over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin without Igf or Growth?

Answer is YES

Thanks txbencher, I will pm you before I start this stuff. The question was is it ok to take insulin without any growth or igf?

And lucian, I know thats alot of gear and I will alter it slightly. I just got that cycle off Gavin Kane's article. I will be competing with my friend at national level, I wont have a chance but my friend will. I just want to go there looking the best as possible.

Heres how I would probably alter it

1000mg Test Enanthate per week
600mg Deca per week
400mg Equipoise per week
40 Dianabol ed weeks 1-4 and then 8-12
50mg Anadrol ed weeks 1-4
Humalog insulin 5iu pwo

Im thinking that this one would be less harsh on the system, I will the oral for 4 weeks and then have a four week break by then of course the injections would have kicked in and then on week 8 I would take the oral again. Everybody will be looking to go the beach this summer but whilsty they do that Im aiming to sweat this summer in the gym and grow, the competition will be in november.

Sorry for not answering your original question, YES, you can definitely benefit from insulin without igf or gh, in fact insulin alone, WITHOUT GEAR also works....insulin is not dependent on other pharmaceuticals to do its job of buildin g muscle. You see, when I was first diagnosed with diabetes two years ago I had lost 22 lbs of bodyweight in 4 months prior to the diagnoses. This is because my pancreas was not producing insulin on its on and my body was not absorbing any nutrients. My body wasa literally starving itself no matter how much I ate. Tihs is common. As soon as I started insulin therapy I put my weight back on in no time. In fact, I gained 7 lbs in the first 5 days! I believe you will love insulin if you do it right, last 10 min. of your workout, then immediately swallow carbs/whey/creatine combo (I recommend Opt. Nutrition's AFTER MAX)....you will grow literally overnight!

Great Advice!

txbencher,

Do you think Insulin ALONE causes a distended gut?

And you say you use 2iu's of Humalog at a time. Wouldn't a lower dose be sufficient for someone who is insulin dependent, since they're pancreas aren't producing any insulin on its own? I think most bb's here use upwards of 10+ IU's without going hypo because they are not insulin dependent. What do you think?

BTW, what happens if you eat TOO MUCH carbs relative for the amount of insulin you take....hyperglycemic?

Thanks txbencher

Hi Wolf!

Just my 2 cents:

I seen pictures of you, and followed your contest prep. I myself have stayed on no more than total of 800mg aas weekly. I've gained progressively over the last two years not going over this. I've tried going 1100-1300mg just to see what happend, one time I added 50mg adrol daily to my bulk cycle of 800mg - well didn't happend anything!

I'm just saying I really don't think you need more than this either. You can vary the components but don't go over 800mg. A sure safe bulk cycle is 500mg testo + 300mg EQ. I know you want to bust ass in the gym and grow, but it's mainly the diet it depends on trust me. You have probably like me a endo/meso kind of body, so the trick would be to stay somewhat lean, not more than like 20lbs over your last contest weight to gain the most muscle.

You can do fine with only slin and aas. I've done it several times on bulk. Stick to only pwo shots and Humalog (no more than 4x weekly) For myself I use 10IU with 80g of waxy/dextrose. It's a little trail and error, but start with 5IU and 80-100g fast carb, see how you feel, then increase gradually to you find how much insulin you can handle with a drink of 80-100g fast carb. You will know when you can't handle more. Allways keep extra sugar in training bag in case you go hypo.

too much for ur weight in my opinion

at 270 lbs I take less gears than that

Nice one diskey:) and Mike, suggest me a dose. Is taking x amount of gear really have anything to do with weight or is it more to do with receptors?
I mean you could be heavy but becuase your receptors are either cleaner or respond better you need less gear than someone thats lighter but with more stubborn receptors. If I make sense? Unfortunatley I have probably screwed up my receptors and thats why I might need more. If only I done the diet thing right from the beggining.

Anywa good news is, after my competetion I stopped gear and have been eating really well all be it, a little dirty. However my chest and back have started growing without the gear and people are thinking Im on D bol or A bomb or something. Go's to show what good eating can do.
Of course when I do start the gear again I will clean the diet up but at the moment Im growing better than when I was on gear and thats to do with my very high protein intake and calories.

Bump it up for Mike! Mike do you understand my point that I dont think its to do with weight. Look at Phil Hernon, his body will respond well to small doses and hes massive where a samller guy could need a lot more because his receptors are not as good.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws