over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin-workout at night

PeterBobJohn

Registered
Guys/Gals
Question:
I workout at night and would like to use insulin.
I have used in the past and have experience with it but used to workout in the AM.
I know 10iu postworkout at 8pm is not safe but what about using 2-4 iu with each meal on the days i train? or am I out of luck until I train in the AM?
I appreciate any input.
thank you
PBJ

I use it at night with no problem
After workout at 9 PM ,10 iu slin, Cell-Tech, 5 g glutamine, 5 g creatine, 5g bcaa, 65 g isolate. 2 h later solid protein meal. At 2 AM 40g protein, 60 g carbs.
I use humulin R and/or novolin R. Its longer acting then Humalog so thats why its important for me to get up at 2 AM and have carb and shakes when the peak is going down.

thank you for the input, i will not be able to get up at 2am each night.

im not 100% sure so ask around with wut im about to sayP:but i heard if u use ur insulin the way a real diabetic does there a very high chance youll need to remain on it foreva bc ur disturbing ur bodys natural insulin release so uch. I was in the same predictiment u were a few months ago so i just switched my insulin to preworkout that way its been 4hrs and im safe to go to bed bc i have more than enough carbs in me. And i axctually prefer preworout better than post now bc i get a greart pump in my workouts and am able to get all my nutrients i need during both peaks

Guys/Gals
Question:
I workout at night and would like to use insulin.
I have used in the past and have experience with it but used to workout in the AM.
I know 10iu postworkout at 8pm is not safe but what about using 2-4 iu with each meal on the days i train? or am I out of luck until I train in the AM?
I appreciate any input.
thank you
PBJ

Humilin will remain active for approx. 4-5 hours. If you take it at 8 and go to bed no earlier than 12:30 or so, you should be gtg. Its not advisable to go to sleep while humilin is still active.

Humilin will remain active for approx. 4-5 hours. If you take it at 8 and go to bed no earlier than 12:30 or so, you should be gtg. Its not advisable to go to sleep while humilin is still active.

thanks for all of the input
If I add insulin it will be 3 x's a week, tues, thurs and sat mornings
the rest of the week will train at night and take no insulin
is that often enough? 3x's a week?

What about 5 iu first thing in the morning for anticatabolic effects. And IM injections should keep humilin r at faster peak times compaired to sub q.

What about 5 iu first thing in the morning for anticatabolic effects. And IM injections should keep humilin r at faster peak times compaired to sub q.

anyone agree comments

I cannot comment on using insulin every morning as an anti-catabolic. I would not recommend long term slin usage. IM or Sub-q is fine; one will not provide any discernible effects over the other as far as "peak time" by the user.

I wasn't suggesting insulin use every morning. I'm saying if you are using it for a cycle and you want to do a lower dose pwo first thing in am can be helpful too. And not trying to disagree with you but I think I have read that IM and sub q stay in the body for different lengths of time. The difference was only 1 or 2 hours. I can't say this from personal use it's just something I read but I'm not claiming to be an authority on insulin use.

Well! U can always use Humulog? It's in and out of your system within 2 to 3
hours MAX!

I only use Humalog. I use it in the evening around 6pm, Pre workout. I get my final "spike" or "Peak" at 10pm (4hours).

So it does remain in the blood for 4 hours. Humalog is the safest route. The longer you have insulin active in your system, the more risk you're taking.

I workout at night as well. By the time im done lifting and ready to eat its around 8-830. Im ready for bed by 11-12.

Just learn how you react to it. The first time you use it make sure you leave ample time before you are about to go to sleep. After a while, youll learn how it hits you in particular and when.

Also note that when i do the shots IM rather than SQ, it definitely does hit me quicker and i feel like it is out of my system faster as well.

I workout at night as well. By the time im done lifting and ready to eat its around 8-830. Im ready for bed by 11-12.

Just learn how you react to it. The first time you use it make sure you leave ample time before you are about to go to sleep. After a while, youll learn how it hits you in particular and when.

Also note that when i do the shots IM rather than SQ, it definitely does hit me quicker and i feel like it is out of my system faster as well.

Hmmm. I wasn't aware of it hitting faster and clearing the system faster when you pin IM. Good to know.u

Is there any truth to pinning the muscle you are training (slin) and seeing spot growth?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131