over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin resistant

For me it’s more about the amount of carbs and timing. I became insulin resistant when I was pinning my GH pre and post workout while consuming hundreds of grams of carbs without running Slin. Now I make sure I don’t consume any food for 90–120 minutes post injection.

OP

Everyone is different so an exact dose can’t be given.

1-3 IU’s max seem to be “safer” but no guarantee.

Cardio, Metformin and/or Berberine help.

The effects of GH on systemic glycemic control is complex partly due to its indirect effects via insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), which has glucose-lowering effects similar to insulin. For instance, adults with GH deficiency are paradoxically associated with abdominal obesity and insulin resistance, which may be partly associated with their reduced IGF-1 action.

Your dosage and duration of GH as well as age, body mass index (BMI), and family history of diabetes all can factor in. The main thing I did when I started GH with my HRT therapy 3 yrs ago(the gh part). It was only .8iu and we built up to 2iu for first 6mon. I d didn’t really notice “ALOT” until the one year mark and I blasted! (using multiple protocol). The main thing I did that year was take my B/G many times daily to see how the hormones, my macros/types of food & Meals. I kept a log and found what types of food raise or lower my numbers. I also was testing GDA (natural supps) like 99% Berberine HCL, R-ala, also I used metformin too. I didn’t even need levothroxine until i raised dosges. The older the person , the more quickly the gh benefits show themselves. My benefits: could eat alot more kcals w/o Any excess Bf, I wound only usually blast two times per year and I would keep alot more of my Gains(even growing more for up to months. The test strips/monitor , bloodwork, and learning about your body is 1000% the way to go. If a person is just sing for anti-aging, skin/joints/hair; it usually 1.5-2.5iu daily. Because of my age : had most succes doing : 3 large injections IM post workout was the most noticeable. I used ibutamoren on non gh days , now I use a peptide blend on my non gh days . I am seeing and hearing (even my MD) but IDK about insurance. Using a glargine insulin which is a {Lantus/Basaglar} long acting insulin. It can be used in one AM dose w t4 or cytomel. Dosages vary bigtime and a person needs their MD or professional. My physician believes that I should start using a morning dose (say 20 or 30units), he is proposing that I split the dosage in half(taking it twice daily : AM and after post workout gh . There are so many types but Lant/Lev/Tresiba/Toujeo (these are a more safe insulin and actually very anabolic & beneficial! (with physician/trainer supervision). Some use novolog or humalog pre or post workout and with high carb meals or cheating. I haven’t taken that step but my doc said that according to my notes; I will have a much better experience and increased/augmented my experience. The short acting Insulins are very quick and you need to have a whole protocol w tests to get your dosage(danger). I just want to Keep my sensitivity high and I’ve been successful somewhat with supplements but; nothing like the guys I train that use a long acting (on bulk usually), they also use Novolog , some use N Or R , mixed. The MD SAID 0.1 unit per kg of body weight split into am/pm ; then move to .2units per kg . I will go from their. The pumps these guys have and just the sheer size (are : competitors/Amateur/Pro).
*So strips, Monitor, food/supp log, glargine insulin and thyroid med or supp improves a lot of things. Would not be neede for just a short time user of gh and/or an non competitor/sports/work. Once thing In Mexico that is still real . All the Elderly groups go to CN and Mexico to bring over border for the low income /impoverished.

They did have 100unit/ml 10ml vials , but the pens seem just a bit more and the 32g/4mm needle tip(use for gh/peptide ) I Cannot even feel it ; plus there are a lot more places to inject w the 4mm (even on top,flat side of bicep section) beyond around abdomen:hips thighs .

Max
Of course this is not advice in any way. shape or form. It is for reading and entertainment purposes only. Also, I haven’t used yet. (Not one of my BB buds take tne Lantus twice as it lasts 16 or more hours. (It’s too long to explain) He’s a trip.

Metformin blunts anabolic processes through MTOR pathway (although it has a variety of health benefits in addition to increasing insulin sensitivity),

IGF1 in combination with GH restores insulin sensitivity and counterbalance the hyper-glycemic effect of GH (IGF1-lr3 at 15-50mcg per day for instance, the exact dosage should be adjusted according to the GH dosage and the individual impact and reaction).
IGF1 posses an insulin mimicking effect, it directly lowers serum glucose levels and shuttling glucose (and amino acids) to muscle (and other) tissues, but unlike exogenous insulin, which actually LOWERING insulin sensitivity (the more insulin in the system the lower the sensitivity), the IGF1 is balancing the glucose levels, hence the pancreas is required to secrete less insulin, consequently the lower the insulin levels which are required to to handle the glucose levels the higher is the insulin sensitivity

Metformin blunts anabolic processes through MTOR pathway (although it has a variety of health benefits in addition to increasing insulin sensitivity),

IGF1 in combination with GH restores insulin sensitivity and counterbalance the hyper-glycemic effect of GH (IGF1-lr3 at 15-50mcg per day for instance, the exact dosage should be adjusted according to the GH dosage and the individual impact and reaction).
IGF1 posses an insulin mimicking effect, it directly lowers serum glucose levels and shuttling glucose (and amino acids) to muscle (and other) tissues, but unlike exogenous insulin, which actually LOWERING insulin sensitivity (the more insulin in the system the lower the sensitivity), the IGF1 is balancing the glucose levels, hence the pancreas is required to secrete less insulin, consequently the lower the insulin levels which are required to to handle the glucose levels the higher is the insulin sensitivity
rhIGF-I vs. LR3 IGF-I in this regard raises many questions (think differences arising out of systemic use for lowering blood glucose between the two). I do agree that generally rhIGF-I combined with rhGH is a highly effective solution to these problems, if the user can afford efficacious dosages and understands the combined practical use.

