over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

insulin the big game changer or not ? hindsight question

whoremoan

Registered
looking into starting insulin for next lean bulk
i like to think im an experienced ped user, competed many times etc 7 years on peds, compete at 209 lbs
was wanting to know off the vets was insulin worth it
if you could go back would you have avoided slin or used it differently ?

im hearing many mixed reviews , some say even with perfect diet they never could seem to get that sharp hard look on stage again

others say they get just as ripped and definetly needed to get to that next level, and a must have offseason when at our weight and its much safer than blasting the shit out of gear to grow

whats everyones thoughts here, if they could go back before starting slin would they have used it earlier or avoided it altogether?

if you use high doses of gh, insulin is not a choice but a duty, otherwise you will face insulin resistance at best and diabetes at worst
at the moment i run 6iu, blood sugar levels are fine

Just my opinion but if your just a recreational bodybuilder I wouldn't mess with Insulin. If u decide to use it, make sure u educate yourself on every aspect. It's something you can't afford to mess up.

As Luki states if using high HGH I would 100% recommend it. Even for bodybuilders on no HGH but taking in large amounts of carbs daily I think it's an excellent tool. Now in regards to changes to my physique it hasn't done much to me and is by no means essential (AAS are) if you want to build an impressive physique. Now if you want to be as freaky as possible then using as many effective tools at your disposal is recommended. Insulin hasn't done anything bad to me so I would never regret using it but sure you have to be careful with it and always have carbs on hand but that should go without stating.

From my own experiences and those of others I have noticed over the years insulin in such a diverse and individual type thing. Some people blow up on it and make real keepable gains. Others just bloat and then there’s those that get both like myself which is gains but holding a thin layer of water too. But I will say I’ve been reading a lot lately and I’m learning more and more about nutrition and the way our bikes absorb and use nutrients and the relationship are nutrition and hormones have go hand and hand. My advice to anyone and everyone is read read read and make sure it’s cards left sources and you’ll see and understand you can very well use insulin safely and have great gains as long as you know where to place it and how to time it and take advantage of its timing. But not overdoing it at the same time

I think it's definitely a useful tool for adding muscle , I don't think it's a really a "game changer" I think that with a little HGH would allow better gains than with using just more steroids which could be less healthy

When used correctly and responsibly I don't think it's any more dangerous than anything else we abuse and like mentioned above , for those taking moderate/high HGH you need it. I think those guys eating 600+g carbs a day as well

Insulin without GH long term I would not say it's game changer. I'm not talking out of my ass, I'm talking science and I will post some later.

Insulin with amino acids could be helpful but nothing you can call game changer. GH + Insulin + AAS is a game changer.

Add T3 and Prostaglandins if you can handle the pain.

There's a synergy with GH and Insulin that will yield way better gains than insulin alone.

Insulin is the most potent anabolic hormone in existence but its suppression of fat oxidation and the fact that it promotes storage of glycogen > * has to be taken into account. It also presents a unique risk/reward (tradeoff) profile, including considerations of cardiovascular risks (likely attendant to undetected hypoglycemia - so more relevant with fast-/rapid- acting preparations) that are greater than additive with androgen use, downregulation of IRS phosphorylation, etc.

Is it a game changer? For many yes.. the dramatic gains we see some make after years of continued anabolic use then in a year they morph is not because they upped their test . It's the fact they used insulin and gh in higher and more consistent use.
But.. like anabolics not everyone has the genetics to get dramatic gains .. so there is always those who may not get much out of it. Like those who don't get a " ton" out of anabolics.

For me personally, I wouldn't call insulin alone a game changer. However, when I do add it in, I notice much better recovery. Theres no way I can hit 2 full leg days in 7-8 days without insulin but with insulin in the mix, I am ready to go.

yes, look at the 1 week difference in the leg shots I posted in the pic you posted today forum

insulin is a game changer. bioidentical hormones = smarter p[-athway

I have been using it since last year Jan Pre workout almost nonstop with exception for a few weeks. 5iu not a lot but makes huge diff, 10iu game changer with proper loading and INTRA(EAA,CREATINE,CARBS) infusions.

Insulin without GH long term I would not say it's game changer. I'm not talking out of my ass, I'm talking science and I will post some later.

Insulin with amino acids could be helpful but nothing you can call game changer. GH + Insulin + AAS is a game changer.

There's a synergy with GH and Insulin that will yield way better gains than insulin alone.
pretty spot on

yes, look at the 1 week difference in the leg shots I posted in the pic you posted today forum

I have been using it since last year Jan Pre workout almost nonstop with exception for a few weeks. 5iu not a lot but makes huge diff, 10iu game changer with proper loading and INTRA(EAA,CREATINE,CARBS) infusions.
Do you use gh or only slin?

what does t3 accomplish in this context?

I watched this video a little bit ago - stumbled on it again today someone posted PROm, so rewatching - around the 20 or 24 min mark - he starts talking about insulin and his protocol for his clients - He continues on to detail more of his ideas and methodology - if you haven't you should - watch it

For me the combination of insulin with a nice amount of HGH and T4 is a game changer. My shape stays great while gaining weight, look full as a house but even more so I now know what guys mean with the 3D look. My delts, which aren't a strong point at all, are round as hell, upper chest shows seperation, traps getting pretty high. Part of this of course is the good dose of EQ but I ran EQ before yet never looked like this.

looking into starting insulin for next lean bulk
i like to think im an experienced ped user, competed many times etc 7 years on peds, compete at 209 lbs
was wanting to know off the vets was insulin worth it
if you could go back would you have avoided slin or used it differently ?

im hearing many mixed reviews , some say even with perfect diet they never could seem to get that sharp hard look on stage again

others say they get just as ripped and definetly needed to get to that next level, and a must have offseason when at our weight and its much safer than blasting the shit out of gear to grow

whats everyones thoughts here, if they could go back before starting slin would they have used it earlier or avoided it altogether?
I ran it younger found I got fat and a lot of water, I never got insulin resistance even when running 10 iu a day-HORRIBLE CARPAL TUNNEL BUT THATS IT- Looking back I’m glad I got off it, I’m bigger than my friends who used it and they all have fallen out the game (May or may not be related) and the guys who have health issues all seem to have taken insulin especially the recent young surprise deaths though I still believe Covid has a key role in these deaths insulin still is a common thread among the males. I don’t include John Meadows on the list bc his was 100% genetic pre condition BUT he did have Covid and he did use insulin soooooo

at the moment i run 6iu, blood sugar levels are fine
And they’ll stay fine at that dose, honestly the taking of slin then carb loading imo is overkill when one can down a few bags of gummi bears and some 109% grape juice and get a huge but safe natural spike and still drive recovery and muscle fullness without risk. You don’t have to use insulin, Ronnie did not, Dorian, there are lots of huge guys who never touched it and it def burns the candle at both ends imo. Maybe I’m wrong the use is very widespread but again I know a ton of monsters who won’t touch it and an equal amount of nobody’s who take it and can even place as a MW in a regional show.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131