over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

insulin, the more the better?

TallMan

Registered
I see people take up to 15iu pre workout, but is that really better than 8-10 iu ?

I see people take up to 15iu pre workout, but is that really better than 8-10 iu ?

do you need it to keep growing. I know people that take 15-20 iu after each meal but they are also guys stepping onstage at 245+

do you need it to keep growing. I know people that take 15-20 iu after each meal but they are also guys stepping onstage at 245+

Damn that's a lot! How big meal will that be? 300 gram rice with 600 gram chicken?

Damn that's a lot! How big meal will that be? 300 gram rice with 600 gram chicken?

This is why it's better to run humalin-R in some cases than the faster humolog because the peaks are spread out and will allow you to eat a few smaller meals as opposed to one huge one

This is why it's better to run humalin-R in some cases than the faster humolog because the peaks are spread out and will allow you to eat a few smaller meals as opposed to one huge one

gunsmith,

for me its more granular control i want because with humulin r i play hell trying to keep blood sugar under scontrol. With humalog, everything is a-ok. Its funny how individual this all is.

gunsmith,

for me its more granular control i want because with humulin r i play hell trying to keep blood sugar under scontrol. With humalog, everything is a-ok. Its funny how individual this all is.

That's exactly right , the fast acting stuff gives me fits and I end up taking a couple smaller doses rather than all at once otherwise I have to over eat ori get hypo. I have even had 100g carbs within an hrs of a humolog shot followed by 50g more from sweet potatoes 2 hrs post shot and at around 4hrs post shot right before bed I BG dropped to the 50's.

I heard of the sMe trouble happening with some folks and the longer humalin

Everybody that wants to try slin needs to invest in a good meter and keep an accurate log of their results

gunsmith,

it is stange the way it works so different for others.tried humolog only at 6iu post workout and would sweat ,shake feel drowsy after a meal all in that 3 hours.
on 18iu humulin r now and its like a wonder drug,never go hypo.no more running for my luckozade bottle:)

No, when you're doing that much insulin per day you get a high resistance to it. It still works but takes less and less carbs each time.

i have had similar experience with slin when i first started i needed 10 gram carb per iu now i am ok with 6gram per iu pre or post wo.

btw, for how long can I safely take 8iu slin pre workout (5 times a week) without getting diabetes?

btw, for how long can I safely take 8iu slin pre workout (5 times a week) without getting diabetes?

Send us your dna profile and medical records and we will attempt to answer that for you!=-)

There is no set data 9on this stuff bud. The whole game is a calculated risk.

You really can't get diabetes from using slin unless you were going to get it in the first place.

Send us your dna profile and medical records and we will attempt to answer that for you!=-)

There is no set data 9on this stuff bud. The whole game is a calculated risk.

LOL *sending dna profile* got it? :p

I get your point. Let me rephrase it; How high is the risk of getting diabetes using 8iu pre workout for 8 weeks instead of 4 ?

LOL *sending dna profile* got it? :p

I get your point. Let me rephrase it; How high is the risk of getting diabetes using 8iu pre workout for 8 weeks instead of 4 ?

Lol, use common sense, if we're talking about people using slin 5-6 times a day, at over 100iu levels, for their entire off season, what do you think your risk is?

Lol, use common sense, if we're talking about people using slin 5-6 times a day, at over 100iu levels, for their entire off season, what do you think your risk is?

I get your point but I can't agree with that way of thinking. Pro's might care less about the long term risks than I might.
I'd inject anything if I can get in the top placings of Mr Olympia. :p

So every top 10 olympia competitor is a life-long diabetic, and you should not use slin. So save your life.

/thread :D

I get your point but I can't agree with that way of thinking. Pro's might care less about the long term risks than I might.
I'd inject anything if I can get in the top placings of Mr Olympia. :p

Quit being so dramatic. Do some basic research. Youre embarrassing yourself.

So every top 10 olympia competitor is a life-long diabetic, and you should not use slin. So save your life.

/thread :D

How would you know anything about that?

Quit being so dramatic. Do some basic research. Youre embarrassing yourself.

Give me some pointers in what I should research then. As far as I know there are no studies regarding insulin use in non diabetics, but you've seen a few I presume?

How would you know anything about that?

Give me some pointers in what I should research then. As far as I know there are no studies regarding insulin use in non diabetics, but you've seen a few I presume?

That's the calculated risk then. So don't bother. Where are you trying to get at? We gave information that you seem all to scared of... your proposed insulin protocol is already as mild as it gets, so if that scares you, why bother in the first place?

That's the calculated risk then. So don't bother. Where are you trying to get at? We gave information that you seem all to scared of... your proposed insulin protocol is already as mild as it gets, so if that scares you, why bother in the first place?

I'm a little bit indoctrinated with the basic insulin guides I guess. You know...the 4 week on/ 4 week off kind of protocol.
But a lot of the that stuff is bullshit so I'm very open minded to other perspectives to the matter. I have to agree dat a little insulin with 5 of he 42 meals I eat every week seems neglectable.

As I just told you, I only read some basic guides. Do you have some good reads for me about insulin for BB purposes?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131