over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin without hgh?

nosnmiveins

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone here run insulin (any form) without being on hgh?

If yes, what is your goal? Are you looking to gain weight? Are you cutting and using insulin to help get/stay in ketosis? Or is it a waste of time?

Just trying to pick the brains of more experienced!

whatever these threads say, rapid slin pre workout works like a charm without GH and leads to absolutely ZERO additional fat gain if your nutrition is in check (you probably should have some tren in the mix ;). but you always should :D)

whatever these threads say, rapid slin pre workout works like a charm without GH and leads to absolutely ZERO additional fat gain if your nutrition is in check (you probably should have some tren in the mix ;). but you always should :D)

I experience the same thing but yes the nutrition has to be dead on and you wont gain any fat...for some reason I actually get leaner with log when I run it like that. I wouldn't go too high with the dose either, 15 was my sweet spot and I tried to push it to 20 and did start getting fat.

If only I could do pre work out log.
It ruins workout for me. Feel pukey the whole time.

If only I could do pre work out log.
It ruins workout for me. Feel pukey the whole time.

try keepign a CONSTANT stream of simple carbs
drink a sip of an intra workout drink with carbs after EVERY SINGLE SET

when i do 3 sets in a row without carbs im hypo. always.
also have to pace myself, do 3 dropsets at the beginning of the workout = boom hypo

gotta adapt your training to pre workout insulin use imo.

try keepign a CONSTANT stream of simple carbs
drink a sip of an intra workout drink with carbs after EVERY SINGLE SET

when i do 3 sets in a row without carbs im hypo. always.
also have to pace myself, do 3 dropsets at the beginning of the workout = boom hypo

gotta adapt your training to pre workout insulin use imo.

Exactly. When using pre workout slin you need to not overdo the dose and you need to sip on your intra shake throughout training. Pre workout humalog is incredible for me. I love the feeling it brings. When I experimented if I drank my intra shake quickly I would go full blown hypo 1 hour later. When using slin I drink it after every set so I am getting a constant flow of aminos and carbs whilst training. I also like to eat a meal of protein, complex carbs and some good fats before using short acting slin pre workout.

^^^Are you guys doing the cream of rice with a tbsp of peanut butter an hour before workout? That always keeps me out of hypo for the whole workout even though im constantly sipping my intra shake.

^^^Are you guys doing the cream of rice with a tbsp of peanut butter an hour before workout? That always keeps me out of hypo for the whole workout even though im constantly sipping my intra shake.

I tend to have a standard meal of steak and sweet potatoes and I will add in a few walnuts/cashews. I went through a long period of doing fried beef and pineapple and cashew nuts Chinese style (one of my fav meals). Perhaps chicken and pasta with salad but I use avocado in the salad. Another one could be scrambled eggs with olive bread. Pretty much whatever I feel like eating but no I haven't used the cream of rice with peanut butter (sometimes I use peanut butter though).

Last edited:
Only been doing it a week but cream of rice and tbsp almond/peanut butter pre. Humulin r 15 mins preworkout. Feel great. No hypo issues yet. Intra md during.

i was convinced it can't be 'felt' this quick but after a week already feel great pumps. Training partner even said its visibly noticeable. Being very lean helps

Nausea can be due to too many carbs, not usually too few. Hypo symptoms are usually first light headedness and blurry vision, not stomach.

Sometimes relying on shitty carbs in high amounts can do it. I remember using 60g of gatorade powder and wanting to vomit every session.

Nausea can be due to too many carbs, not usually too few. Hypo symptoms are usually first light headedness and blurry vision, not stomach.

Sometimes relying on shitty carbs in high amounts can do it. I remember using 60g of gatorade powder and wanting to vomit every session.

x2

I always feel nausous after eating/drinking too many carbs too quickly. The same can be said for protein too. For intra I try to have 20-30g EAA's and 50-100g HBCD's and I drink that over approx 90 mins.

i feel like shit after downing 50g dextrose powder
however i can eat a pound of sweets and not feel a thing, even though its actually pretty much the same

thats why i use sweets intra workout :cool:

Anyone here run insulin (any form) without being on hgh?

If yes, what is your goal? Are you looking to gain weight? Are you cutting and using insulin to help get/stay in ketosis? Or is it a waste of time?

Just trying to pick the brains of more experienced!

I use HGH often without insulin. Great for fat loss,,improved sleep and recovery.

that was not his question though :D
that hgh works without insulin should be well known

at least if you dont use humongous dosages, then you SHOULD use insulin with it.

the other way around its perfectly fine to use insulin without gh

I ran humalog morning and post workout in the afternoon with high test and actually got leaner and gained 10lbs. Ive done this protocol several times over in my late 20s.

I always like to get a meal like that in an hour before slin. At the most 2 hours before, it makes it much easier to not go hypo. I use humilin r, which is supposedly more forgiving than log so its easy for me to not go hypo if i eat before and then drink my intra.

Thinking of trying log for the first time on training days in the AM and then doing hum r pre workout in the evening. But i will be doing it with GH...

[lang=pt]fast acting slin + diet without GH can do the trick
add some tren ace and will be fine lol[/lang]

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear