over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin

Wow what a bunch of idiots in here haha hahaha good luck you never take insulin before you're workout ask a real doctor not people that have no clue what day talking about and why are you even doing this? Just for a beach look I feel sorry for guy's like you that is desperation to impress someone kill them self in the process good luck amigo you're going to need it talking to this people in here and by the way you don't only take carbs for every 1iu there's a amount of carbs protein glutamine creatine aminos and a few more thing's to add good luck

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

My favourite thing about this post is your excellent use of punctuation..

Wow what a bunch of idiots in here haha hahaha good luck you never take insulin before you're workout ask a real doctor not people that have no clue what day talking about and why are you even doing this? Just for a beach look I feel sorry for guy's like you that is desperation to impress someone kill them self in the process good luck amigo you're going to need it talking to this people in here and by the way you don't only take carbs for every 1iu there's a amount of carbs protein glutamine creatine aminos and a few more thing's to add good luck

Excellent contribution calling everyone idiots and saying good luck multiple times. You seem highly intelligent.

Great 14th post.. you'll last a long time here

could be..i got my first DNP cycle from same guy, just adjusted the dosage according to my needs...it was pretty well explained what why and how to do it
What's his DNP protocol? Curious as he is a fan or giantsets and I can't see that working very well on DNP.

I already got my pro card a long time ago I speak for experienced that's all

A pro card doesn't earn you respect here.....being respectful to others does.

Not another one.

I take it there is no essay portion on the pro card test.

5-10 iu's post workout would be perfect. consolidate a large portion of your daily carbs in and around this workout window to take advantage of the nutrient partitioning effect of the slin while still being able to burn bodyfat

Think im gonna try 10iu post as soon as i get home, down my hydrolyzed whey/hcbd shake, then have my pwo meal 1 hour later.

if Novolin-R made me feel kind of funny during my workout taking it pre, i think Humalog would probably be worse.

I could also do another shot with BREAKFAST if i need a 2nd shot. That would look like:

8AM - 5iu GH
8:15AM - Lantus 30iu
8:30AM - 10iu Humalog
8:30AM - Shake Hydro whey/HBCD (or can use something cheaper than HBCD since its so expensive)
9:30AM - Breakfast (50g cream of rice / grilled chicken)
12:30PM - Lunch (Pre workout meal) (50g white rice / grilled chicken)
1PM - Gym
2PM - 10iu Humalog (as soon as i get home)
2PM - Shake Hydro whey/HBCD
3PM - Post Workout Meal (50g white rice / grilled chicken)

What do you guys think of that?

Last edited:
Think im gonna try 10iu post as soon as i get home, down my hydrolyzed whey/hcbd shake, then have my pwo meal 1 hour later.

if Novolin-R made me feel kind of funny during my workout taking it pre, i think Humalog would probably be worse.

I could also do another shot with BREAKFAST if i need a 2nd shot. That would look like:

8AM - 5iu GH
8:30AM - Shake Hydro whey/HBCD (or can use something cheaper than HBCD since its so expensive)
1PM - Gym

20iu's of humalog, 30 lantus, and only once a day 5ius GH????

20iu's of humalog, 30 lantus, and only once a day 5ius GH????

also use mk677 at night

And as far as the Lantus, 30iu is nothing crazy so i've been told since it's working for about 16 hours.

As far as the Humalog, I will start likely with 2 5iu shots and work my way up, the point being not getting fat.

Also will be using 100mcg t4/25mcg t3.

I could probably AFFORD another 5iu shot a day short term while running the slin, but not long term. 5iu is all I can afford.

Last edited:

Oh you have a pro card? That's awesome! I guess we should all take your advice then. :rolleyes:
im working on trying to win my third Olympia title right now:cool:

8AM - 5iu GH
1PM - Gym

This looks like a pretty good place to start

Lots of good info here.

But if I was using Hum-R just for dieting purposes, your better off using it pre workout than post. Preworkout you have room for error (if that makes any sense). Having a good intra shake and good post workout meal and it'll ALL go to the right places. I'd only do post if you were really trying to gain mass. Pre and Post at that.

IMO, post just has a higher chance of gaining fat making mistakes with your diet. Remember, R is active for 3-5 hours.

Lots of good info here.

But if I was using Hum-R just for dieting purposes, your better off using it pre workout than post. Preworkout you have room for error (if that makes any sense). Having a good intra shake and good post workout meal and it'll ALL go to the right places. I'd only do post if you were really trying to gain mass. Pre and Post at that.

IMO, post just has a higher chance of gaining fat making mistakes with your diet. Remember, R is active for 3-5 hours.

I agree with this. I lean out when using insulin pre workout with a good intra shake

I agree with this. I lean out when using insulin pre workout with a good intra shake

Yeah I wouldn't use it post if I was running Humilin/Novolin-R. But Humalog passes pretty quickly. Also depends on your time of work out. I hit the gym mid day, seems like I can pin my humalog around 2PM and have my shake post work out, then my pwo meal, and then I don't eat dinner for another 3-4 hours after that. Plenty of time to leave the system with Humalog, Humilin/Novolin-R, not so much. Cuz right now for me should I decide to do an AM shot then a post work out shot, I'm thinkin, when the fuck am I ever going to be able to incorporate fats into my diets? Dinner/PM is the only time when I won't have active slin on the protocol I'm considering.

Last edited:
also use mk677 at night

And as far as the Lantus, 30iu is nothing crazy so i've been told since it's working for about 16 hours.

As far as the Humalog, I will start likely with 2 5iu shots and work my way up, the point being not getting fat.

Also will be using 100mcg t4/25mcg t3.

I could probably AFFORD another 5iu shot a day short term while running the slin, but not long term. 5iu is all I can afford.

Pretty sure the total life for lantus is 26hours

With out writing my diet/carb intake

50iu of lantus 7am 2iu nordtropin
5iu humalog 7am with breakfast

8iu humalog pre workout 3iu nordtropin

I didn't get fat stayed full and put on some size

Was very happy with this method.

Was running reasonably low gear too
500 test 700npp

Pretty sure the total life for lantus is 26hours

With out writing my diet/carb intake

50iu of lantus 7am 2iu nordtropin
5iu humalog 7am with breakfast

8iu humalog pre workout 3iu nordtropin

I didn't get fat stayed full and put on some size

Was very happy with this method.

Was running reasonably low gear too
500 test 700npp

nice, thanks for the input brother. how long did you run it and what was your approximate weight gain at the end if you recall?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131