over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin Suggestions?

Ides44

Registered
I'm 58, 6'1", 215, 12% bf. Blood pressure usually reads 114 over 70, with some variations,

I want to get to 245, then cut to 210 and compete, and dominate.

I do 250 to 500 mgs of Test E per week.

A trainer I worked with ( outstanding bodybuilder, and really well educated) suggested I try Insulin and cut back on my test, suggesting it would be healthier and that I would put on the mass difference within months.

I cannot imagine going to a regular doc and getting advice on Insulin...I mean, geezus, he'd think I was fucking insane.

Anyone have anything to say? I hugely respect the members on this site, almost never read bullshit.

If you can direct me, very cool; otherwise, well, that's good too.

Thanks!

Ur not on much test to begin with. Don't see the need.for slin here it's rly not something to toy around with. I wud strongly consider a new trainer..

Ur not on much test to begin with. Don't see the need.for slin here it's rly not something to toy around with. I wud strongly consider a new trainer..

Yeah, I've heard this alot. Still...is the downside that fucked-up?

No its not adonis is a member here with a lot of info on it and in the sponser thread lightning fast thread has a lot of great info on it check it out

slin is not that dangerous. just get some carbs in and you will be fine.
yesterday i went a little hyper eat a meal with rice and chicken and i was fine after 5min

If I were your age, at your stats, I would just focus on being lean and healthy, stay at low dose and focus on enjoying what time you have left on this planet instead of going gung-ho on the drugs and chasing some bodybuilding dream at an old age and in turn, likely dramatically decreasing your remaining lifespan

forget about the weight and just focus on looking good, being lean, using the mirror as your judge instead of the scale

at least that's what i would do if I were you, but who knows, maybe you're in the mood where you don't give a fuck about how much longer you can live so you feel like blasting with everything in the kitchen sink

up to you, your life

edit: also, "guessing" waht you will weigh on stage is almost always a recipe for disaster. what tends to happen is that guys will jsut try to come in as shredded as they can and whatever they weight is whatever they will weigh... it's hard to guess unless you have been on stage a few times and you know how your body reacts in terms of weight

and plus if you go up to 245 while keeping your bodyfat % the same (highly unlikely if all you intend to add is insulin without anything else like tren, gh, etc) so lets guess that you're 14% and holding water at 245... that's more like 190lbs shredded stage weight or 185 assuming your condition is good. Especially with the larger frame it has the greater capacity to drop more fat and water weight. You go from 245 14% to say, 205 5% trying to minimize muscle loss, then you drop the water and that's another substantial drop in weight

Last edited:
mike arnold's protocol is solid.

be sure to keep glucose tabs on you at all times while the insulin is active in your system

At your age and current dose I would not recommend exogenous insulin use but rather time and manipulate your carbs to make an insulin spike.

Is it possible to put on 30-40lbs of mass in your time frame , yes with insulin AND quakity HGH , it would be costly but it possible , the trouble with gaining a ton of mass fast is that you are most likely gonna lose a good bit of the new muscle

Excellent, intelligent thinking.

I'm going to study the threads indicated and act.

I cannot imagine an MD: A.) Being that informed; B.) Being candid.

I get better data on this thread than I do from my HRT doc. (who is, himself, a bodybuilder).

At your age and current dose I would not recommend exogenous insulin use but rather time and manipulate your carbs to make an insulin spike.

Thanks for your contribution bro. Could you give me an example of how one would best achieve and make best use of that insulin spike, with suggested foods and or supplements pre and post workout, along with times administered.

Hope that makes some sense.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75