over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin Syrenge to inject oil substance

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sometimes i inject test in to biceps and triceps with insulin syrenge. its pain to pull the oil in, but easier to push out.

But i found this quote from DP talking about it... never crossed my mind to do this.. LOL

"it's hard to inject testosterone through an insulin pin although I have a friend who loves to do it that way. He actually pulls the plunger out of the back of the syringe, loads the stuff in there using a bigger (drawing syringe), then he craftily works the plungers into the back of the insulin syringe and injects it into various bodyparts. Make sure you inject in a bodypart that's lean enough to ensure that it goes into the muscle (and not under the skin or into the fat.?

I put the syringe in the vial pull back the plunger to "X" ius hang upside down for maybe a minute....done

I used a slin pin this morning for test .5cc in each bicep. Not used to it and now it feels really sore and regretting it since I have arms later. Hoping I can get used to it and use biceps regularly.

yep been doing my TRT dose with a slin pin 1/2cc monday and thursday

i backload the slin pin though , going through the rubber stopper dulls that little ass 29g pin quick

I used a slin pin this morning for test .5cc in each bicep. Not used to it and now it feels really sore and regretting it since I have arms later. Hoping I can get used to it and use biceps regularly.

You will get used to it. I had pain for the first few times too..
once i injected prop and that was a big mistake. Couldnt move my arms for a week lol

I put the syringe in the vial pull back the plunger to "X" ius hang upside down for maybe a minute....done

:yeahthat: WORKS VERY WELL.

You will get used to it. I had pain for the first few times too..
once i injected prop and that was a big mistake. Couldnt move my arms for a week lol

That happened the first and last time when I did my calves lol. I couldnt walk for about 4 days.... felt like they were tearing with every step lol

I also backload my slin pins and figured I would backload a bunch at once to save time with ED injects for test prop and tren ace. It was great until I noticed that the tren seemed to be eating away at the rubber plunger after a few days :(

Sometimes i inject test in to biceps and triceps with insulin syrenge. its pain to pull the oil in, but easier to push out.

But i found this quote from DP talking about it... never crossed my mind to do this.. LOL

"it's hard to inject testosterone through an insulin pin although I have a friend who loves to do it that way. He actually pulls the plunger out of the back of the syringe, loads the stuff in there using a bigger (drawing syringe), then he craftily works the plungers into the back of the insulin syringe and injects it into various bodyparts. Make sure you inject in a bodypart that's lean enough to ensure that it goes into the muscle (and not under the skin or into the fat.?

Is OK to inject under the skin in to the fat. It will go in your blood sterm slower, with same results.

You guys are doing more work then you have to. Take the vial, swirl in in a pool of the hottest water your faucet can make,The glass vial will transfer the heat to the oil. The oil will become warm, inject the slin pin into the vial just like you would withdraw oil from a vial. It will be a constant flow of oil. No back loading bullshit.

Iv never tryed this i might try it sometime.

You should give it a shot it's much better especially for ED injects

Why don't you go to our board sponsor SterileSyringes and get normal 3ml syringes and 21g needle to withdraw with and then swap the needle with a 30g???

Why don't you go to our board sponsor SterileSyringes and get normal 3ml syringes and 21g needle to withdraw with and then swap the needle with a 30g???

This is exactly what I do for multiple mls. Except I get the 29g not the 30s. 1ml injects I back load a slin needle. All from Sterile Syringes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131