The effects of GH on systemic glycemic control is complex partly due to its indirect effects via insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), which has glucose-lowering effects similar to insulin. For instance, adults with GH deficiency are paradoxically associated with abdominal obesity and insulin resistance, which may be partly associated with their reduced IGF-1 action.

Your dosage and duration of GH as well as age, body mass index (BMI), and family history of diabetes all can factor in. The main thing I did when I started GH with my HRT therapy 3 yrs ago(the gh part). It was only .8iu and we built up to 2iu for first 6mon. I d didn’t really notice “ALOT” until the one year mark and I blasted! (using multiple protocol). The main thing I did that year was take my B/G many times daily to see how the hormones, my macros/types of food & Meals. I kept a log and found what types of food raise or lower my numbers. I also was testing GDA (natural supps) like 99% Berberine HCL, R-ala, also I used metformin too. I didn’t even need levothroxine until i raised dosges. The older the person , the more quickly the gh benefits show themselves. My benefits: could eat alot more kcals w/o Any excess Bf, I wound only usually blast two times per year and I would keep alot more of my Gains(even growing more for up to months. The test strips/monitor , bloodwork, and learning about your body is 1000% the way to go. If a person is just sing for anti-aging, skin/joints/hair; it usually 1.5-2.5iu daily. Because of my age : had most succes doing : 3 large injections IM post workout was the most noticeable. I used ibutamoren on non gh days , now I use a peptide blend on my non gh days . I am seeing and hearing (even my MD) but IDK about insurance. Using a glargine insulin which is a {Lantus/Basaglar} long acting insulin. It can be used in one AM dose w t4 or cytomel. Dosages vary bigtime and a person needs their MD or professional. My physician believes that I should start using a morning dose (say 20 or 30units), he is proposing that I split the dosage in half(taking it twice daily : AM and after post workout gh . There are so many types but Lant/Lev/Tresiba/Toujeo (these are a more safe insulin and actually very anabolic & beneficial! (with physician/trainer supervision). Some use novolog or humalog pre or post workout and with high carb meals or cheating. I haven’t taken that step but my doc said that according to my notes; I will have a much better experience and increased/augmented my experience. The short acting Insulins are very quick and you need to have a whole protocol w tests to get your dosage(danger). I just want to Keep my sensitivity high and I’ve been successful somewhat with supplements but; nothing like the guys I train that use a long acting (on bulk usually), they also use Novolog , some use N Or R , mixed. The MD SAID 0.1 unit per kg of body weight split into am/pm ; then move to .2units per kg . I will go from their. The pumps these guys have and just the sheer size (are : competitors/Amateur/Pro).
*So strips, Monitor, food/supp log, glargine insulin and thyroid med or supp improves a lot of things. Would not be neede for just a short time user of gh and/or an non competitor/sports/work. Once thing In Mexico that is still real . All the Elderly groups go to CN and Mexico to bring over border for the low income /impoverished.

They did have 100unit/ml 10ml vials , but the pens seem just a bit more and the 32g/4mm needle tip(use for gh/peptide ) I Cannot even feel it ; plus there are a lot more places to inject w the 4mm (even on top,flat side of bicep section) beyond around abdomen:hips thighs .

Max
Of course this is not advice in any way. shape or form. It is for reading and entertainment purposes only. Also, I haven’t used yet. (Not one of my BB buds take tne Lantus twice as it lasts 16 or more hours. (It’s too long to explain) He’s a trip.
Bro if you had a choice to run Hgh at 4ius daily 6x per week vs 8ius daily 3x per week which one would provide better results in your opinion? For more muscle gains and not so much fat loss , slin included of course

Bro if you had a choice to run Hgh at 4ius daily 6x per week vs 8ius daily 3x per week which one would provide better results in your opinion? For more muscle gains and not so much fat loss , slin included of course
Which ever one is going to get you the most igf release overall will be the clear winner. I have no idea which one that would be, but my guess is the 4iu x 6 days/week since there is almost no days off in-between for igf to fall back down to baseline.

I’ve done 10iu 3 x a week (but was using semorelin/ghrp6/ghrp2 mixed) the other 4 days .
I would choose the 3 x a week if younger and 6 days a week if older . It takes large IU injections for me personally. Everyday injections are best but I cannot afford it so that is why I’ve tried the 3 & 4 days a week inj. For bulking : 3-4 days worked much better in my experience (but I did use peptides to keep my Igf1 level higher .

Max
Not advice , just MO

I’ve done 10iu 3 x a week (but was using semorelin/ghrp6/ghrp2 mixed) the other 4 days .
I would choose the 3 x a week if younger and 6 days a week if older . It takes large IU injections for me personally. Everyday injections are best but I cannot afford it so that is why I’ve tried the 3 & 4 days a week inj. For bulking : 3-4 days worked much better in my experience (but I did use peptides to keep my Igf1 level higher .

Max
Not advice , just MO
That's a great point about age. If younger I could see the higher, less frequent gh dosing being more beneficial just because they would normally have a higher gh baseline to began with.

That's a great point about age. If younger I could see the higher, less frequent gh dosing being more beneficial just because they would normally have a higher gh baseline to began with.
Yeah, it’s one area that the older you are, the more impact (faster, lower amounts) with gh. My pops started seeing effects after 4-5mo and it took around 10mo before I blasted (just .8iu-2iu). I was glad though because I did notice that I could eat more , hold gains , burn fat and my hair/skin was a lot healthier .

Max

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity