over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin with your HGH

Dizzle82

Registered
I searched around here for a bit but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.
At what point did you start using slin with your GH? Were there notable differences once you started? From what I understand GH lowers insulin sensitivity, and once u add slin, that'll help boost your igf levels which in return result in more growth? Correct? Are there any downside to using insulin? Will your body start to rely on exogenous slin instead of creating its own?
Sorry if this topic has been covered over and over just trying to educate myself.

Pumps are great with this combo. Recovery is much better as well. The downside of using both is your blood glucose really. The gh will cause insulin resistance. if your diet is clean and your not using large amounts of insulin its not a huge problem. However, your diet should dictate your skin dose, not the other way around. If you use metformin its not an issue.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

any advantages of including slin with smaller (4iu ED) dose or do you benifit more whith larger doses?
Pumps are great with this combo. Recovery is much better as well. The downside of using both is your blood glucose really. The gh will cause insulin resistance. if your diet is clean and your not using large amounts of insulin its not a huge problem. However, your diet should dictate your skin dose, not the other way around. If you use metformin its not an issue.

any advantages of including slin with smaller (4iu ED) dose or do you benifit more whith larger doses?

the more you use, the more carbs you need, the greater chance of becoming a fat fuck.

insulin is helpful to take the load off your pancreas... keep your usage low.

I searched around here for a bit but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.
At what point did you start using slin with your GH? Were there notable differences once you started? From what I understand GH lowers insulin sensitivity, and once u add slin, that'll help boost your igf levels which in return result in more growth? Correct? Are there any downside to using insulin? Will your body start to rely on exogenous slin instead of creating its own?
Sorry if this topic has been covered over and over just trying to educate myself.
Noticeable differences when I started slin...fuck yes. I actually leaned up when I first started slin and had the shrink wrap look. Could you become a fat fuck yes you could if you over eat. Do cardio a few times a week (30 mins x 3-4). Yes slin has its downsides. If your just a gym rat I would say hold off the slin.

I followed Mike Arnold's protocol and grew like a weed. Google it.

I've tried it both ways and in my opinion smaller doses are much better. keep it at about 2iu at a time and it doesn't require carbohydrate intake. I've been experimenting with 2iu pre and post in an attempt to lower other drugs ie anabolics. This has worked well for me thus far.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner