advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin resistance with humalog or humulin r ?

fitnessmuscle

Registered
I know the most dangerous insulin for becoming insulin resistant is the long acting insulins like lantus , yet the safest from going hypoglycemic , now what about the fast acting insulin’s like humalog or humulin r ? Are they pretty safe as far as insulin resistance goes ? But yet I know the most dangerous as far as going hypo, so if your biggest concern with insulin is becoming resistant, would the faster insulin be much safer in that regard ?even if you took it 7 days week with every meal ? Thoughts guys , btw I also keep metformin on hand just in case

Why would you take it 7 days a week with every meal?

You clearly don't know shit about insulin, please don't use it lol.

Why would you take it 7 days a week with every meal?

You clearly don't know shit about insulin, please don't use it lol.
Ok chief how would you take it and you’re wrong ,I do know about insulin, maybe not as much as some of you guys and why 7 days a week? tell me , truthfully what would give better results insulin 3 days week or 7 days week , I think you already know the answer, I know a guy who ran lantus 7 days week with humalog every meal and I never seen such a magical change in his physique, he was also on Hgh and peds , but the insulin was the holy shit factor

Ok chief how would you take it and you’re wrong ,I do know about insulin, maybe not as much as some of you guys and why 7 days a week? tell me , truthfully what would give better results insulin 3 days week or 7 days week , I think you already know the answer, I know a guy who ran lantus 7 days week with humalog every meal and I never seen such a magical change in his physique, he was also on Hgh and peds , but the insulin was the holy shit factor
Bigz was clearly rude with that answer but your friend with the amazing transformation also probably ruined his insulin sensitivity in 2 weeks and didn’t know what he was doing.

I don’t know ANYONE who has ran lantus 7 days a week nor do I know anyone that does log with every meal. So basing your info off 1 guy who u think looks good is probably a bad idea. Guys who take orals ED and never come off 5gs look good too, doesn’t mean I’m gonna listen to them.

Bigz was clearly rude with that answer but your friend with the amazing transformation also probably ruined his insulin sensitivity in 2 weeks and didn’t know what he was doing.

I don’t know ANYONE who has ran lantus 7 days a week nor do I know anyone that does log with every meal. So basing your info off 1 guy who u think looks good is probably a bad idea. Guys who take orals ED and never come off 5gs look good too, doesn’t mean I’m gonna listen to them.
I got ya ,but lantus isn’t what I was asking, can you do Humalog 7 days week with every meal and not ruin your insulin sensitivity , btw even if he did ruin his sensitivity couldn’t metformin bring you right back ?

I got ya ,but lantus isn’t what I was asking, can you do Humalog 7 days week with every meal and not ruin your insulin sensitivity , btw even if he did ruin his sensitivity couldn’t metformin bring you right back ?
No you cannot

if you’re eating every 3 hrs, the doses overlap. Eventually you’d reach a max concentration, but for a while you’d have an ever increasing amount of insulin in your body

not to mention that it’s not even remotely necessary to do this

this is what i do-

lantus 3x a wk

humalog 3x a day

2 rest days a wk w no insulin

You do understand you don’t need exogenous insulin to hamper insulin sensitivity right? You can easily achieve that with donuts.

Yes you can trash your insulin sensitivity with humalog. Yes you can trash it with lantus.

And yes you can maintain good/decent insulin sensitivity running it with a well thought out plan.

And you’re only asking about ONE variable (exogenous insulin)…..a persons insulin sensitivity has about 27 different factors in play, always changing day to day, week to week.

A few….training volume, diet (hypercaloric? Or hypo? Big difference)…cardiovascular training volume, sleep, body fat, types of other drugs? Tren? gH?

No you cannot

if you’re eating every 3 hrs, the doses overlap. Eventually you’d reach a max concentration, but for a while you’d have an ever increasing amount of insulin in your body

not to mention that it’s not even remotely necessary to do this

this is what i do-

lantus 3x a wk

humalog 3x a day

2 rest days a wk w no insulin
Cool bro, but wouldn’t that make it one day off with no insulin not 2 ? 3 x week lantus 3x week humalog (6 days )I would take it on opposite days correct? Never lantus and humalog on the same days? also when you take days off from slin wouldn’t metformin be a good idea on your off days from slin ?

You do understand you don’t need exogenous insulin to hamper insulin sensitivity right? You can easily achieve that with donuts.

Yes you can trash your insulin sensitivity with humalog. Yes you can trash it with lantus.

And yes you can maintain good/decent insulin sensitivity running it with a well thought out plan.

And you’re only asking about ONE variable (exogenous insulin)…..a persons insulin sensitivity has about 27 different factors in play, always changing day to day, week to week.

A few….training volume, diet (hypercaloric? Or hypo? Big difference)…cardiovascular training volume, sleep, body fat, types of other drugs? Tren? gH?
Btw bro let’s say the worst happened and you messed up you insulin sensitivity, are you telling me your screwed for life ? or can your insulin sensitivity return to normal especially if running metformin after your cycle ? Btw my buddy only did that massive slin cycle for 4 to 6 weeks max , then come off

Cool bro, but wouldn’t that make it one day off with no insulin not 2 ? 3 x week lantus 3x week humalog (6 days )I would take it on opposite days correct? Never lantus and humalog on the same days? also when you take days off from slin wouldn’t metformin be a good idea on your off days from slin ?
first of all, you totally misunderstood him - he uses humalog every training day 3 a day, so he has 3 high days on which, in addition to humalog, he also adds lantus

As for your question - I've probably used as much insulin as anyone on this forum in my life and I've tried most possible insulin protocols and the idea of using humalog with every meal 7 days a week is a straight path to insulin resistance and internal organ hyperplasia (yes I have a general organomegaly after using gh and insulin in high doses for years) and it is irreversible

Btw bro let’s say the worst happened and you messed up you insulin sensitivity, are you telling me your screwed for life ? or can your insulin sensitivity return to normal especially if running metformin after your cycle ? Btw my buddy only did that massive slin cycle for 4 to 6 weeks max , then come off
I'd assume if you messed your insulin sensitivity up bad you'd need more than metformin to improve it. Low carb days, intermittent fasting, lean out if higher bf, gdas, cardio. There was a thread where w guy had pretty bad distension that has alot of info on restoring insulin sensitivity.

Well, yea….Type-2 diabetics in the early stages can completely reverse it with lifestyle (usually drastic) changes.

I’m not trying to be a dick, you really need to just go get a physiology book and read all you can about insulin. I feel like you don’t have a grasp of the basics

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131