over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin Sensitizers - Berberine/Metformin vs R-ALA/Cinnamon/Chromium

Would you like to elaborate on that ^^

You can increase the function of insulin while creating an environment which lowers metabolic exchange, the net result is not an increase in body comp like people make it out to be, or at least it isnt always the case. BUT if you increase metabolic exchange you will likely increase the function of insulin. Metabolic exchange is where the energy in and energy out equation comes into play, the goal is to balance the equation by bringing both sides as high as possible, not by lowering intake thus lowering output. Give the cell less fuel because you think you have IR it will in fact downgrade the metabolic pathways via multiple mechanisms. In reality you need to either change the nutrients youre giving the cell to match its demands or create more demand for in general for energy.

I could write more but I think thats the most simple way to describe what i've seen.

Actually I can summarize that much better now that I'm in fact not high and on my mobile.

IR = metabolic disorder, so fix the metabolism at the source. Most people on here aren't fat and they don't have many of the medical issues that are associated with IR. They're using GH and AAS which changes the metabolic demand for input, so move more and do a better job with your macro split and nutrient timing.

What is your preferred dosage? Immediate release or XR version?
I use xr version. Dosage depends on my diet. Keto- 500mg. Bodybuilding (med to high carb diet) 1000mg daily

You can increase the function of insulin while creating an environment which lowers metabolic exchange, the net result is not an increase in body comp like people make it out to be, or at least it isnt always the case. BUT if you increase metabolic exchange you will likely increase the function of insulin. Metabolic exchange is where the energy in and energy out equation comes into play, the goal is to balance the equation by bringing both sides as high as possible, not by lowering intake thus lowering output. Give the cell less fuel because you think you have IR it will in fact downgrade the metabolic pathways via multiple mechanisms. In reality you need to either change the nutrients youre giving the cell to match its demands or create more demand for in general for energy.

I could write more but I think thats the most simple way to describe what i've seen.
What is the definition of METABOLIC EXCHANGE?

I googled "definition of metabolic exchange" and came up with nothing?

It's a reference to the process of absorbing nutrients and converting it into energy then into waste

Metabolism = macro of all reactions
Metabolic exchange = micro function of a single system of cells during a set time

I don't believe anything touches Metformin which is why I have been using it straight for well over a year. I still use ALA and Chromium poly., picolinate isn't as bioavailable.

Can someone provide more info on barberine? I see it on amazon so it is easier to acquire (no international shipping needed) . Some say its expensive, it looks like 15 cents for a 1000mg cap. How much should be taken per day?

Can someone provide more info on barberine? I see it on amazon so it is easier to acquire (no international shipping needed) . Some say its expensive, it looks like 15 cents for a 1000mg cap. How much should be taken per day?

Be cautious of whom you purchase it from.

nobody concerned with the metformin recalls of late? switched to berberine for the time being

I've used all of these over the years and more, remember pslin by usplabs, that stuff was powerful-2007 at work, wuld dose it 10-15 minutes before break- ended up not getting my break, just about passed out- quick found some carbs protein and fats, yellow gold , glycobol by ai sports, took it leaving the gym in winter 2011 after intense training, tire was flat, had to wait for mom to come to gym, got dizzy, fainty , went hypo

both of these times were scary-you know when you go hypo, stuff just about goes in slow motion, you have trouble thinking, walking, feel fainty, dainty, dizzy, slow, scary stuff

currently i just take ala-200 mgs, I took it with meal one, which was 40 carbs, 50 protein 10 grams fat, got the test within 45 minutes of eating , after a week got labs back blood glucose was at 72

Be cautious of whom you purchase it from.

Interesting. Anyone have a brand they can reccomend that helped lower fasting bg? I know astragalus by the vitamin shoppe brand is reccomend by alot here, safe to assume their barberine is high quality too or is it a crap shoot?

Interesting. Anyone have a brand they can reccomend that helped lower fasting bg? I know astragalus by the vitamin shoppe brand is reccomend by alot here, safe to assume their barberine is high quality too or is it a crap shoot?
I'd use Thorne if I had to select something I was sure would work.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear