over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin use and carbs

Vitrago is the best simple carb, dex is for cheap skates

also depends what type of slin you use, if your using humalog pre or post work out use vitrago its ment to pull nutrients better and faster.

if using humalin-R with everymeal (am starting this in 2 weeks) you dont need much simple carbs at all, 10iu before meal is only 25simple/75 complex carbs, but you only start on 3 iu so not much simple is needed so dex is fine

ps. this is just my opinion , dont blame me if you fuck up

if using humalin-R with everymeal (am starting this in 2 weeks) you dont need much simple carbs at all, 10iu before meal is only 25simple/75 complex carbs, but you only start on 3 iu so not much simple is needed so dex is fine

ps. this is just my opinion , dont blame me if you fuck up

Why would you use an insulin that is active for 4-5 hrs (up to 6) with each meal?
even if you eat every 3 hrs it seems that their would be an over lapping where you could get into low blood sugar issues

Why would you use an insulin that is active for 4-5 hrs (up to 6) with each meal?
even if you eat every 3 hrs it seems that their would be an over lapping where you could get into low blood sugar issues

x2

The usual routine I see for Hum R is 3 times a day. Every 6 hours.

Makes much more sense.

I personally always use Humalog but will be trying Hum R within the next month.

i dont no why but this is how people run it, maybe so its always in your system

also look at this pic, it starts droping at 3 hours

6014d1127908066-humulin-r-insulin_time_activity.gif

which slin would you use everymeal then, humalog? it dont work proply with soild food, so are you just going to have 9 shakes full of dex and whey all day?

if i were dead set on using it with each meal then yes Humalog would be a safer bet as it would be nearly cleared out of your system by the next meal.

I have honesytly never heard of anybody taking Humulin-R with each meal unless they were doing intermintant fasting and only eating twice in a 6 hr period.

Insulin doesnt care where your carbs come from , the powdered carbs will probably get into your system faster but i honestly dont see that being to big of a deal , white rice and white potatoes cause a big jump in blood glucose pretty fast

if i were dead set on using it with each meal then yes Humalog would be a safer bet as it would be nearly cleared out of your system by the next meal.

I have honesytly never heard of anybody taking Humulin-R with each meal unless they were doing intermintant fasting and only eating twice in a 6 hr period.

Insulin doesnt care where your carbs come from , the powdered carbs will probably get into your system faster but i honestly dont see that being to big of a deal , white rice and white potatoes cause a big jump in blood glucose pretty fast

am not saying your wrong, iv never done it, but now am having second thoughts....

here is one person thats done 10iu every 3 hours, itrain...
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/94047-slin-slin-slin.html post 5

Last edited:
give it a shot and see , but for the love of all things holy start off with a low dose and creep your way up.

As long as you run glutamine, it's not really necessary to build up to 10iu IMO. 10iu of humulin r really isn't much to get stressed about and I think people really overreact.

I've been using osiris's budget preworkout shake protocol and using george farah's protocol during morning slin shots and I've never once gone hypo or even felt slightly hypo.

10iu humulin r
instantly take 20g glutamine + 12oz juice
30 minutes later eat whatever amount of carbs you feel you need to cover 10iu. You can go crazy and take 100g of carbs, but from my experiences (my opinions from my experiences, not yours, so don't kill yourself) 75g with some being sugar and the rest complex works well enough. Two hours later, eat a low fat meal with some carbs/protein and you're good.

As long as you run glutamine, it's not really necessary to build up to 10iu IMO. 10iu of humulin r really isn't much to get stressed about and I think people really overreact.

I've been using osiris's budget preworkout shake protocol and using george farah's protocol during morning slin shots and I've never once gone hypo or even felt slightly hypo.

10iu humulin r
30 minutes later eat whatever amount of carbs you feel you need to cover 10iu. You can go crazy and take 100g of carbs, but from my experiences (my opinions from my experiences, not yours, so don't kill yourself) 75g with some being sugar and the rest complex works well enough. Two hours later, eat a low fat meal with some carbs/protein and you're good.

True story

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

10iu humulin r

why do you say that? (in red)

also when you say 20g glutamine + juice, is the juice pure with suger or just cordial suger-free stuff?

why do you say that? (in red)

also when you say 20g glutamine + juice, is the juice pure with suger or just cordial suger-free stuff?

Dont overthink this....Tropicana orange juice works wonders

10iu humulin r

I am partial to apple pie filling

20grams of glutamine and 50 grams of whey (vanilla I find its sweeter) and im never hypo

4iu gh 5-10 15 min 10iiu humilin r

and drink my shake when i feel i need to sometimes 10-20 30 minutes into my workout ,,, P.S my training is low volume 6 worksets and im done if you train high volume you may need to add sugar...

once you get use to insulin youll know how to manage it .

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear