over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

insulin without hgh

brajosm

Registered
Hey guys due to financial reasons I have to stop taking hgh at least for awhile. Have been running 10iu with 20iu insulin post workout for quite awhile now.
I'm
5'10
9% bf
My main objective is to stay lean and hopefully around 200. Right now I'm running tren A 700 a week and test P 350 a week. Does anyone have any experience running slin on its own with AAS. I've got probably subpar genetics but wanna run 10iu post workout.
Thanks

Last edited:
I run R prewirkout with just trt dose test often and stay lean.
Genetically I stay lean though...I still think you'll b fine as long as diet is in check

Hey guys due to financial reasons I have to stop taking hgh at least for awhile. Have been running 10iu with 20iu insulin post workout for quite awhile now.
I'm
5'10
9% bf
My main objective is to stay lean and hopefully around 200. Right now I'm running tren A 700 a week and test P 350 a week. Does anyone have any experience running slin on its own with AAS. I've got probably subpar genetics but wanna run 10iu post workout.
Thanks
I ran slin and AAS alone for 6 months at 60units Humalin-R, 20units Humalin-N per day. My diet contained no fat. It was the only time I had glute striations on stage. Of course, running slin with hgh or igf1-Lr3 is much more effective!

Minus the fact you were working your ass off and probably in a calorie deficit, how did you feel on zero fats?

You had glute striations so I can't imagine you felt great.

I ran slin and AAS alone for 6 months at 60units Humalin-R, 20units Humalin-N per day. My diet contained no fat. It was the only time I had glute striations on stage. Of course, running slin with hgh or igf1-Lr3 is much more effective!

That's a lot of tren. I think the slin will still work without gh.

Minus the fact you were working your ass off and probably in a calorie deficit, how did you feel on zero fats?

You had glute striations so I can't imagine you felt great.

I was getting laid a lot in those days by a 95Lb sexy lady, so life was good!!! Hahaha... I actually was in a calorie deficit and passed out once from going hypoglycemic. It was very dangerous to run such high doses of slin precontest.

I was getting laid a lot in those days by a 95Lb sexy lady, so life was good!!! Hahaha... I actually was in a calorie deficit and passed out once from going hypoglycemic. It was very dangerous to run such high doses of slin precontest.

Can you give an example of what you were eating daily when running that much slin with no GH?

I have not heard of too many guys using slin without fat gain while not on GH. I suppose that's because most guys use it when eating an excess of calories.

Tricky business running it on a deficit, so I'm curious how you did it.

Any negatives from the low-no fat diet for so long (joints, hair, skin, mood, recovery, etc)?

I use between 20 and 30 units of R per day on workout days and have leaned out while doing so.

Works fine without HGH. You just get a little more leeway with HGH diet-wise so as long as thats in check you'll do fine

I may try some lantus on my current diet and see how anti-catabolic it proves to be vs. how much it may interfere with fat loss. No GH.

I cycle my carbs across the day (some pre, the rest post training) to lean out, stay full and keep my metabolism up. My first 2 of 4 (rather big) meals are carbless, so i wonder how the lantus will feel in first half of the day taking in no carbs. Should ideally stave off some catabolic actvity during the carb-free period of the day.

I'll have to just watch fat intake a little more tightly during my carbless meals I think.

Still curious how JJ did it.

I use between 20 and 30 units of R per day on workout days and have leaned out while doing so.

What's your protocol/dietary strategy with it?

How about run pep?

JJ's hex/cjc protocol.

Or ( and I like this a lot) slin with dnp. But only 100mg pill twice per week.

What's your protocol/dietary strategy with it?

Im actually currently bulking. I take 20 iu's 1 hour preworkout with a shake containing 40 grams of karboload and 20 grams of whey iso. During workout is 80 grams karboload,12 grams peptopro and 10 grams bcaa's. Post workout is 60 grams karboload and 25 grams whey iso. 2 hours later I take 5 iu's with a whole meal containing 50 grams of protein and 100 grams of karbs. My waistline has actually gotten tighter and im seeing new veins across my chest/shoulders and down the arms. Scale hasn't moved much but i look much fuller and denser

How about run pep?

JJ's hex/cjc protocol.

Or ( and I like this a lot) slin with dnp. But only 100mg pill twice per week.

I was also wondering about a good pep run with slin instead of hgh.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131