over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin without a script?

hellraiser27

Registered
I hope this isn't breaking the rules. I am not asking for a source check. I just wondered how people obtain insulin without a script? I don't see it being sold anywhere.

You just walk in to a pharmacy and ask for it. I usually go in to the smaller pharmacies that dont know me well, as they dont ask any questions. In the US you can get everything except humalog and the faster analogs, but in canada you can get humalog.

Just order it from Canada bro, it's not a prob with customs because it's slin.

Canadian Pharms. I've know guys who had it actually opened by customs and they still sent it. This is for humalog. For humalinR you can try walking into a walgreens or walmart and saying your diabetic and forgot your script. I had a buddy do this. He did have to write down his name and number but I highly doubt they are gonna follow up on a fake diabetic claim lol

I cant say for sure that this goes for every state, but i know that in many states slin can be obtained with out a script...at least humulin r can be....as stated before, fast acting slin is with a script only....but im so used to using humulin r, that i do just fine with it. CJ

Yeah, the west coast state I reside in does NOT require scripts. I just walk into my local Walmart store and ask for Humulin-R. They do want a script for Humalog though which is dumb, since its shorter acting and the possible problems or side effects would be much less in duration. Makes no sense to me but wtf ever! lol :D

The most impersonal and easy way is just go to Costco pharmacy.

I've walked into several different large chain pharmacies in the New England area and have never been questioned buying Humalin-R.. Just don't act like you are about to score 2 kilos of cocaine and they won't bat an eye at you.. I usually buy some glucose test strips and/or other testing accessories while I'm at it..

I hope this isn't breaking the rules. I am not asking for a source check. I just wondered how people obtain insulin without a script? I don't see it being sold anywhere.

In the united states you can walk into any pharmacy and just ask for humulin r. What type of insulin are you trying to get? I believe a prescription is needed for humalog.

I told them my girlfriend is flying in from somewhere and didnt want to bring insulin and needles on the plane giving the current events so she wanted me to pick some up for her so she has it when she come to see me.

I told them my girlfriend is flying in from somewhere and didnt want to bring insulin and needles on the plane giving the current events so she wanted me to pick some up for her so she has it when she come to see me.

Lol, creative. I walk in and say 1 bottle of Humulin-R please. They tell me it is around $40 and i walk out with insulin of course. I like to keep things simple because with my luck they would start asking a million questions like why i was wearing a wedding band AND had a girlfriend etc :D :D

Lol, creative. I walk in and say 1 bottle of Humulin-R please. They tell me it is around $40 and i walk out with insulin of course. I like to keep things simple because with my luck they would start asking a million questions like why i was wearing a wedding band AND had a girlfriend etc :D :D

But don't most people use humalog?

I would assume most dont bc you need a script for it. You can just go into pretty much any pharmacy and ask for Humalin-R and pins and get it. Humalog is more sought after with its short duration in the body.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131