6iu am/pm and worked up to around 35-40iu am/pm as well as novolin r around my carb heavy meals.

Good question. I don’t know that answer but it’s the substitutes my coach gave me since I struggle to source Log and Lantus. Maybe someone smart can chime in with the answer?

he’s one of the smartest guys I know so I doubt the difference is that great if he recommended it but I’ll ask him when I get a free chance and see what I can figurebiut

I appreciate the response. So, you used about 20iu novolin N in the AM and then again in the PM every day?

my first offseason with my coach, I only used Novolin R with my gh (6iu on workout days) First time using insulin. Did it with my 3 carb meals (pre/post/last meal) on training day and last meal on non training. at peak end of offseason I was about 284. Softer but not super out of shape. I was just on 200 test. Good place to end the offseason.

last offseason we utilized both R and N insulin and I was using a vial of TP blacks every workout day. Only used N on workout days. Used R with all my major carb meals. Food didn’t get as high but I peaked at 296 and leaner than the 284 the year before. Again I hit my peak weight on just TRT which was 150mg this time.

When you say, you used novolin R with all your major carb meals. How many meals is that? How far apart from each other if you don't mind me asking?

I ran Humulin R in the past. Before the exponential raping of prices. Now I look on GoodRX and it’s $150. Is this what we’re stuck with presently? Novolog/humalog are even more expensive. Are you guys who run insulin shelling out the new obscene prices?
As others have already said, you can get Novolin R at Walmart for $25 no prescription required. R is pretty versatile as well. Some dispute what I’m about to type, but I’ve found that R will have similar onset as humalog if injected intramuscularly with the bonus/warning of being more potent per iu. Again, some don’t find this to be the case for themselves.

Additionally, walmart is going to start to offer a fast acting analog like Humalog for $73. But prescription will be required for that one.

I appreciate the response. So, you used about 20iu novolin N in the AM and then again in the PM every day?

I only used the N on workout days/gh data. So 4 days per week. And I think my peak was about 25 am and 25 pm.

I just watched my fasting BG and each time it creeped into the high 90s for more than a few days straight, I’d bump it 2iu daily.

When you say, you used novolin R with all your major carb meals. How many meals is that? How far apart from each other if you don't mind me asking?
Usually 3 meals on workout days. Pre/Post/Last Meal. I use nutrient timing so most of my starchy carbs around peri workout and last meal. On most workout days that’s my last 3 meals of the day. On one or so days per week I’d workout after 1 meal so it was a little more spread out.

On off days I used it with my 2 starchy carb meals that were over 50g. Usually my last two meals of the day

Usually 3 meals on workout days. Pre/Post/Last Meal. I use nutrient timing so most of my starchy carbs around peri workout and last meal. On most workout days that’s my last 3 meals of the day. On one or so days per week I’d workout after 1 meal so it was a little more spread out.

On off days I used it with my 2 starchy carb meals that were over 50g. Usually my last two meals of the day
So on the days you used N you also took R for a few meals ?

Thanks

I believe last offseason I started at 6iu am/pm and worked up to around 35-40iu am/pm as well as novolin r around my carb heavy meals.

Good question. I don’t know that answer but it’s the substitutes my coach gave me since I struggle to source Log and Lantus. Maybe someone smart can chime in with the answer?

he’s one of the smartest guys I know so I doubt the difference is that great if he recommended it but I’ll ask him when I get a free chance and see what I can figurebiut
I know this is an old thread but still... How much R were you using with your 3 meals and how long before the meals?

I know this is an old thread but still... How much R were you using with your 3 meals and how long before the meals?
Depends on how many carbs I’m eating at that point. But usually somewhere around 3-6 iu’s of R pre meal 2-3 times a day on high carb days

My Novolin R dose was always a ratio based on carb amount. So it depended on how many carbs I had in that meal. The ratio changed as my sensitivity got better or worse. So for example, if my ratio was 1iu per 10g of carb in a meal and I had 100g carbs in that meal, I'd do 10iu with that meal. And usually I just shoot it and then start eating.

My Novolin R dose was always a ratio based on carb amount. So it depended on how many carbs I had in that meal. The ratio changed as my sensitivity got better or worse. So for example, if my ratio was 1iu per 10g of carb in a meal and I had 100g carbs in that meal, I'd do 10iu with that meal. And usually I just shoot it and then start eating.
Thank you for the reply but just so I'm clear, this was in addition to using N twice per day as well?

Depends on how many carbs I’m eating at that point. But usually somewhere around 3-6 iu’s of R pre meal 2-3 times a day on high carb days
Yeah bro I was just curious of how much R he used in addition to using N since he was also using it twice that same day. It almost seems like there would be an unpredictable spike combining the 2 since unlike Lantus, N does still have a peak albeit a lower on than R but still peaks.

Thank you for the reply but just so I'm clear, this was in addition to using N twice per day as well?
Yes. I did N 2x per day (AM/PM) on training days only (GH was only on training days).

Then R was done with any carb meal that was larger than about 60g carbs (which came out to be 3ish meals on training days and 1-2 meals on off days).

Since then I've switched to actual Lantus and Log.

Yes. I did N 2x per day (AM/PM) on training days only (GH was only on training days).

Then R was done with any carb meal that was larger than about 60g carbs (which came out to be 3ish meals on training days and 1-2 meals on off days).

Thank you. I was very curious about this due to availability and price. Lantus and Log can both be expensive and hard to come by but I assume it's been a better combo for you? How much gh was used and what did you see as far as changes in your physique and body weight? Thanks again for answering and explaining your experience.

Whats your stats? - tia

Thank you. I was very curious about this due to availability and price. Lantus and Log can both be expensive and hard to come by but I assume it's been a better combo for you? How much gh was used and what did you see as far as changes in your physique and body weight? Thanks again for answering and explaining your experience.

I've actually found a couple sources on here that have them! At a decent price too!

But yes, night and day difference IMO. I made a huge leap this past growth phase and the only difference (other than time) was I was using Log and Lantus instead of Novolin N and R. I do 6iu GH on training days only. 2 am, 2 pre wo, 2 pre bed. Its usually TP black or gold tops so in reality its probably closer to 10iu or so.

As far as actual physical changes...rounder, fuller, look bigger and leaner at the same bodyweight as before. My weight didn't get as high as previous offseason weights but I definitely had a bigger, fuller, leaner look with more roundness to my body.

I've actually found a couple sources on here that have them! At a decent price too!

But yes, night and day difference IMO. I made a huge leap this past growth phase and the only difference (other than time) was I was using Log and Lantus instead of Novolin N and R. I do 6iu GH on training days only. 2 am, 2 pre wo, 2 pre bed. Its usually TP black or gold tops so in reality its probably closer to 10iu or so.

As far as actual physical changes...rounder, fuller, look bigger and leaner at the same bodyweight as before. My weight didn't get as high as previous offseason weights but I definitely had a bigger, fuller, leaner look with more roundness to my body.
100% agree - this has been my experience exactly. R and N took me beyond what I could do without them; Humalog and Lantus took it to another level. The physical changes for me have been the same as you described.

100% agree - this has been my experience exactly. R and N took me beyond what I could do without them; Humalog and Lantus took it to another level. The physical changes for me have been the same as you described.

Could you share how you've been using the lantus and humalog?

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner