over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

insulin the big game changer or not ? hindsight question

Slin does work for everyone but it makes half of them fat too also big chance of developing type 2 diabetes with prolonged use
So far I'm good with fat 8.79 or 9 🤣
But I want to get to like 6 ,- 5.5 during downtime but I need to ask Coach if that's viable , for an attempt on rebound

Just concerned using hgh high doses with insulin and the timing

What I've been doing is taking my HGH during meal Time and doing my insulin shot but I also monitor my glucose level throughout the day and see if it's too high

If it's way out of whack shoot a couple Nova rapids but also do preventive measures as well for insulin sensitivity but this is me grasping at straws I think I have a pretty good grasp of it but not 100% like all those big guys

So far I'm good with fat 8.79 or 9 🤣
But I want to get to like 6 ,- 5.5 during downtime but I need to ask Coach if that's viable , for an attempt on rebound

Just concerned using hgh high doses with insulin and the timing

What I've been doing is taking my HGH during meal Time and doing my insulin shot but I also monitor my glucose level throughout the day and see if it's too high

If it's way out of whack shoot a couple Nova rapids but also do preventive measures as well for insulin sensitivity but this is me grasping at straws I think I have a pretty good grasp of it but not 100% like all those big guys
Sounds like you do maybe throw in some Metformin or langurs which will keep your sugar from getting high. I’m not like you when I run slin I blow up, good and bad but I also used it exclusively in off season. I know that it’s being used to get shredded now but I’ve been diced on stage dozens of times and never took slin during prep I just never wanted to be the bodybuilder who died of hypoglycemia and I’ve had friends pass out while eating when running R and N so I just eventually went to manipulating my insulin with glucose and it’s pretty effective too.

Sounds like you do maybe throw in some Metformin or langurs which will keep your sugar from getting high. I’m not like you when I run slin I blow up, good and bad but I also used it exclusively in off season. I know that it’s being used to get shredded now but I’ve been diced on stage dozens of times and never took slin during prep I just never wanted to be the bodybuilder who died of hypoglycemia and I’ve had friends pass out while eating when running R and N so I just eventually went to manipulating my insulin with glucose and it’s pretty effective too.
I first used metaformin but now I use berberine shit load plus all the other tons of sups that's indicate helps with insulin sensitivity for example
alpha-lipoic

Just need to get to October 5th that's when experiment ends - so just really being cautious
And if I diet down 5.5 6% that will help set my system straight
Well that's the thought
But yes 8 week run and done - I personally know there are too many unknowns so best at least for my life decision play it safe afterwards
1 and done as they say

I’d like to hear more about this as well if you have the time to elaborate.
Insulin promotes synthesis of the very low density lipoprotein (VLDL) particles that promote atherosclerosis and causes (yes, causes, in healthy adults) significantly increased cardiovascular risks See Herman, M. E., O’Keefe, J. H., Bell, D. S. H., & Schwartz, S. S. (2017). Insulin Therapy Increases Cardiovascular Risk in Type 2 Diabetes. Progress in Cardiovascular Diseases, 60(3), 422–434. doi:10.1016/j.pcad.2017.09.001

Insulin promotes synthesis of the very low density lipoprotein (VLDL) particles that promote atherosclerosis and causes (yes, causes, in healthy adults) significantly increased cardiovascular risks See Herman, M. E., O’Keefe, J. H., Bell, D. S. H., & Schwartz, S. S. (2017). Insulin Therapy Increases Cardiovascular Risk in Type 2 Diabetes. Progress in Cardiovascular Diseases, 60(3), 422–434. doi:10.1016/j.pcad.2017.09.001

would it then follow, that DNP - which "keeps insulin quiet" reduces VLDL?

I first used metaformin but now I use berberine shit load plus all the other tons of sups that's indicate helps with insulin sensitivity for example
alpha-lipoic

Just need to get to October 5th that's when experiment ends - so just really being cautious
And if I diet down 5.5 6% that will help set my system straight
Well that's the thought
But yes 8 week run and done - I personally know there are too many unknowns so best at least for my life decision play it safe afterwards
1 and done as they say
Yea sounds good and the expiriment is just that not for future use or application on your athletes (if you prep people) just to see what’s up?

Yea sounds good and the expiriment is just that not for future use or application on your athletes (if you prep people) just to see what’s up?
It's just to push things , since 2023 march I'm going to low doses from then on - get in best health I can during this next phase of my life - exercise but definitely key is blood work all around , kidney , liver , heart, arteries , brain lol w.e

not going to kill myself trying to get muscle after that - just try to enjoy life little more - fishing & just relaxing - travel
Have to remember I'm 54 so , though I love the gym don't want to die there if you know what I mean

Just can't see myself at 64 etc trying to get big

It's just to push things , since 2023 march I'm going to low doses from then on - get in best health I can during this next phase of my life - exercise but definitely key is blood work all around , kidney , liver , heart, arteries , brain lol w.e

not going to kill myself trying to get muscle after that - just try to enjoy life little more - fishing & just relaxing - travel
Have to remember I'm 54 so , though I love the gym don't want to die there if you know what I mean

I need to get more of that mindset. I’m trying lol.

Bro I’m 43 just had a baby and I still plan on competing again once I can get sleep, next year, but all my labs are good and I just got a physical m, still cut all my doses in half, and swapped some stuff like tren for high dose anavar. So it’s really smart and most of us are huge already once you are being big and enjoying the gym still doesn’t require what it took to get here. I plan on dropping under 200, that’s 70 lbs for me which sounds tiny but honestly as a LHW I got no less props for my physique, still placed or won, and life is just easier under 230, and longer I’m betting.

Not really, no evidence of any of this.
I don’t believe there’s any benefit to DNP besides visual fat loss which if being in shape is your job seems good but sometimes we forget that DNP is basically a poison that cooks us with our own metabolism and though that leads to fat loss it’s never healthy. Maybe if you’re morbidly obese it’s a life saver assuming it doesn’t kill you first. I love GHB and back in the day we got shredded on low dose GHB before bed it put you in deep restorative sleep and jacked up GH levels BUT I saw it destroy the lives of more than half the guys who took it, same with Nubian, you can train to places unheard of on it but most of us got addicted to it. DNP isn’t mind altering but it is toxic. Shit GHB used to be sold in GNC as powder. There are so many things that work, especially for fat loss that will destroy your health in the process. Conversely cardio and a good diet, I prefer keto with a cheat day a week is health giving, keto meaning clean meats again you tell people no carbs and they eat T-bones, bacon, and butter and we’ll that’s not healthy either. Has VLDL been 100% proven to matter, it seems it always changes now, what we’ve always known, eggs are good for you and eating cholesterol isn’t always bad but for what 2 decades the entire medical community was telling people not to eat eggs so instead they ate bagels and sugar filled cereals first thing in the morning.

T3 improves insulin sensitivity and improves insulin signaling as well.
Many underestimate the importance and value of T3, T3 used with AAS, GH and insulin is the way to go. T3 also improves cholesterol.

Yea DNP - after I used it 3 xs I was like....I think thats enough - what kinda damage is it doing - only so much you can abuse you body before something happens - so always best to play it safe and DNP long term use not sure what's happening there and its pretty freaken strong

I’ll like to share my experience,

A bit of history and of myself
- 10 years training for bodybuilding
- eating like a bodybuilder 4ish years
- gear 4 years
- never compete YET
- 5’7” 210 six visible abs

Ok so the protocol is aggressive and other variable must be in place so that this doesn’t just make you fat, this includes
- a low to moderate dose t3
- personal experience 2.5ish gram gear
- 5iu or more preferred 10 or more hGH
- low body fat to begin with

The thing itself

2-3 hr pre workout
- 275g beef
- 2 cups oats
- 200g fruit or 300ml juice

20min pre (right before leaving home)
5 units humalog
25g whey isolate (a fruit one like iso pure clear)
50g dextrose
50g hbcd
15g eaa
10g creatine
In 40oz water

Intra
50g dextrose
50g hbcd
15g eaa
Try in 40oz

5 units humalog
75g whey isolate
75g hbcd

Other gear
1,500mg test e
500mg tren e
500mg mast e
10iu gh post workout
Insulin as above on training days only
100mcg t4 ed
50mcg t3 ed
10mg nolva ed
.5mg adex mwf
1,000mg Metformin
80mg telmisartan

Training style is one body part per session

Arms
Legs
Off
Shoulder
Back
Chest
Off

1-2 big movements in 8-12 range progressive overload focused, 1-2 hard 1 back down

2-3 more isolation movements focused on stretch and contract, fuck load of sets in 15-20 reps range, straight sets

So this has for me, been a game changer. There seems to be a lot of fear and mystery or lore around insulin when it’s just simple when you understand it.
Maybe a decade of ped research made it this way for me today but anyway. In my protocol the amount of carbs is considerably high given the insulin dose. But this is where I’ve capped off at starting at 2 units and about the same carbs.

There’s my 2 cents

- gear 4 years
- never compete YET

Ok so the protocol is aggressive and other variable must be in place so that this doesn’t just make you fat, this includes

The thing itself

2-3 hr pre workout
- 275g beef
- 2 cups oats

5 units humalog
50g dextrose
50g hbcd
15g eaa
10g creatine
In 40oz water

Intra
50g dextrose
50g hbcd
15g eaa
Try in 40oz

5 units humalog
75g whey isolate
75g hbcd

Other gear
1,500mg test e
500mg tren e
500mg mast e
10iu gh post workout
100mcg t4 ed
50mcg t3 ed
10mg nolva ed
.5mg adex mwf
1,000mg Metformin
80mg telmisartan

Arms
Legs
Off
Shoulder
Back
Chest
Off

1-2 big movements in 8-12 range progressive overload focused, 1-2 hard 1 back down

2-3 more isolation movements focused on stretch and contract, fuck load of sets in 15-20 reps range, straight sets

So this has for me, been a game changer. There seems to be a lot of fear and mystery or lore around insulin when it’s just simple when you understand it.
Maybe a decade of ped research made it this way for me today but anyway. In my protocol the amount of carbs is considerably high given the insulin dose. But this is where I’ve capped off at starting at 2 units and about the same carbs.

There’s my 2 cents
everything looks very good - understand this is a cut / contest prep cycle?

aren't there many carbohydrates around training (Intra) with such a low dose of Humalog?
Any more and I cannot train correctly trying to chase not going hypo

My insulin sensitivity it superb

- gear 4 years
- never compete YET

The thing itself

2-3 hr pre workout
- 275g beef
- 2 cups oats

5 units humalog
50g dextrose
50g hbcd
15g eaa
10g creatine
In 40oz water

Intra
50g dextrose
50g hbcd
15g eaa
Try in 40oz

5 units humalog
75g whey isolate
75g hbcd

Other gear
1,500mg test e
500mg tren e
500mg mast e
10iu gh post workout
100mcg t4 ed
50mcg t3 ed
10mg nolva ed
.5mg adex mwf
1,000mg Metformin
80mg telmisartan

Arms
Legs
Off
Shoulder
Back
Chest
Off

There’s my 2 cents
What is your reason for taking gh post vs pre workout?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads