over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin

Thanks a lot knight9. I was still alittle lost from ur post three back. But ur clarification makes sense and how I interpret the protocol... Big intra drink. Minimum 1.. but can be 1.5-2hr sessions

Felt good today. Ran out of R. So did 10r with 5 log. Lol but the proper time. Last few times I shot way to close to workout as it had been awhile and I forgot

Phats

Log is different. You drink the first shake within 5 min of pinning log. Your times between shakes are also 60min. You also would pin log closer to your workout...

Information from me before this was based on Humulin R. His original write up which is on page 1 of the Question about Insulin thread is illustrated using Log even though he prefers Humulin.

Main point: Application wise...make sure you know what you're using and what you're protocol is geared towards.

Last edited:
Don't listen to anyone who told you the 2nd shake is post depending on the length of your workout. Your workout isn't 15 minutes is it?

Shake 2 is intra workout.
Shake 3 is still intra workout if you train around 2 hrs. If not, its slightly post.

Knight, I said that. But one would have to ingest shake 2 at the correct amount of time following shake one to be in line with the slin spike, correct?
And this has nothing to do with whether or not one is working out at that time or not, correct??
That's all I was trying to get at

Bro, I've been following this thread, and no offense intended (honestly) but if you are such a goddamn know it all concerning this, why don't you post up some pics or SOMETHING to kinda back up your claims? Just sayin' 'cause I'm interested in all of this

Sorry but it's just not worth it to prove myself to some guys on the internet forum when we're discussing illegal drugs. There are some here who would recognize me and I can't risk that. If you don't believe me then feel free to ignore me. Or maybe experiment and you will see it works.

Sorry but it's just not worth it to prove myself to some guys on the internet forum when we're discussing illegal drugs. There are some here who would recognize me and I can't risk that. If you don't believe me then feel free to ignore me. Or maybe experiment and you will see it works.

Hmmm...insulin is legal in most states. Post a pic that doesn't show your face, tats or whatever. I'm curious to see what your physique looks like, too. You must be one massive dude taking that much slin and pharm grade gh :D

Hmmm...insulin is legal in most states. Post a pic that doesn't show your face, tats or whatever. I'm curious to see what your physique looks like, too. You must be one massive dude taking that much slin and pharm grade gh :D

Alright here you go.

**broken link removed**

Nice build bro. How tall and how much do you weigh? Much respect.

Reardon,

obviously you have it working great for you. Having said that what does your daily protocol for using slin and GH look like. When and how GH you use and when and how much slin you use...

Also i want to thank you for your information i'm finally getting straight answers from someone that is actually big and in shape...

i'm 6'1 225 about 9-10%bf the best part is people guess my weight and think i'm 240lbs...i look bigger then i'am lol I'm so anxious to use GH/slin/t-3 and a good dose of HG test.

Can't wait to see your slin gh ass protocol! thanks again!

Thanks man. 6'0", 250 lbs

I still disagree with your comments on slin and gh, but it works for you and in the end thats what matters. We all have to live with the consequences of our own decisions and I just tend to keep things in moderation. Each us responds differently to all of these compounds we use in our quest to reach our own personal goals. Some can grow like a weed on next to nothing while others need a ton to make small gains. Keep on keepin on bro and best of luck to you and much respect.

Reardon,

obviously you have it working great for you. Having said that what does your daily protocol for using slin and GH look like. When and how GH you use and when and how much slin you use...

Also i want to thank you for your information i'm finally getting straight answers from someone that is actually big and in shape...

i'm 6'1 225 about 9-10%bf the best part is people guess my weight and think i'm 240lbs...i look bigger then i'am lol I'm so anxious to use GH/slin/t-3 and a good dose of HG test.

Can't wait to see your slin gh ass protocol! thanks again!

I have a detailed description of what I did to get from 210 to 250 in 8 months at the same bodyfat on my computer at home. When I get home I will post it.

I still disagree with your comments on slin and gh, but it works for you and in the end thats what matters. We all have to live with the consequences of our own decisions and I just tend to keep things in moderation. Each us responds differently to all of these compounds we use in our quest to reach our own personal goals. Some can grow like a weed on next to nothing while others need a ton to make small gains. Keep on keepin on bro and best of luck to you and much respect.

If what you're doing is working for you then keep on doing it. I'm just trying to bring a different perspective. If someone wants to start at 5iu's then fine. I just don't want them to have unrealistic expectations. It took me 8 months to go from 210 to 250 at around 6-8% bodyfat. I was using 60-100iu's of insulin and 15-18iu's of pharm HGH a day along with test, primo, tren, eq, etc. I was hungry 24/7 and eating constantly throughout the day. I even took insulin before bed and got up in the middle of the night for a meal. I will post my full protocol when I get home tonight.

Reardon. Can't wait to see fill protocol... Even tho GH is out.of my realm..$$
Also knight, yeah I knew u were referong to humilin... I just tossed log in as well... My buddy doesn't like log.. says not as good he feels. Better for carb loading only

You can adjust the protocol based on what you can afford. If you can only afford 2iu's you will still get good results. Just adjust your insulin dosage with your GH dosage. Also, if you can't afford much GH you would be better off running twice the dose for 6 months than running a low dose year round.

Right on. Thnx
Looks like u do a 4:1 ratio of slin to gh... I'll look into doing 4 or 5 GH with 2 slin perhaps..
I need wings and wheels. Lol

Huh? 2ius of slin? Also I wouldn't recommend generic HGH, only pharm. I used mostly Norditropin, but any pharm GH will work.

Lol. Sorry. 20 slin.. ya, I'd.like.human. can get nords I think. Or a cheaper ARCOTROPIN people seem to like.

Lol okay 20ius sounds more like it. I've never used Arcotropin, so I don't know much about it. It's Russian pharm grade, right? I like to stick to FDA GH. I'm sure there is other good pharm grade, but I would rather stick to what I know works. I definitely wouldn't use any GH from China.

Reardon. Can't wait to see fill protocol... Even tho GH is out.of my realm..$$
Also knight, yeah I knew u were referong to humilin... I just tossed log in as well... My buddy doesn't like log.. says not as good he feels. Better for carb loading only

Well I found the protocol I had typed out, here it is.

PHARM GRADE HGH: 12-18 IUS PER DAY
INSULIN 60-100 IUS PER DAY (Novolin-R)
CYTOMEL: 12.5mcg-25mcg
EPHEDRINE: 50mg
CAFFEINE: Morning 200mg Before W/O 400mg
ASPIRIN: 375mg

500-1000mg Test E EW
When I ran out I switched to Test PP at 600mg EW
175-250mg Tren Ace ED
125mg Primo E ED
1000mg EQ EW
250-750mg Mast EW

Diet consisted of white fish, white rice, chicken, turkey breast, pineapple, liquid egg whites, pineapple juice, and greek yogurt.

Meal 1: 1-2am
Wake up. 3ius HGH, 15ius insulin
12 oz rice, 16 oz pineapple, 16 oz liquid egg whites
Go back to bed.
150g carbs, 50g protein

Meal 2: 5am
3ius HGH, 15ius insulin, 25mcg t3, 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 375mg aspirin
Same as meal 1

Meal 3: 8:30am - Training: 10ius insulin, 50mg ephedrine, 400mg caffeine, 375mg aspirin
Intra-workout drink: 32 oz pineapple juice, 16 oz egg whites. Drink over 1-1.5 hours.
100g carbs, 50g protein

Meal 4: 12:00
3ius HGH, 15ius insulin
12 oz rice, 16 oz pineapple chunks, 6 oz ahi tuna, 1 tbsp macadamia nut oil or coconut oil
150g carbs, 50g protein

Meal 5: 3:30
3ius HGH, 20ius insulin
14 oz rice, 16 oz pineapple chunks, 1 greek yogurt serving, 6 oz lean protein
185g carbs, 50g protein

Meal 6: 6:30-7:00
3ius HGH, 15ius insulin
12 oz rice, 20 oz pineapple chunks, 6 oz lean protein
150g carbs, 40g protein

Meal 7: 9:00-9:30
10ius insulin
8oz rice, 16oz pineapple, 16 oz egg whites