over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin

40 iu did that not make you really tired throughout the day?

I did 20units humalin R and 20units humalin N upon waking, and 40 units humalin R preworkout. I wasn't any more tired than usual considering I only got 7 hours sleep at night and an hour nap after work.

I did 20units humalin R and 20units humalin N upon waking, and 40 units humalin R preworkout. I wasn't any more tired than usual considering I only got 7 hours sleep at night and an hour nap after work.

That is an insanely high amount of slin. Did you slowly work up to this amount? I've ran 2x slin shots per day but only ever totaling 25iu and almost ways got a bit hypo on the second shot

That is an insanely high amount of slin. Did you slowly work up to this amount? I've ran 2x slin shots per day but only ever totaling 25iu and almost ways got a bit hypo on the second shot

I was young when I did this. I was an idiot. DATBTRUE said you only need 6-8ius of insulin to get the anabolic effects. I would never go above 10units these days. When I was young I started at that high dose. It sure made me full and very vascular but it felt unhealthy.

We then move from any anabolic benefit from insulin and into the dose zone where the goal is to gain as much IMTG's (intramuscular fat) as possible while keeping very little sub Q fat, that zone is achieved when insulin RESISTANCE INCREASES, and here we all are trying to stay insulin sensitive

Hmmm no wonder pros go through Humalog pens within days ;)

It was the slin. I was using very high doses. That's what caused the palpitations. I would take 40 units of humalin R preworkout.

Maybe it was bc quick weight gain? 
After cutting cycle i often jump on higher aas+high carbs+slin and gain like 10kg in a matter of days
therefore i often experience slight hypertension or faster heart beat
Though its always mild and goes away as body adapts

I thought I was doing a lot on the small amounts I was doing lol

Maybe it was bc quick weight gain? 
After cutting cycle i often jump on higher aas+high carbs+slin and gain like 10kg in a matter of days
therefore i often experience slight hypertension or faster heart beat
Though its always mild and goes away as body adapts

That could be. Even on a precontest diet, I would gain 10-15Lbs of water when I added in the high dosed insulin. It sure brought out crazy vascularity!

That could be. Even on a precontest diet, I would gain 10-15Lbs of water when I added in the high dosed insulin. It sure brought out crazy vascularity!
What did your layout look like? To keep everything in check. Good gains.

What did your layout look like? To keep everything in check. Good gains.

I did this precontest.
20units humalin R and 20units humalin N upon waking
40units humalin R at 4pm preworkout
Weeks 16-13: 2 grams test enan
Weeks 12-9: 300mg deca per week
Weeks 8-5: 400mg primobolan enan per week
Weeks 4-0: 100mg winstrol V inject eod
Contest Day: lots of halotestin

I had glute striations. It was my best conditioning.

I did this precontest.
20units humalin R and 20units humalin N upon waking
40units humalin R at 4pm preworkout
Weeks 16-13: 2 grams test enan
Weeks 12-9: 300mg deca per week
Weeks 8-5: 400mg primobolan enan per week
Weeks 4-0: 100mg winstrol V inject eod
Contest Day: lots of halotestin

I had glute striations. It was my best conditioning.
Finally someone who is honest. What did your meals look like. If you don't mind sharing. I've ran my test that high also. Just seems like not much happens anymore if I don't.

Finally someone who is honest. What did your meals look like. If you don't mind sharing. I've ran my test that high also. Just seems like not much happens anymore if I don't.

My meals were almost entirely boneless skinless chicken breasts and steamed white rice, 50 grams protein and 50 grams carbs per meal, 8 meals. But preworkout after my 40 units of humalin R, I would eat a massive bowl of cereal and non fat milk. Even so, I always started going hypo after weights and cardio.
Off season I used 2 grams a week of test enan the entire off season.

OP, I feel the same as you.

I am using Novolin-R pre-workout, but I'm not noticing anything really. Don't notice any crazy pumps like everyone reports.

I have a meal with carbs about an hour before I workout.

30 minutes pre-workout: 10iu
15 minutes pre-workout: start sipping on Intra-MD, total of 60 grams of carbs, and finish at the end of my workout.
Immediately post-workout: 50 grams whey.
1 hour after shake: meal with about 50 grams of carbs from white rice.

That's what I'm currently doing. Only been a few days but gonna run for 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. Hope things pick up here!

on lantus i keep my diet high carb and high protein with as little fat as possible
if anything,i felt better..

For me the only negative is water weight
while i like how my body looks on it,my face change to full moon
body looks 10%bf, face looks like 20% :/

Ill have to try it again and tinker with my diet a bit, did you use any humalog in conjunction with it

Ill have to try it again and tinker with my diet a bit, did you use any humalog in conjunction with it

yes,humalog prew together with lantus
i dose it only 10iu bc i use it preworkout almost whole year
like it so much together with my intraworkout drinks:)

Lantus i use only from time to time with 1g+ aas cycles
I would use more if only my stomach could tolerate metformin

My understanding is that Humalog is the easiest to control since it's out I n 4 hours. What do you guys say?

My understanding is that Humalog is the easiest to control since it's out I n 4 hours. What do you guys say?
Running 12ius Novolog preworkout ...on week 4 started at 4ius and worked my way up..going to bump it up to 15 ius then come off for a month...love the pumps and fullness ...I carb load around my work out so have gained minimum body fat ...went from 220-240 in 4 weeks along running the slin with Aas...anyone else feel lethargic while in slin?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Can you elaborate on how you think hyperinsluinemia is in anyway relevant to bodybuilding and using fast acting slin? Pretty sure thats to do with metabolic conditions like hypertension, being very fat, or having a glucose intolerance.

If one were to be using basal insulin, they would have elevated levels of baseline insulin during the day, for extended periods of time (depending on how long they used it for). This metabolic state is called hyperinsulinemia, and is not favorable for cardiovascular or metabolic health.

We then move from any anabolic benefit from insulin and into the dose zone where the goal is to gain as much IMTG's (intramuscular fat) as possible while keeping very little sub Q fat, that zone is achieved when insulin RESISTANCE INCREASES, and here we all are trying to stay insulin sensitive

Hmmm no wonder pros go through Humalog pens within days ;)

Right, in fact, it is very easy to induce insulin resistance by injecting fat into the muscle of rats/mice. The same has been shown in human muscle tissue. So gaining intramuscular fat is not favorable at all for bodybuilding or health.

agreed, more does not = better.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting