over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

insulin the big game changer or not ? hindsight question

does anyone regret taking insulin ???

If one were to regret it, they likely did not know wtf they were doing with it.

These types of things happen a lot with AAS etc. People say they regret it or it didn't work or whatever else but in reality they just had no clue what they were doing.

if you use high doses of gh, insulin is not a choice but a duty, otherwise you will face insulin resistance at best and diabetes at worst
I use 10iu per day gh and have zero issues, and do not eat a lot of carbs, I feel like this is a myth at least in my personal experience, the jintropiins sourced here trace well too. maybe im an anomaly. but when I do use 10iu slin pre workout once in a while the results are astounding. much love and respect my polish brother.

I use 10iu per day gh and have zero issues, and do not eat a lot of carbs, I feel like this is a myth at least in my personal experience, the jintropiins sourced here trace well too. maybe im an anomaly. but when I do use 10iu slin pre workout once in a while the results are astounding. much love and respect my polish brother.
10iu is not a high dose yet - but I would have tested HbA1C if you have been using 10iu for a long time without insulin because diabetes may develop and not yet show symptoms in the form of high morning sugar

10iu is not a high dose yet - but I would have tested HbA1C if you have been using 10iu for a long time without insulin because diabetes may develop and not yet show symptoms in the form of high morning sugar
smart brother, i will look into this immediately, thank you for the tip i am grateful for your expertise! in the interim do you recommend NO insulin or adding insulin? ty sir

smart brother, i will look into this immediately, thank you for the tip i am grateful for your expertise! in the interim do you recommend NO insulin or adding insulin? ty sir
personally I would add at least a couple of IU around training if you have a lot of carbs around training and metformin for the night

For me the combination of insulin with a nice amount of HGH and T4 is a game changer. My shape stays great while gaining weight, look full as a house but even more so I now know what guys mean with the 3D look. My delts, which aren't a strong point at all, are round as hell, upper chest shows seperation, traps getting pretty high. Part of this of course is the good dose of EQ but I ran EQ before yet never looked like this.
Just curious on your dosing protocol was on this?

tested my igf-1 recently at 384ng/ml, how much hgh/insulin would one usually take to attain that level? excuse my ignorance, i take neither but I am just curious what my natural production stacks up to.

These types of things happen a lot with AAS etc. People say they regret it or it didn't work or whatever else but in reality they just had no clue what they were doing.
Agree 1,000% the ones with regret tend to be all gear and no discipline so they drug the fuck up and don’t train hard or diet hard this not succeeding and also taxing the body without the benefits of exercise and good diet, this isn’t 100% but by far the majority of the haters bc they pretty much are always hating when they bitch about it

Just some big lads at gym strait up rekon it’s fucked etc not that I can trust what they say because I don’t

But then I say interviews with Dorian Yates saying he wished he never used it , then you hear from people close to him back in his day and they say back then he loved it ? Don’t know what to believe lol

Just some big lads at gym strait up rekon it’s fucked etc not that I can trust what they say because I don’t

But then I say interviews with Dorian Yates saying he wished he never used it , then you hear from people close to him back in his day and they say back then he loved it ? Don’t know what to believe lol
Yea Dorian regrets it from his millionaire life as a Buddhist now but back when he was a fucking Nazi thug the gear and steel took him from a life that would have him in a cell or dead to wealth, he’s healthy and fit at what 60 and the interview I saw he didn’t regret it just skirted it. When your selling supplements you don’t rep PEDs

Just curious on your dosing protocol was on this?
I did a cut to around 7 or 8% on 6.5 IU hgh, 500 test, 700 primo and 280 mast p. Mast mainly because I had had a leftover. Ended with 10 days of 200 mg dnp followed by 4 days of clen. Wanted to run clen longer but hate the feeling on it.

Immediately reversed into a rebound on test and EQ, still with 6.5 IU hgh but introduced insulin pre and post workout. Started at 5 iu pre and post, build it up over the course of 11 weeks to 15 iu pre and 20 post. Took 75 iu lantus on leg days as well.

I did a cut to around 7 or 8% on 6.5 IU hgh, 500 test, 700 primo and 280 mast p. Mast mainly because I had had a leftover. Ended with 10 days of 200 mg dnp followed by 4 days of clen. Wanted to run clen longer but hate the feeling on it.

Immediately reversed into a rebound on test and EQ, still with 6.5 IU hgh but introduced insulin pre and post workout. Started at 5 iu pre and post, build it up over the course of 11 weeks to 15 iu pre and 20 post. Took 75 iu lantus on leg days as well.

Thanks for the details bro, that’s about exactly what I’m planning. Getting lean as I can now for a Cancun trip in early December then reverse into more carbs and some slin

Clen bothers u more than DNP?

Clen bothers u more than DNP?
Hell yes. On dnp I'm fine, 200 mg doesn't bother me the slightest. I do look like shit, flat and watery. But on clen I feel like hell. Anxious, like I'm on a rush whole day. Hate the feeling so I quit, even though it does work.

Edit. This was on 20 mg haha.

does anyone regret taking insulin ???
I don't really like the look it gives.... i am always a tad watery when using it.... (20iu Humalog prewo)
Without i look rock hard.... :/

Hell yes. On dnp I'm fine, 200 mg doesn't bother me the slightest. I do look like shit, flat and watery. But on clen I feel like hell. Anxious, like I'm on a rush whole day. Hate the feeling so I quit, even though it does work.

Edit. This was on 20 mg haha.
I assumed, yea I don’t have a lot of personal experience with DNP but a lot of athletes that use it, clen for me tween 23-35 even with ptsd no issues now at 44 I feel 5 mg for 2 days BUT for fertility I went off all stims for like 3 years so I feel green tea these days. But pre fertility clen was making me vicious tren ain’t got shit on clen for aggression with me.

And they’ll stay fine at that dose, honestly the taking of slin then carb loading imo is overkill when one can down a few bags of gummi bears and some 109% grape juice and get a huge but safe natural spike and still drive recovery and muscle fullness without risk. You don’t have to use insulin, Ronnie did not, Dorian, there are lots of huge guys who never touched it and it def burns the candle at both ends imo. Maybe I’m wrong the use is very widespread but again I know a ton of monsters who won’t touch it and an equal amount of nobody’s who take it and can even place as a MW in a regional show.
ronnie and dorian didnt use insulin? they both stated they did?

ronnie and dorian didnt use insulin? they both stated they did?
I typed wrong Ronnie did though I don’t know how much and Dorian did but by todays standards he was like an NPC mw but slin is relatively new in how it’s being used now but I don’t believe you have to use slin to get huge and it is a dangerous drug that 100% grows organs. Milos was the guy who really made it a common use drug even for small dudes or better said average genetics guys. Ronnie and Dorian did lie about it for a long time, Jay is kinda the guy who blew the lid off even though he lies about his doses. The guy who actually taught me proper insulin use was Gus who I assume learned from RC.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131