over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin without steroids?

BigBoyJ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was wondering if any of you have tried using insulin while off cycle. Would the risks outway the benefits or could a person still get some decent muscle out of it?

yes , u will gain some decent muscle and fat from it .

IF SLIN WITH NO AS-

Id slin try it with clen. Or ECA 2-3x day. T3 without juice would eat way too much muscle IMO.
The slin-clen suggestion was from Bigkiwi, thank you :D

u could also do t3 with slin as the the insulin is anabolic enough

I just did a search and found some info on Chad Nichols theory. It said to use insulin one day a week and use it 3 times on that one day. It seems logical that used in this way it would not lead to excessive fat gain or insulin resistance.

I also found info that states that clen and ephedrine reduce GH production. It seems it may be beneficial to use the e/c stack up to say two days before the slin use and then not use the e/c two days before the day you would take the slin. It seems that this would give the e/c time to clear from the system so GH production would be restored, thereby allowing the GH to be flowing in the system at the time insulin was administered which would allow the synergy of the natural GH and slin.

I read that by doing brief workouts (around 15 minutes), GH production can be increased. If you were to do 2-15 minute exercise sessions (such as a slow jog on the treadmill) and then your normal weight workout in the evening, with each workout followed by administration of insulin, wouldn't this be a good way to get a BIG anabolic kick on that 1 day of the week in which insulin was administered?

In case I'm not making any sense, here's what I mean. This is just how I was thinking of trying this theory myself. Of course other people could change it up to suit their own needs.

Sunday- Off, no e/c

Monday- Off, no e/c

Teusday- Chest, e/c pre-workout

Wednesday- Back, e/c pre-workout

Thursday- Off, no e/c

Friday- Arms, no e/c

Saturday- No e/c-----7 am, 15 min exercise session followed by slin----- 2 pm, Leg workout followed by slin----- 7 pm, 15 min exercise session followed by slin.

The reason for the three workouts on Saturday would be to give three spikes in GH production, followed up with insulin administration. The purpose of the e/c would just be to combat any possible accumulation of fat from the slin.

What do ya'll think?

Last edited:
Lets go over some of this:

gh production is, IMO not much of a factor in a BBs muscle growth. Only when used with slin and AS do you see great muscle growth and still I do not attribute this to the gh. This or that may influence gh prodcution, but have you ever seen it make any real big difference (as in all the products that are supposed to increase natural gh)? Christ, gh is good but even injecting the real thing it will not do anywhere near what AS or slin can but is great as part of that stack. So bottom line-I wouldnt base the theory around natural gh production (or slight reduction).

I think Chads slin idea is good, but I dont like the doseing schedule. The idea is to keep from getting desensitized to insulin,
as you would with the 'normal' 2x ED doseing. I dont feel that one day per week 3x that day is best. The postworkout shot will do best (with the high glycemic carbs and protein) metabolizing into nutrient rich recovery and growth. But the other 2 shots that day? Why? I think it would less stunt sensitivity by not doseing non-stop in any particular day, just post workout 3-4x week. This way you are taking advantage of the post workout nutrient loading (most important time) 3-4x a week as opposed to just one, and resting and letting endogenous insulin work all the other times, keeping natural sensitivity even/high. Ive been doing this lately with very good results-Im still plenty insulin sensitive 8wks in.

BigBoyJ said:
I just did a search and found some info on Chad Nichols theory. It said to use insulin one day a week and use it 3 times on that one day. It seems logical that used in this way it would not lead to excessive fat gain or insulin resistance.

I also found info that states that clen and ephedrine reduce GH production. It seems it may be beneficial to use the e/c stack up to say two days before the slin use and then not use the e/c two days before the day you would take the slin. It seems that this would give the e/c time to clear from the system so GH production would be restored, thereby allowing the GH to be flowing in the system at the time insulin was administered which would allow the synergy of the natural GH and slin.

I read that by doing brief workouts (around 15 minutes), GH production can be increased. If you were to do 2-15 minute exercise sessions (such as a slow jog on the treadmill) and then your normal weight workout in the evening, with each workout followed by administration of insulin, wouldn't this be a good way to get a BIG anabolic kick on that 1 day of the week in which insulin was administered?

In case I'm not making any sense, here's what I mean. This is just how I was thinking of trying this theory myself. Of course other people could change it up to suit their own needs.

Sunday- Off, no e/c

Monday- Off, no e/c

Teusday- Chest, e/c pre-workout

Wednesday- Back, e/c pre-workout

Thursday- Off, no e/c

Friday- Arms, no e/c

Saturday- No e/c-----7 am, 15 min exercise session followed by slin----- 2 pm, Leg workout followed by slin----- 7 pm, 15 min exercise session followed by slin.

The reason for the three workouts on Saturday would be to give three spikes in GH production, followed up with insulin administration. The purpose of the e/c would just be to combat any possible accumulation of fat from the slin.

What do ya'll think?
i doubt eca's and clen reduce gh that much and besides the eca's and clen will burn more fat then ur natural gh will, also gh release from exercise is so over rated and rather transient , i doubt in th elong term it will do jack shit but i like ur way of thinking

MikeS and Mr Magoo. Thanks for your input. I've never used slin before so I wanted to try it off cycle. That way I can get a good feel for it without anything else being in my system. I think I'll be better able to gauge it's effects this way and find how to best suite it to me personally.

I guess I should just say scew trying to capitalize on the GH spikes and just use the slin. I think you are both probably right about natural GH production being insignificant anyway. I think I'll try doing the slin twice a week for a while, post workout. I'll see how it goes and determine at that time if I want use it after every weight work out. To be honest, slin still scares me a little but like anything else, after you've done it, it's not so scary anymore.

I found an interesting link from Lilly. Which of these products has the time frame best suited to body building use?

**broken link removed**

Yup I think me and Mr Magoo said escentially the same thing about slin, except I babbled on more :D
BBJ-At least try the slin 3x wk, post workout. I like it 4 but 3 is better than 2. Basically the idea is to get the great effect of slin WITHOUT reducing natural sensitivity, and 4x wk (post workout only)absolutely works fine for me. I could even try more, but I satisfied with things as are. If you want it 3x wk-do it after leg, back and chest day only.

BTW the most popular version for BB use is "R" insulin.
You can take anabolic advantage of post workout AND the meal 1-1.5hr later. Humalog is good but effects are quicker and wont be as effective for that full meal 1.5hrs post workout. Plus you need a Dr.'s script for humalog.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity